❥ "Easy-going"

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

What specific trait did you say you wanted in your future husband? (Pick the trait most important to you!)

Your Answer: "Dependable"

Note: Bolded is specific to your choice. Unbolded is a general opening to the scene.


You fiddled with your thumbs in your lap as you looked out of the car window and into the night sky of Seoul. With the camera mounted on the seat in front of you, it recorded every second of your seemingly endless ride to the YG entertainment building: the location where you were supposed to meet your husband-to-be for the next months.

“Ayu-sshi.” The PD spoke quietly, “how are you feeling now?” She asked, hoping to get at least some good footage out of you before the big reveal.

You turn your head slightly, making sure the good side of your face was facing the camera. “I’m so nervous.” You say and cup your hands in front of your chest, “I feel my hands shaking and I can’t stop thinking about what my husband will be like.”

“Do you have any guesses on who it might be?”

You shake your head, as your smile grows wider. “Hmm… well since we’re meeting at YG Entertainment… could it be another idol like me?” You ask curiously, even though inside you were positive about it. With all the other idol couples in the previous seasons of ‘WGM’ and the success they brought it, it wouldn’t make sense NOT to put you together with another idol. Not only that, but with an YG artist.

It is a well-known fact that it’s hard for any reality or variety shows to have YG artists as guests. Only popular shows like Running Man or Infinity Challenge would have the honor of having them, and even then that would be for one or two episodes. Needless to say, it was a pleasant surprise to the entire 'WGM' staff that YG Entertainment accepted their request for one of their artists to come on the show, but from what you’ve overheard over the course of these few days of preparing for the show, YG Entertainment had accepted because they heard you had.

What better publicity than to have two idols from the two top K-Pop groups at the time “married” to each other?

“Oh!” You can’t help but exclaim your surprise when the YG Entertainment building appears in front of the car, “We are here already?” You check the time and see that it’s only 9:46 PM and you were supposed to officially meet your husband at 10 o’clock.

The car pulls to a stop along with your entire body. A sudden wave of fear rushes over you, bringing about all your insecurities in life.

‘What if he doesn’t like me?’

‘What if he is disappointed that I’m his wife?’

‘What if we start off so awkward or unfriendly and end up having to cancel the show?’

All those thoughts came at once and shook you to the core. Luckily, the camera had stopped filming as the crew began preparing the ones more fit to follow you around on foot.

You slowly unbuckled your seat belt and took in a deep breath before closing your eyes to try and calm yourself just like you’d do before every performance. The car door slides open, revealing the PD and the rest of the staff staring at you expectantly.

“Ready?” She asks in her normal tone of voice, which was your signal that the cameras weren’t on. You felt a bit of relief as you pushed yourself out of the car, feeling the heaviness of your feet.

“We came a bit early because we’d like to have you wait in this room for your husband. He’s still in the midst of working, so you’ll just have to wait for a bit.” She hands a mission card to you as you just nod.

A red flickering light catches the corner of your eye and you recognize it as the light on the camera for recording. You straighten your posture and return the smile to your face despite how bad you wanted to just turn and run.

This was it. This was going to be the first time in your life that you are meeting a man and will have a “romantic relationship” with. And it’s going to be broadcasted all over the country.

Walking through the building calmed you down slightly as you got to admire the artwork and décor of the interior, something that not a lot of people get to see. The ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ feel resonated all around you, making you feel slightly insecure with yourself as that was supposed to be your ‘image’. And yet, being here made you feel as if you were far from that.

When you reached the doors of your destination and looked at the sign on the outside wall you turn to the crew following you with a puzzled look.

"Are you sure this is where I'm supposed to go?" You asked, not even being able to understand why you'd meet your husband there of all places.

"Yes, Ayu-sshi. We were told to bring you here as soon as you arrived." The PD answers in a hushed voice, not wanting her voice to get caught in the recording.

You gulped down your nervousness before knocking and slowly opening the door.

"Excuse me..." You called into the office of none other than YG sajangnim himself. It was a very spacious room, with his collection of figurines on one wall, a few chairs and couches and a desk at the corner. You notice that back of the chair is facing the door, but you could sense that there was definitely someone else in the room.

"I'm sorry to bother you... I'm Cloud9's Ayu... I'm here to meet... my husband?" You finished although feeling a bit silly to be bothering the president of YG Entertainment with the silliness of finding your fake husband.

"Please sit." A voice calls out with the signature YG accent, but immediately knew it wasn't YG sajangnim. Regardless, you took a seat at the couch and waited patiently for him to reveal himself, hopefully soon.

"Who do you think is your husband, Ayu-sshi?" He speaks again, this time long enough for you to try and figure out who it was past the fake YG voice.

"Umm, I'm not sure, sir..." You answer, playing along with your husband's games. "But I have a feeling it's someone from BIGBANG..."

You hear him cough a little before clearing his throat, "Oh do you? So out of BIGBANG, who would you most want your husband to be?"

"Hmmmm..." You take a minute, acting as if you're considering his question when actually you're taking the time to think of which member could possibly be doing this. "G-Dragon sshi?" You say purposely testing the waters for the right reaction.

The chair swings around so quickly, you thought he'd spin off it but he slams his hands onto the desk to stop himself before pushing a paper mask with YG sajangnim's face on it up and over his head, revealing Seungri's displeased face.

Bingo.

"Annyeong, Seungri oppa." You say with a little wave and innocent smile.

"Don't 'annyeong' me." He says while tossing the mask to the side and standing up from the desk, "You pick someone else as your husband when we know each other so well already?"

"I was just joking, oppa. You didn't think I'd recognize your pranks immediately?" You ask while crossing your arms. "What type of man plays pranks on his wife upon first meeting?"

"A fun husband." He answers with a cocky smile before opening his arms for a welcoming hug, which you gladly accepted.

You could practically hear screams and spazzing of the entire Korean nation at the sight of this meeting. This is probably the first time that the husband and wife of 'WGM' were already so friendly with each other. You and Seungri had met a long time ago through mutual friends, short after Cloud9's debut. Seungri was very friendly and interested in getting to know those entering the music industry. Since then you two had chatted once in a while and he even helped in giving you and your members advice during your most busy times. Although you both hadn't known you'd be paired with each other, you couldn't say it was a complete coincidence since most people knew of your two's friendship. Some of fans were already 'shipping' you two together. If anything, the staff of 'WGM' were probably making the dreams of thousands come true with this new season.

"So? How've you been? Congratulations on Cloud9's comeback!" He says cheerfully while clapping. You laugh and bow your head in thanks before telling him how the other members were doing. You explain the concept of your comeback and the new songs you're looking forward to, all the while Seungri listened intently fully invested in whatever you were saying.

"Oh! I know that song! I hear it all the time on the radio now." He interjects here and there with such enthusiasm that it makes you smile unconsciously.

"BIGBANG seems to be doing well too. Aren't you guys coming out with a new album soon?"

He nods while lifting his chin up in the air, "Yep, you should really look forward to it."

"And why is that?" You ask with a raise eyebrow, already anticipating what he's probably going to say.

"Because, your husband is going to look super cool with the concept." He says with a smirk and a thumbs up, "It's really going to blow you away."

"Wow~ really? Then I'll be expecting a lot from you, honey." You tease while patting his shoulder. You see him blush slightly at the term of endearment from you but he clears his throat to hide it.

"Well, I have to keep up with my wife's cool image." He says before realization suddenly hits him. You watch him hurry over to his bag placed on the side as he rummages through his things.

"What's wrong?" You ask curiously, wondering what has gotten him so riled up.

Finally, he comes back towards you and shows you a polaroid camera in hand.

"I bought this especially for the start of our new relationship." He says, clearly proud of his idea. "We can use this to document our time together."

"Omo... I never knew you were so sentimental." You couldn't help but laugh a little although you were deeply touched by his efforts.

"There's a lot you don't know about me Ayu. I'm a mysterious man." He says again with that same cockiness making you roll your eyes.

He positions you next to him, checking the angles to make sure that the decor of the room is also in the background to remember where you two first 'met'. After checking each other's hair and face, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you two pose for the picture before the door suddenly opened.

"Yah, Seungri! Who said you could bring people in here?!"