Trust

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chappie.

please ignore the error.

 

enjoy...^^

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

December, 31 2013.

SNSD dorm

Gangnam-gu. Seoul

 

 

Beep… beep..

From : Tabi <3

Babe, I’m on my way to your dorm. Wait for me I’ll be there in 15minutes. I love you.

Tiffany thinking for a while before she replied his massage.

 

To : Tabi <3

Ok, I’m waiting for you tabi. I miss you.

Ps: please don’t park/wait for me in usual place. It’s dangerous now.

 

Tiffany sighed after she sent the message.  It’s hard to life as an idol. Everyone watching you. Paparazzi are in everywhere. They haunted the idol to find some interesting news that they can sell to everyone, especially about dating scandal whom everyone are dying wants to know.

Tiffany can’t blame them though. That’s their job. But, Korean idol’s fan are different. they’re protective, somehow we even can call them too overprotective. Maybe that’s because they love their idol, and don’t want something bad happen to them. But sometimes they didn’t realize that they’re over boarded.

Tiffany sighed again for the nth times. This week has been a hard week for her, for her sisters, for SNSD.

She scanned the room, everything has been arranged neatly by herself earlier because she was bored and need some distraction from her stressfull mind. She was alone, no one there. The other members were back to their house with their family. Actually they aren’t living together anymore like they were before. Despite on their successful and makes a lot of earning every members has brought their own house in seoul, except tiffany, she brought a house in LA instead.

 They have 5 day free for celebrating a new year eve before going back to work again, but tiffany cant go back to visit her family in LA, because the time is too short and it’d be tiring. So, she and her boyfriend, seunghyun, has planned to celebrating it together in his Villa, because he said he cant celebrating it with his family too.

Seunghyun’s dad is a military officer with a good and high potition who was assigned in Wonju headquarter. It was a tradition for a military families to celebrating any vacation day together with other military family and their component. So, his family will (must) be there despite of his father’s position.

And seunghyun cant go there to join with them despite of his idol title. The party will be in a chaos.

Too sad.

Beside, he knows tiffany will be alone too. And he can’t bring tiffany there, or hell would be break.

Cant u imagine? Every female would be crazy and screaming “oppa” to seunghyun, and every male would held their breath and wasted just by seeing tiffany.

So, for safe and for everyone’s sake seunghyun choose to staying away for a while from his family.

That’s the sad fact you would deal with as being an idol.

 

 

...................................

 

 

“hay tabi…” tiffany said as she hopped in to seunghyun’s car and hugged him. “I miss you”

“hey baby, I miss you too.” Seunghyun hugged her back and kiss her top head then her lips.

Tiffany stayed like that for a while, buried her face on seunghyun’s chest and smelling his cologne. Weird to say that it can calmed her a bit.

 

No, the truth is because she is in his arm.

 

Seunghyun notice her solemn face, in fact he is familiar with her act when she is feel down.

Hugging him.

 

“hey, what’s wrong?” seunghyun asked, but tiffany just shook her head who still in his chest.

“did the paparazzi found about us?” he asked again, beside he can felt something must be happened and tiffany asked him to not parking in usual place.

Tiffany sighed heavily before facing him and answered.

“no” she said and kiss his cheek and leaned back to her seat. “lets go”

The car ride was silent.  It wasn't an awkward silent, nor the tensed either. Tiffany leaned in her seat, crossed her arms around her chest and closed her eyes. She wanted to calmed herself because tomorrow there’s something big waiting for her and her sisters. And she wont this mood ruined her rarely moment with seunghyun. Its been a weeks since they meet. They were busy now a days, with seunghyun promoting his single and newest movie and tiffany busy for SNSD mini album who planned will come out in next two months.

Seunghyun silently observes her while he drove to his villa. He knows something must be bothered tiffany, but he wont interrupted her. He know, later she’ll tell him and he trust her.

“so, what do you planned?” suddenly tiffany asked break the ice. This time her face a bit brighter than before.

“hhhmmm I don’t know. You do?” seunghyun asked her back.

“I don’t know either. I just brought some cake that I baked earlier” she said while pointing on the box that she placed in the back seat.

“hmmm that’s good. I cant wait to eat them.” Seunghyun smiled widely. After all tiffany’s cake made are his favorite.

Tiffany chuckle seeing his antic. “what about I cook a dinner for us? What do you want tabi?” she asked and opened her ipad before ordering in some online grocery. She knows there will be nothing on his fridge aside from beer and an instant food. What do you expect from a busy man who life alone in his house?

“anything is fine” he said with smile never leave his face

“okay, I’ll made my daddy’s favorite. You should try” she said and began typing in her ipad.

 

………………………………………

 

Seunghyun’s Villa

Hannam-dong

Seoul

 

 

“so? What do you think?” tiffany asked as she saw seunghyun eat the lasagna that she made. Tiffany made the lasagna exactly like she usually made for her dad. Aside from lasagna, she also cook beef wellington and chicken salad.

 

“hhhmmmm…” seunghyun keep munching while thinking. He purposely to do it to .

 

“you don’t like it? I’m sorry, next time I’ll learn to cook Korean food” tiffany frowned and sigh.

 

Seunghyun cracked upon seeing her expression. “nah. I love it. It’s the best American  style dinner I’ve  ever had”

“you do?” tiffany asked, a bit unbelievable , because she knows seunghyun’s favorite food is Korean food.

“hhmmm..” he nodded. “ beside this is what I’d deal with to have an American wife.” He winked at her.

Tiffany laughed with her remark. She found it cheesy.

 

Seunghyun with his never ending cheesiness

 

A wife. She thought. She never thought about herself being a wife, nor she thought about planned to settle down either. All of this time is just work, work, and work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter