the issue.

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7.. doom dada divida... da doom dada divida... ayo! stop! let me put it down another way!

enjoy..^^

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It’s been a weeks since that day, but seunghyun and tiffany still hasn’t talk. Seunghyun would simply avoiding her. He never picked up when she’s calling. He never replied every messages that she sent.

 

While tiffany having a hard time to approach him. She can’t go to anywhere freely like she’s do before. Most reporters searching for her and nichkhun. They even go to the restaurant where she often meets with her friends.

 

Seunghyun too, having a hard time to forget her. Whenever he go, it’s seems there’s tiffany. He even won’t stay long in his cave like before, because there so much memory about them in his house.

 

Whatever he doing, reminding him of her. Even when he’s trying to make out with some girl reminding him of her. So he would stopped and leave the girl in disappointed.

 

let alone if he watched TV. Almost every TV program talked about tiffany and nichkhun.

 

There’s one day he was watching TV, he watch Real Mean, a military reality show, because somehow he missed his dad. But then, there’s a scene when Henry calling tiffany. Seunghyun remember that time when it recorded, when she picked up that call he was there. He wanted to make some noise, and tiffany would stopped him by covered his mouth, and then he hugged her whispering ‘I love you’ to her ear, when she said ‘I love you too’ to the man over the phone, she was actually facing to seunghyun and his cheek. He was laughed, and covered his face and mouth with her shoulder, so the man over the phone couldn’t hear him while blushed so hard.

Evil.

Poor guy..

Now, poor seunghyun.

 

 

His practice is a mess. He’d come late, and go first. Because of that his labelmates should help him for his Doom Dada performance in YG family concert. He always said that he’s okay, he act like an ‘okay’ man. You know, Like Doom Dada man who can't nailed his own Doom Dada. what i'm sayin'?

 

Tonight, the YG family artist are celebrating their successfull of their concert. They held a party in NB club who owned by their CEO.

 

So many people comes. Even seunghyun, because at first he said no, but in the last with his bigbang members suggestion, he finally come.

 

People who comes to that party is not only people from YG. The artists can invited whoever they want. So many friends comes from so many entertainment agency.

 

Include junsu. The former YG trainee. The 2PM guy.

 

After say hay, congratulating, and bla bla bla.. he said he comes with friends. Including the prince. But he said the prince still out there with his princess.

 

Seunghyun become tensed. He can feel his heart skipped beats. He can feel his anger boiled over his head that make him create his fist. He’s not ready seeing them. Just seeing their picture or their news in everywhere was already too much for him. Let alone he will see him in his lovey dovey time in front of his eyes.

 

Not long enough he saw that prince sat in another vip table near them. But he was alone. No at all though, he was with another friends. Guys. For seunghyun he was alone. He don’t know if he would relief or disappointed because he can’t see the prince’s princess. Somehow he wanted to see her, but he still afraid his heart might be hurt again.

 

He’s eyes keep looking at them. He trying to avoiding them, but in a second his eyes looked at them again.  Then, there she is, he saw the princess come, and kiss nichkhun’s cheek before she sat beside him. But the princess wasn’t the princess that seunghyun expected. It was Victoria.

 

Seunghyun didn’t realize that he keep looking at them. Because his mind keep wondering what’s going on. He keep wondering where’s tiffany. Shouldn’t he be with her? Now, what is he doing with another girl? How is she now? His fist become harder.

 

Seunghyun was already knew about the reason of their dating news. Apparently, yuri can’t lie to youngbae, she secretly tell him everything, and youngbae can't help seeing seunghyun in that state, so he tell he too everything.

 

But seunghyun still mad. Not because tiffany didn’t tell him. He knows it was no one’s fault. They just don’t have a time to talk about it before. What make him can’t understand is, why’d nichkhun agreed with that set up? Out of men why would be he?

 

Seunghyun is not a type that who easily jealous to his girlfriend’s ex. More over it’s tiffany. The one who extremely friendly with her American way. He should've understand it, and he should've use to it. He knows every tiffany’s ex. She tell him everything, and she still be friend with each of them. He’s cool with it. Well, sometimes he felt jealous too. It’s normal, he thought.

 

But nichkhun was different. he’s different from all of tiffany’s ex. For seunghyun he always have something that make him feel insecure. Maybe because he is tiffany’s longest times boyfriend. They had a relationship for almost 3 years before they broke up. Seunghyun have a different feeling if tiffany meet up with him than her another ex.

 

Seunghyun knows the reason why they’re broke up. That reason sometimes make him wondering, what if nichkhun and Victoria didn’t have to join that WGM. Tiffany and nichkhun probably still together until now, and he should forget it his so called crush toward tiffany back then.

 

Nichkhun is a great guy. Maybe if seunghyun is a girl he would fall for him too. Nichkhun is kind, mature, caring, romantic, nice, close with his family,etc. at least that’s how tiffany describing nichkhun. While seunghyun, she would always says he is childish, stubborn, and bingu. The man who forgot his own ages. She sometime told him that daesung or even seungri is more matured than him.

 

How'd he can’t feel insecure when his own girlfriend describing her ex that perfectly? And they’re still so close.

 

Seunghyun knows and feeling conscious that he might be too childish for feeling jealous toward nichkhun, but he think it’s normal. That’s just because he love her, even he never admit it that he was jealous. But he always makes sure that tiffany know it. And tiffany would always say that there’s no need to be jealous of. He should trust her, he always told it to himself. But, sometimes he can’t help it.

 

While she, seems like never jealous to any woman who close with seunghyun. She even don’t mind it when some girl flirting on him in some club. She looks like she didn’t care at all.

 

Now, the man that he most insecure of, suddenly willing to help his girlfriend who sometimes look like don’t care about them, in some dating thing. What make it worse, they’re have a beautiful past toward each other for so long. A sudden circumstance that make them separated, and seunghyun scared that this is might be another circumstance that would make them together again.

 

Seunghyun can’t help but mad toward them. Toward nichkhun who willing to help while he himself have his own girlfriend. Isn’t it obvious that he might be still have a feeling for tiffany? and his tweet?. Toward tiffany who seems not aware about seunghyun’s feeling. Out of man, why would nichkhun? If it siwon or another guy, it’d be another story for seunghyun.

 

 

Suddenly daesung nudged his arm that when he come back to his sense. Obviously daesung saw his fist.

 

“holds your self hyung. Don’t make a scene here.” Seunghyun just looked at him before he drank his drinks.

 

“if you’re wondering, you can ask him. Don’t assuming by your self” this time is youngbae who spoke.

 

“what’s with you? It’s obvious isn’t it?”

 

Seeing him become tensed, daesung hold his shoulder. “hyung, we know you’re not okay. Take a break. Manager hyung will understand” but seunghyun just hissed.

 

“hey guys, congratulation for your concert. It’s great. As always.” Nichkhun who suddenly already in front of them spoke up.

 

“thanks man.. enjoy the party okay” yangbae was the one who answered, he gave a friendly hug, and then nichkhun gave a brief hug too to seunghyun and daesung.

 

“yeah, I was. It’s a great party. But I can’t stay longer.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter