S.2 - High School LOVE

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

Your BIGBANG Story: Series TWO - High School LOVE - The Meeting

- - -

Your heart drummed in your chest as you took slow and nervous steps through the crowded hallway. Left and right were faces you didn't recognize as they took curious glances at you before whispering into each others' ears. Words like 'new girl', 'transfer', 'fresh meat' managed to escape their lips and wiggle themselves into your head making your palms sweaty while clutching onto the straps of your backpack.

Somehow it seemed like everyone already knew who you were before you knew them.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, you spot the 'Upper School Office' sign you had been looking before quickly slipping yourself inside.

"Excuse me..." You spoke with a small awkward smile to the women behind the desk right at the front. "I'm the new student starting today. My name is __________."

She squints at you for a second before recognition seems to hit her.

"Oh yes! Yes, hello there. How are you this morning?" She asks with a lopsided smile as she begins to rummage through a stack of papers before pulling out a fairly thin file.

"Fine. Thank you. Just a little nervous." You respond honestly. Her smile curves even more at your answer as she shakes her head.

"Don't be silly, sweetie. You'll be fine here. All the kids here are excited to meet you, I'll tell you that." She chuckles while standing up from her desk and proceeded to guide you through the office. "Let's get your uniform for today and your name pin. You can keep the name pin but must return this uniform to the office as soon as you get your own. You know where the store is right?"

"Yes, my mother already called and order a couple in my size..." You reply while glancing and smiling at the others in the office who were saying their quick greetings.

"Perfect." She says while handing you the uniform with a golden pin on top, your name etched in black. "You can go ahead and change in this room. Once you're done, I'll introduce you to your homeroom teacher, Mr. Park and he'll take over from there."

.
.
.

As you and Mr. Park walk down the now empty hallway, you couldn't help but keep fiddling with your uniform, a little too conscious of how you might look in it since the room you changed in didn't have a mirror.

"Don't be nervous, ________." Mr. Park says without turning around. "When get to the classroom, I'll go in first to settle the class down and once you hear your name, feel free to come in and introduce yourself. After that, we'll get the class started, okay?"

"Okay" was all you managed to respond as you felt your nerves grow more and more the closer you got to your destination. Questions of whether you'd fit in, if they'd like you, if you'd make friends kept running through your mind. But before you could even reassure yourself, it was already too late.

"Good morning, class." Mr. Park says in a loud voice while entering. "As you all may know, we have a new student joining us this semester. Please give her a warm welcome. Ms. ____________."

You take a deep breath before making your way into the classroom before turning to face the class. The class was modestly sized, around 20 or more students. But with that many pairs of eyes on you, it made you temporarily forget your own name.

"Hi everyone. My name is ____________." You begin and give a look towards Mr. Park who nods his head, encouraging you to say more. "I just moved here from the US... and I look forward to getting to know all of you better over the years..." You regret the corniness of your words as soon as you spoke them, but it was already too late. You see friendly smiles from some, while others seemed they could care less.

"Very well said, _______. You may go ahead and have a seat over there." He says pointing to an empty chair between two people, a guy and a girl. You nod and quickly but quietly make you way over, without making eye contact with anyone else. 

As soon as your reach your seat, Mr. Park flips open a notebook on his desk and clears his throat.

"Now that that's over. Let's take attendance."

.
.
.

You stretch your arms above your head after your first class had finally finished. Math was never your favorite subject, but at least it seemed you haven't missed too much of it as the teacher was still teaching material you knew. It was in the middle of the semester that you had transferred to this school, since due to your father's job your family had to make a hasty move and drop everything. As sad as that may be to leave everything you once knew behind, you were used to moving frequently. But every time you started a new life in a new place, it always made you nervous and quite frankly, tired as hell.

You tapped your pencil against your paper as you looked around you. Some of the students already chatting animately with their friends. Some still looking through their notes and going over whatever the teacher had taught us. You looked at the clock on the wall, noticing that you still had some time before your next class started, about 20 minutes to be exact.

That awkward and nervous feeling you always got came rushing back again as you started realizing that at this rate, you'd become the loner of the school again.

Not wanting history to repeat itself, you thought carefully of how you should use the next 20 minutes of your time...

- - - To continue the story, please answer the following question - - -

Your first class just finished and you have time to spare, what would you do?

- "Stay where you are."

- "Get some fresh air."

- "Explore the school."

- "Find your next class."

- "Go to the bathroom."

A/N: Answers will become links once the scenarios are available.