Pride

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ignore the error]

enjoy...

 

.................................................................................................................................................................

 

“why the hell you even said something like that to her? are you sick or something? Or maybe you’re too exploring your role in movie?” daesung blurted non-stoply as he hearing seunghyun’s story about he meet tiffany in New York and their problem.

 

They were on the bar having some talk, mostly seunghyun need someone to hear and help him. Aside from being his close friend, daesung is one of his friends who close and also knows tiffany.

 

He is still mad and guilty at the same time. He knows, he was wrong to tell something so harsh like that to tiffany, while he himself knew exactly what her reasons. Seunghyun knows it all, but tiffany have no idea the he was knew it. At first he just wanted tiffany explained to him strike to the point about nichkhun. He don’t need to hear anything except that because he already know it. But his way of trying to bringing his main topic just too harsh. He regret it, his heart told him, he should’ve tell her that he knows it all and asking about his big question. But his pride tell another way. He wanted tiffany to keep trying to explain It to him, he wanted her to keep coaxing him, he wanted her to keep wooing him until he get his answer.

 

“I don’t know, but trust me, I regret it” seunghyun sighed.

“well you should. Have you apologize to her?” seunghyun just shooked his head lifelessly.

“she’s avoiding me” he said remembering her conversation on the phone last time. “she even stopped called me”

“she must be” daesung said flatly, seunghyun frowned on what daesung said. He looked at him, daesung just shrugged.

 

But seunghyun can’t help to be mad too. He heard her conversation on the phone last time. He didn’t meant to eavesdropping, he just can heard her, and it’s clearly that she’s trying to avoiding him, or at least she won’t the other person on the line meet him. It makes him even more curious who the person is. It’s obvious that there’s someone who accompanying tiffany when she was in States. And much to his dismay, when he comeback to seoul, there’s a loud rumors about tiffany and nichkhun going on date in States.

 

Tiffany now was stopped to tried called him. He never got messages from her anymore. Even before he wouldn’t picking up her call and replied her messages, the moment he realized that she stopped, he felt something missing. Tiffany won’t trying anymore.

 

Tiffany probably give up on him. He felt scared.

 

“do you think she probably gave up on me?”  he asked

“Maybe”

“aiiissh… you’re not helping at all” seunghyun let out his frustration. From the moment he shared his problem, daesung was literally scolding him.

“how can I help a person that he, himself can’t help his own problem by doing nothing?”

 

Seunghyun looked annoyed. He knows he should do something, but he don’t know what, mostly with tiffany is avoiding him now, and his pride told him to just wait for her.

 

Daesung sighed seeing him. “ what I mean is, win her back. Apologize, and talk!”

 

“throw your arrogant, high pride, and whatever it is if you don’t want regret it later,”

 

“what if she’s still wont believe my reason? You know, she’s always shoved it everytime I told her”

 

“at least you trying. I’m sure she’ll understand if you keep trying. Beside, why are you so scared that they might together again? Nichkhun have his own girlfriend. It’s not like he will confessed to her and she’ll approve him again. You should be more scared by doing nothing and just let everything like this”

 

“he do that once before”

 

“and then why you think she’s keep trying to chase you?”

 

“but she’s stopped now..”

 

Daesung shook his head vigoursly, “what is it you want she would do for you? You’re unbelievable hyung..”

 

Daseung grabbed seunghyun’s phone, “now, call her.”  Seunghyun do what daesung told to him, he called tiffany, but she wont picked up.


“see?! She wont picked up.” Seunghyun harshly placed his phone back to the table.


Daesung then gave him ‘i-don’t-believe-you’ look. “ just it hyung? You won’t to try again? Just it? Seriously?”  he grabbed again seunghyun’s phone. He pressed some buttons, texted tiffany.

 

“I text her to you to meet up tomorrow, see?! She replied it, she said ok” daesung showed him the screen of his phone. “you may handsome hyung, but you still lose with me if we talked about how treat a girl. Good thing you have a girlfriend who patiently enough stood up by you and your fame.” daesung shook his head disbelieving

 

“you seems not happy for helping me.. “ he punched daesung's arm lightly

 

“whatever hyung, don’t forget tomorrow, talk to her nicely like gentlemen do. Don’t hurt her again, she’s my friend too. Or you’ll be dead by 2 TVXQ members, 11 from superjunior, 8 SNSD girls and 12 exo boys” daesung threatened and even still joke to the sulking man beside him.

 

 

………………………………………………..

 

 

Tiffany curled up in her bed. She let her phone ringing, afraid and not wanting to picking it up. She just watch the name of the caller in the screen of her cellphone.

 

Tabi <3

 

She was surprised. She never expected him to called her.  After more than a month they hasn’t communicated. She stopped calling him, she stopped trying to chase him. She thought, that’s just useless for seunghyun, even more after what happened in New York.

 

She thought, maybe he is that mad, and that make her felt guilty all over her. But she was hurt too from what he said, it make her mad and also afraid of him.

 

If he wanted to still like that, then just like that. Mad at me for your entire life.

 

Tiffany never been this mad at seunghyun. After all this time, she knows he’s stubborn, but shouldn’t he be more understanding? At least let her speak her mind? But what? He never give her a chance to explained, he even told her harsh words that she even never imagine that seunghyun would said something like that.

 

She was so tired. Tired of everything. She felt everything became mess lately.

She tired of the haters, rumors, rehearsals, everything. good thing they had already end up ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter