❥ "Stay where you are."

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

Your first class just finished and you have time to spare, what would you do?

Your Answer: "Stay where you are."


 

"_________-sshi?"

You look up from your desk to see four girls standing before you, a little nervous but smiling sweetly at you.

"Sorry, were we bothering you?" One of them asks shyly while glancing at her friends.

Initially, you were intimidated by their beauty, but you managed to get your wits together and shook your head.

"No, not at all!" You spit out, a bit too excited that these girls were talking to you. Their smiles grew wider as they look to each other before the girl who called your name offered her hand.

"We just wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Lee Chaerin. But you can just call me CL for short." You grasp her hand and shake it, appreciative that she was aware that you were probably more used to hand shakes than bowing. "And this is Park Bom, Gong Minzy, and Park Sandara."

"But you can just call me, Dara." Dara chimes in, giving you that same shy smile as before.

Butterflies were fluttering in your stomach just by talking to these girls. They were all nice and friendly, although a bit awkward and shy at first, but who wouldn't be like that when first meeting.

"Would you like to come with us to the snack bar?" Bom asks excitedly, her eyes lighting up at the mere thought of food.

"You read my mind." You say while standing up, your response is well received by the other girls as they chuckle along with you at Bom's excitement.

The five of you walk through the halls in a line, chatting away quite normally despite only have met less than 5 minutes ago. You were thankful that they approached you first, or else you would've probably just stayed sitting there twiddling your thumbs.

You barely manage to dodge a male student who was running full speed past you, a wicked smile on his face before Minzy gets your attention.

"________ unnie, where in America are you from?" She asks as the other girls look at you curiously.

"Ah, well I'm actually fro-- Ouch!" The impact from someone else's shoulders running into you knocks you backwards, falling hard onto your .

"Ah, ! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" A man's voice tickles your ears as you look up at him through a wince. He looked young, his black hair styled atop his head, faint dark circles under his eyes that showed concern and worry. He offered his hand to help you up but all you could notice was his slender fingers.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." You manage to say. You noticed the stutter in your voice and the redness rising towards your cheeks. You weren't sure whether you were embarrassed from the fall... or just being around him.

You gladly but hesitantly take his hand, but as soon as your fingers touch his, he hoists you up easily despite his lean figure.

"Yah, Seungri! What do you think you're doing running around here?!" CL scolds him while the other girls ask to make sure you're okay.

"I'm sorry! I was chasing after Jiyong hyung." He scratched the back of his head with an annoyed sigh before turning to you, "I'm really sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay. I wasn't either." You reply with a small smile and noticed his eyes linger on you for a second or two, as if just observing you carefully.

"Seungri, this is ___________. She just transferred here." CL starts the introductions.

"OH! You're the new girl?!" Seungri's mouth drops in surprise, "Wow~ Everyone was right, you are a beauty!"

Your eyes widen and you look awkwardly towards the girls for help but they just laugh and giggle. "W-What?" You say, not completely sure what he was talking about.

"I'm Lee Seungri. I'm a 2nd year in class 2-B." He quickly says with a bow. As he comes upright again, there's nothing but a wide and bright smile making you blush again. "I'm sorry about running into you like that... But can't say that I regret it completely."

His honesty makes you blush even more but he doesn't seem to let you recover before pressing further.

"Where are you all headed? Isn't class starting soon?"

"We were going to the snack bar to get some food." Bom says with a frustrated sigh, "But I don't think we'll have time thanks to you." She gives him a playful glare.

"Ah, sorry, sorry. Then I won't take up any more of your time..." He bows again before turning to you with a smile again.

"_________-sshi. Are you in the same class as them? 1-C?"

"Eh? Ah, yes... Why?" You ask and look to the girls again, but they seem to be enjoying whatever was happening in front of them.

"Great! Then I'll come by around lunch and treat you to the nicest thing we have in the cafeteria. Good?" He asks, but before you can reply he's already off running in the other direction. "And come and see me whenever you want! I'm in 2-B. Don't forget, TWO-BEE!" He says with a broken American accent and dashes off.

You watch his figure disappear around the corner before a small smile appears at your lips. What a weird guy. But as soon as you turn around to face the girls, your smile disappears at the smirk they were all giving you.

"What?"

CL shakes her head and lets out a little chuckle before turning around, "Come on, Juliet! Let's get some food."

"What? Why 'Juliet'? I don't understand what's happening." You ask while trying to catch up to them. Bom and Dara were both giggling while Minzy was just shaking her head.

"It's obvious, silly." CL says while nudging your side.

"What is?" You ask, but as soon as the words leave your mouth you already have a sense of what she's referring to.

"Let's just say, you're high school life is about to get a little more interesting here."