❥ "Dependable"

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

What specific trait did you say you wanted in your future husband? (Pick the trait most important to you!)

Your Answer: "Dependable"

Note: Bolded is specific to your choice. Unbolded is a general opening to the scene.


You fiddled with your thumbs in your lap as you looked out of the car window and into the night sky of Seoul. With the camera mounted on the seat in front of you, it recorded every second of your seemingly endless ride to the YG entertainment building: the location where you were supposed to meet your husband-to-be for the next months.

“Ayu-sshi.” The PD spoke quietly, “how are you feeling now?” She asked, hoping to get at least some good footage out of you before the big reveal.

You turn your head slightly, making sure the good side of your face was facing the camera. “I’m so nervous.” You say and cup your hands in front of your chest, “I feel my hands shaking and I can’t stop thinking about what my husband will be like.”

“Do you have any guesses on who it might be?”

You shake your head, as your smile grows wider. “Hmm… well since we’re meeting at YG Entertainment… could it be another idol like me?” You ask curiously, even though inside you were positive about it. With all the other idol couples in the previous seasons of ‘WGM’ and the success they brought it, it wouldn’t make sense NOT to put you together with another idol. Not only that, but with an YG artist.

It is a well-known fact that it’s hard for any reality or variety shows to have YG artists as guests. Only popular shows like Running Man or Infinity Challenge would have the honor of having them, and even then that would be for one or two episodes. Needless to say, it was a pleasant surprise to the entire 'WGM' staff that YG Entertainment accepted their request for one of their artists to come on the show, but from what you’ve overheard over the course of these few days of preparing for the show, YG Entertainment had accepted because they heard you had.

What better publicity than to have two idols from the two top K-Pop groups at the time “married” to each other?

“Oh!” You can’t help but exclaim your surprise when the YG Entertainment building appears in front of the car, “We are here already?” You check the time and see that it’s only 9:46 PM and you were supposed to officially meet your husband at 10 o’clock.

The car pulls to a stop along with your entire body. A sudden wave of fear rushes over you, bringing about all your insecurities in life.

‘What if he doesn’t like me?’

‘What if he is disappointed that I’m his wife?’

‘What if we start off so awkward or unfriendly and end up having to cancel the show?’

All those thoughts came at once and shook you to the core. Luckily, the camera had stopped filming as the crew began preparing the ones more fit to follow you around on foot.

You slowly unbuckled your seat belt and took in a deep breath before closing your eyes to try and calm yourself just like you’d do before every performance. The car door slides open, revealing the PD and the rest of the staff staring at you expectantly.

“Ready?” She asks in her normal tone of voice, which was your signal that the cameras weren’t on. You felt a bit of relief as you pushed yourself out of the car, feeling the heaviness of your feet.

“We came a bit early because we’d like to have you wait in this room for your husband. He’s still in the midst of working, so you’ll just have to wait for a bit.” She hands a mission card to you as you just nod.

A red flickering light catches the corner of your eye and you recognize it as the light on the camera for recording. You straighten your posture and return the smile to your face despite how bad you wanted to just turn and run.

This was it. This was going to be the first time in your life that you are meeting a man and will have a “romantic relationship” with. And it’s going to be broadcasted all over the country.

Walking through the building calmed you down slightly as you got to admire the artwork and décor of the interior, something that not a lot of people get to see. The ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ feel resonated all around you, making you feel slightly insecure with yourself as that was supposed to be your ‘image’. And yet, being here made you feel as if you were far from that.

The hallway led you to the YG building's cafeteria area where a few standing lights were already set up, signaling you came to the right place. You looked around and saw that no one else was there as you took a seat at one of the benches.

"Should I wait here?" You ask while fixing your hair as your nervousness began to bubble up again.

"Yes, he'll be here shortly." The PD replies quietly before whispering into her head piece You take this moment to gather your surroundings and try to imagine your husband walking around in a place like this.

After a few minutes have passed, you hear the sound of foot steps approaching around the corner, making you immediately stand up, ready to greet whoever came along.

A tall, lean figure comes into view and you see the top of his head as he bows before showing his face, "Hello. I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

Your jaw drops and instantly feel your face flush because of his handsomeness, "Ah, hello! It's nice to meet you."

You bow deeply with a smile on your face as you and TOP introduce yourselves.

He quickly moves towards you and gestures you to sit before taking the seat across from you. Your heart was still beating a mile per minute, still in awe by his attractiveness.

"Did you wait long?" He asks with a polite smile, his eyes slightly curve with his lips. You shake your head quickly before answering.

"No! Not at all. I just got here." You reply with a bit of a stutter before recovering quickly, "Did you just finish work?"

He nods while leaning forward, "Yes, today was a bit hectic but thankfully I was still able to meet you." He says again with a soft smile, making your heart flutter at his words.

"Well, thank you for your hard work." You say as custom while bowing your head slightly. The small gesture made his smile grow wider.

"And you as well. I'm sure you must have also had a busy day. Didn't Cloud9 have a comeback stage on Music Bank this morning?" He asks, catching you by surprise.

"Oh? How'd you know?"

"I was watching Music Bank while I was preparing for a photo shoot and saw the performance." He says with a smirk, "I was only able to watch it for a bit, but the part I saw was your rap actually. Who would've thought that cool person was my wife?" He says with a tinge of pride in his voice.

"Ah~ Really?" You hide your face with your hands before running them through your hair, "So embarrassing..."

"You shouldn't be. You were really great. I especially liked this dance move." TOP suddenly stood up from his seat and started kicking his leg, mimicking the dance to Cloud9's comeback song with a straight face. Your jaw dropped at the ridiculous sight but immediately bursted out laughing.

He stopped abruptly before taking a seat again and acting as if nothing happened, the only sign was a goofy smile on his face. "Maybe I should join Cloud9 next time?"

You continued to laugh while holding your stomach but managed to nod and give him a thumbs up, "Please do!"

That was enough to make the awkwardness go away for your first meeting as you two continued to chat about yourselves, music, performances, even some insight into TOP's acting career which you could see his excitement for. He spoke with such enthusiasm and passion that it made you wonder what it'd be like to try acting at some point.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks while leaning onto the table on his arms.

You lean in too, curious as to what this strange man might have to say, "What is it?"

"I actually knew that it'd be you Ayu-sshi, as my wife." He says, unwavering.

Your eyes widen a bit as you mentally wondering if he is even allowed to say that live, but keep your thoughts to yourself, "How?"

"Just a feeling." He says, with a playful look on his face.

"Eh? What is it?" You persist, curiosity getting the better half of you. But he merely shakes his head.

"I'll tell you on our 100th day anniversary." He says with such certainty that it made you shiver with anticipation. Even though you knew it was just a show, it was comforting that he was so certain that you two would last that long, "But I will tell you that I had planned doing that silly dance for you this whole day."

"No way? Really??" You ask as a smile comes to your lips from the memory.

"I tend to be really awkward and quite when it comes to meeting people." He begins to explain, but you could visibly see that he was relaxed and comfortable, "And I saw in interviews that you said you were too. So I wanted to make sure we would start off well and that's what I came up with. It's pretty silly, right?" He chuckles although he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

You were in awe at first but eventually smiled wider, touched that he went through so much trouble to make it comfortable for the both of you. You thought back to just a few minutes ago and you definitely wouldn't have known what to do to break the awkwardness earlier. You were suddenly so thankful that a thoughtful man like this was your husband-to-be.

"Thank you, TOP-sshi." You say softly while looking him in the eye. Little did he know, you had remember seeing an interview of him as well and how he had always had a hard time looking people in the eye when speaking. But as soon as you saw him hold your stare with those piercing eyes of his, you knew that the next few months would go smoothly.

"Please, call me Seunghyun."