Bright Side

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(i really like the pict..)

honestly, i'm so eager for the next, next, next chapter that i had prepare. in fact i write that one first before this 2 chapter. but i realize that i should make the beginning before hop in to the next main case (okay, what i'm sayin'???)

oh well, forget it.

here the second chapter. enjoy...

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Januari 1, 2014. 10.42 pm

Seunghyun’s Villa

Hannam-dong, Seoul

 

Beep… beep…

Beep… beep…

Beep… beep…

 Tiffany’s phone’s ringing. Weird, it’s wasn’t her calling ringtone, but message ringtone. It keep ringing,

Obviously people keep sent her messages so many times.  She slowly opened her eyes and feeling dazzled by the sun who almost high. She felt an arm around her body, she turned to see the owner who still sleep soundly beside her. She suddenly forgot what make her wake up upon seeing his face. She smiled and brush his hair with her finger, then kiss his forehead. He flinch a bit, she caress his cheek with her point finger, she smiled admiring his features. Feeling lucky by his side.

Not long enough her phone ringing again, that’s when she remembered what she’s gonna do earlier. But, the handsome man beside her slowly opened his eyes and blinking adorablely he rubbed his eyes, and now he clearly can see the woman who staring at him a while a go. He smiled widely, as if he have a very goodnight and also a good dream last night.

Oh well, Yes, he is.

 

What’s make it better is, the first person he seen when he open his eyes, His Tiffany Hwang.

 

“morning baby…” he said while move closer to her and hugged her, or we can said locked her in his arm and then kissing her head.

 

Tiffany giggle, “good morning tabi…” she kiss his cheek. “have a good sleep, hmm?” she asked sweetly.

“absolutely, I have a good everything.” He said and peck her lips.

 

Beep… beep…

 

Tiffany’s phone ringing again, seunghyun groaned. Tiffany wanted to released from his grip and reached her phone, but seunghyun wont allowed. He kepp hugging her tighly.

 

“just leave it” he mumbled

“it keep ringing for more than tenth times tabi. And its messages. It must be something important” she said

“but its your day off. Our day off” he shook his body childishly.

“I know, I just have to read it. I wont go anywhere” she said trying to confronting him. “I promise”

 

Then he weakening his arm to let tiffany reached her phone, soon after he hugged her back and read the messages together.

It was like they expected. It's about what they're talking earlier at night. Yoona’s dating scandal has come out.

What a surprise new year, she thought.

There's a lot of messages from her family, friends, fellow idol, etc. even seunghyun’s fellow Bigbang members were her asked about the news if its true or not and congratulated them, because they’re so brave to admitted their dating news to the world.

Seunghyun never thought his fellow would that busy body. 

They were shocked, it’s SNSD after all. a top girl group with a pure, kind, and innocent image. After all these years no one idol who brave enough and would stake their hard work by admitting a dating news. As we knows before, idol’s fans are differently protective.

Tiffany opened her SNSD group chat. Not to her surprise, every members was already chatting and discussion.

 

Sunny : guys, Yoona’s news already come out. A lots of people keep asking me. What about you guys? Are you all alright? Yoong, you okay right?

Seohyun : yeah unnie. My phone wont stop ringing. People keep asking me, I feel bad to avoiding them

Sunny : it’s ok, joohyun-ah. At least it’s the best we can do now. Lets wait for manager oppa’s instruction

Yuri  :  guys, I know the news has already come out, but a I cant take myself to read it. I wont. Aaaaaah.. ottokhe??

Hyeyeon : yah, yuri-ah. What’s with the overreacted. LoL

Taeyeon : I already saw it guys. Its not that bad.

Taeyeon : (I think) ^^v

Taeyeon : yoong, are you oke? Sooyoung-ah, u too.

Yuri : I cant guys. Omo! What did they said?

Taeyeon : read by your self…

Sooyoung : hay guys…

Sooyoung : yuri-ah. U’re so funny. The one that should act like that is me. Eeerrrr.. -,-“

Hyeyeon : u too sooyoung-ah. What about kyung ho oppa? What did he said.

Yoona : I’m here unnie. I’m totally okay. Same like all of you, people keep asking me, I’m in thought to turn off my phone for a while. Bye unnie, I’ll tell you if something happen. Promise.

Sooyoung : he said he’s happy as long as I am with him.

Hyeyeon : eeeeeewwww…

Taeyeon : goooooshh.

Seohyun : unnie..

Sunny : way to goo sooyoung-ah, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter