Mess

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the mess is out..

enjoy...^^

(as always ignore the error)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“tabi, where have you been.. I tried to calling you so many times..” tiffany almost shouted to her phone. Since yesterday, she's been calling him, but she couldn’t reach him.

 

“what? Did you miss me that much?” the man on the other line asked. She can imagine his smile..

 

“yes I miss you. But I think we need to meet up soon. I want to tell you something. Please..”

 

“I miss you too miyoung. Goooosh, we life in the same city yet we cant meet everyday.. “ seunghyun sighed. “okay, lets meet, but I’m sorry I think I cant make it today. What about tomorrow?” seunghyun asked her.

 

“are you really that busy? Can't you make it today?” she insisting. Sooner is better, she thought.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I’ll spare a lots of my time for you tomorrow, okay? Oh, I have to go, it’s my next scene. See you tomorrow, I love you” before tiffany can replied he already hang up.

 

To : tabi.

I love you too tabiii…

 

Sent.

 

 

 

Tiffany drove back her car. She just meet up with Victoria, nichkhun, taecyeon, and her manager. They talked about the plan.

 

Before they talked with nichkhun himself, yesterday tiffany talked with Victoria first. At first Victoria refused it,  of course, she is the true girlfriend, she don’t want her boyfriend become another woman’s boyfriend. Let alone she is the boyfriend’s ex. But, tiffany keep trying to persuading her, she said it’s just a plan to distraction the news about hyeyeon.

 

She said it’s just a title, it's not like when she is in WGM with him. It’s even can’t be call pretend like they do years ago. She even didn’t need to act like his real girlfriend.

 

Great!  Tiffany dragged their past. When she is still nichkhun’s girlfriend.

 

Years ago there’s a rumor about Victoria and changmin who that time is in relationship. TVXQ’s fans can't accept it. They started to hate F(x). while F(x) still a rookie. So, to erase the rumor, Victoria should join in WGM and act like husband and wife with somebody else but changmin.

 

Same goes with nichkhun, fans starting suspicious about him and tiffany, so he also should join that reality show to erase the rumor.

 

The reason for their break up is because, everything’s changed.

Nichkhun changed.

Victoria changed.

They changed, from reel become real.

 

Tiffany couldn’t do anything if nichkhun don’t have any feeling for her anymore. So she let him go.

 

Now, tiffany dragged that past to make Victoria lend her boyfriend’s name.

 

Tiffany just do what her manager told her. Victoria owe her. She just being the Tiffany Hwang the worked hard person.

 

And yes, as she dragged that memory, Victoria feeling guilty, and willing to help her just if nichkhun agreed with that too.

 

Tiffany assure her to coaxing him. She tell her that as her prediction, this scandal will be make F(x)’s comeback (whom that they prepare it now) become more awaited because people will looked at her after the news.

 

Ah, miyoung…

you're smart and worked so hard. but do you know how to coaxing the jealous monster?

 

And yes (again), Victoria willing to lend her boyfriend and will trying to talk with him before they meet again.

After all, People in SM won’t call her umma for nothing.

 

 

Before they meet this evening, tiffany asked taecyeon is he can join with them. There’s a reason why she invited him. She wanted taecyeon to help Victoria to persuading nichkhun. She knows nichkhun. She knows he must be wanted to help her, but he wouldn’t have the heart to his girlfriend.

 

she's so smart..

 

The four of them, tiffany, her manager, Victoria, and taecyeon trying to persuading him. He’s agreed to help, because he said Victoria willing to help, and he still feeling guilty toward tiffany.

 

Tiffany thanked them so much. They said, because they owe her and she is their friend.

 

Nichkhun asked if seunghyun is fine with it, tiffany lied that he’s fine with it. The truth is she couldn’t reach him until now.

 

...and liar.

 

Now, they just need to wait the news.

Tiffany don’t know how to felt, happy because vic and khun willing to help them, sad because she can't do it with seunghyun, guilty toward seunghyun, or..., she really don’t know, the feeling is mixed. Tiffany drove her car nowhere to go. She don’t want to go back to their dorm. She can’t face her sisters. They will scolding her for her stupid action. But they don’t have a choice. She don’t have a choice.

 

Last night Jessica come to visit them in dorm. As soon as she stepped in, she immediately calling for tiffany and scolding her. She’s mad. Really mad, she even crying. But tiffany can’t take her action back. At least this all she can do. It’s her idea, she should take this.

 

Earlier, before she meet up with nichkhun, Victoria and taecyeon, her manager told her about the deal with hyeyeon’s news. They will tell the media that the guy who reporting her to the police is hyeyeon’s ex boyfriend and they’ll keep mum about the reason why he reporting her.

 

Tiffany can’t believe it. She can’t believe that SM have the heart to do it. Because if it really happen, that’s mean it’s will leave Jay Kim’s name in bad. Tiffany don’t know if she should tell this to hyeyeon or not. If she tell her, she sure will be mad. And then what??  She must be sad, or worse she can be mad and ruined the plan whom tiffany herself don’t wanna that happen even she knows it’s bad.

 

Tiffany stopped her car in the edge of the road. She hugged the steering wheel and patted her forehead on it.

 

She really wanted to meet is seunghyun and hug him.  She wanted to visit his shooting location, but it might be created another scene there.

this life is !. She thought curse to herself.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

April, 4 2014

SM building.

Apgeujong-dong, Gangnam-gu,

Seoul.

 

 

SNSD are on their breaktime from their rehearsal for japan concert. Everyone was sat on the floor and do they business. Yoona, sooyoung, and sunny eat their snack. Tiffany and seohyun in other side sat and leaned to the wall while seohyun leaned her head to tiffany's shoulder. Hyeyeon and yuri, keep practicing, while taeyeon having conversation with their dance tutor rin Okinawa and lastly Jessica separating herself alone from them while busily playing with her phone. She still mad at tiffany.

 

“oh my gooosh, !” Jessica suddenly blurted who made everyone gave their attention to her.

 

Yoona, sooyoung and sunny stop eating. Hyeyeon and yuri stop practicing, tiffany and seohyun sat up and looking at Jessica.

 

“what was with that shout sica?” taeyeon asked.

 

“guys, looked at the news..” immediately everyone grabbed their phone to look at the news that Jessica said.

 

Tiffany, somehow know what news it might be. She nervously take her phone to see it, but she don’t have a courage to do it. As if she knows what tiffany's scare of, seohyun touched her shoulder,

 

“unnie, let’s see together” she said.

 

“mmm..” tiffany nodded. She was scared. She really shocked, she don’t know that the news will come out this soon. She even haven’t talked about it to seunghyun. And she too, scared about what might be hyeyeon’s reaction. After all, she keep it in secret from the other about the deal with hyeyeon’s news

 

“what was that??!” hyeyeon shouted.

 

Tiffany looked at seohyun’s phone,

[BREAKING] Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and 2PM’s Nichkhun go public with their relationship of 4 months.

[+72,593/ -8,766] So many reasons why I love him, he is or was on twitter talking to his fans. Love it. [+66,821/ -12,675] They both deserved to be loved guys. [+54,676/ -23,843] I think it's 4 years not 4 months. [+44,326/ -32,765] Support Khunfany. [+21,765/ -43,872] nichkhun and tiffany for a collaboration project pls [+33,092/ -5,371] we got married khunfany version please [+28,341/ -45,033] they are both lucky to have each other..Being In Love is a Blessing so these two are so Blessed!!! [+34,456/ -31,451] I love Nichkhun and Tiffany [+45,209/ -34,782] Perfect Couple !!! [+51,782/ -34,573] Well, should I call them a 'hot' couple? lol, congrats anyway [+34,098/ -32,057] they both look really happy with each other [+51,769/ -27,893] Do you think they will get married??!! [+45,090/ -31,562] i think so...do u think Nickhun will let go someone like Tiffany? i don't think so..their are thousands of men who wished to be in his possition!!! [+23,044/ -54,893] please take a good care of prince fluffy too... cos both you are tiffany's favourite princes now... [+21,834/ -2,0123] just get married already. [+14,378/ -47,345] I don’t like tiffany, Victoria is better. [+18,475/ -33,740] Tiffany is too good for drunkhun. [+28,670/ -62,345] Oh my god, my taeny feels T,T [+56,218/ -44,734]They both so perfect. [+34,765/ -12,763] I knew it, I knew it.. but it’s seems like they already in relationship for 4years. [+78,345 -45,237] Guys, don’t you think they’re engage or something, that’s why they go public now? [+45,209/ -34,782] I even think they’re maybe already married secretly. Kekekeke >,< [+51,769/ -27,893] Me too.. I’m waiting for tiffany’s pregnancy announcement. [+14,378/ -47,345] They kids will be an American-korean-thai-chinesse. Whoooow. [+45,209/ -34,782] Their kids must be so damn good looking.

 

15 minutes before..

 

Man responsible for reporting Girls’ Generation’s Hyeyeon to the police turns out to be now ex-boyfriend

[+45,209/ -34,782] Loser…Crazy guy [+44,326/ -32,765] Thank god, they already broke up. [+23,044/ -54,893] who cares what the situation was. He dated hyoyeon for two years. he should have known better than to go parading up to a police station in public when he could have just done it privately. he was obviously hurt about something. [+34,765/ -12,763] Be strong my Hyo♥. Life is like that, full of pain but at the end you'll be happy. I'm with you♥ [+45,090/ -31,562] I don't understand how a grown man can suddenly behave like a 3rd grader. [+34,456/ -31,451]  Cowardly chap, isn't he. [+28,341/ -45,033] Unbelievable guy  [+14,378/ -47,345] hes old and ugly and reports his gf to the police lol. thank god hyoyeon got rid of that loser.

 

 

BAM!!

 

The voice of slamming door startled them. Obviously, hyeyeon was mad that make she go out and slammed the door.

 

Tiffany grabbed her phone and calling seunghyun, but his phone are dead. She called again so many time, still same. She was so panicked. She don’t want seunhyun knows about this from the news. He should know rom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter