❥ "Go to the bathroom."

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

Your first class just finished and you have time to spare, what would you do?

Your Answer: "Go to the bathroom."


You placed your hands under the cold running water from the sink, hoping that it'll somewhat calm your nerves. You had decided to retreat to the bathroom to not only clear your mind but also make sure you looked okay in your new uniform. Since it wasn't tailored to your body, the uniform fit awkwardly, especially around your shoulders and waist. Unlike the other girls in this school whose uniform fit them like a glove, you definitely stood out... and not in a flattering way.

After combing your fingers through your hair and adjusting your bangs, you finally decided to retreat from the bathroom and actually start talking to people. However, on your way out the sound of hushed voices made you stop in your tracks.

"What do you mean 'no'?!" The girl's voice squeaked and you think you hear her stomping her feet against the tile floors.

"'No' as in 'no thanks' as in 'not a chance'," The male voice surprised you. It was confident and smooth, but you didn't miss how bored and slightly annoyed he sounded.

"I'm literally the hottest girl in this school and you're making a big mistake. You're lucky that I'm even standing in front of you."

"You are indeed a looker," The guy admits, "but do I seem like the type of guy to settle for just looks alone?"

"What are you implying?! That I'm not good enough for you?!"

"You said it, not me."

You gasp in shock at the loud smack followed by the sound of feet stomping away. Your body was buzzing, unsure of exactly what you just overheard, but the tension from those two was enough to affect you. After waiting a few minutes, hoping that the coast is clear, you peak your head out from around the corner slowly, just enough for your eyes to see the hallway... and immediately meet with two sharp ones staring back at you.

You quickly retreat, plastering yourself against the bathroom wall and hoping to God that you didn't just make eye contact with...

"Hey, you. Come out." It was the male's voice again... But this time he just sounded tired. "Just come out already. I know you're in there."

You remained quiet. Maybe if you waited long enough, he'd just go away. He'll need to go to class eventuall--

"I'll wait here all day if I have to. I don't care about class." He calls out again in almost a sing song voice making you groan. Now he was just teasing you.

After taking a few more seconds, gathering your spirits you turn the corner, just enough that you were right at the entrance of the girl's bathroom with him standing just a few feet in front of you, blocking your way from the hall.

"Hi." He says, scanning your face carefully, "I haven't seen you around here before."

"I'm new here. Haven't you heard?" You reply back, a bit surprised by the hint of sass in your voice. Now that you were getting a better look at him, you could see that his confidence was not only in his voice, but his entire persona. The way he stood, so casually and comfortably in his skin. The way his sharp eyes seemed to be breaking you down bit by bit. He was intimidating... but It was that about him that made you want to challenge him back.

"I'm not interested in gossip." He answers with a playful smirk, "But I seem to recall hearing about fresh meat transferring in... and on your first day too, you get to see me at my best."

"That was you at your best?" You couldn't help but scoff since it was no use to hide what you both know you witnessed, "From the looks of your cheek, I'd think otherwise." You point out the glowing redness of his right cheek, no doubt was the result from that smack you heard earlier.

Surprisingly, he doesn't respond and continues to stare you down while nibbling on his bottom lip. For some reason, that image alone was enough to make you blush for many reason, one being that you had no idea why he was looking at you in that way and for so long.

"You're an interesting girl. I like you." He suddenly says with a lopsided smile. That sudden proclamation made you loose your balance, making you hold onto the wall to keep you steady.

"You barely know me." You answer, almost stumbling over your words. But seeing the look in his eyes, he knew exactly the affect he had on you already... and he loved it.

He took a step towards you, your feet glued to the ground as your heart beat grew louder and louder. With just a foot of space between you two, he decided to lessen it even more by leaning in, slowly, until his face was now inches from yours. His smell of cigarettes and cologne mixing in the air around you and filling your longs. It was intoxicating.

"I want to get to know you." He whispers while staring into you, as if that one look alone could unlock all your secrets. "So, will you let me ____________?" He lets your full name roll of his tongue in such a way like you've never heard it before, and your mind goes temporarily blank. That newfound confidence you had before completely drained out of you, as if at a press of a button which he did the honors of pressing.

A smirk rises to his lips as he pulls back, giving you room to breath and regain your senses.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. 2-B. I'm your sunbae, so you know what that means?" You shake your head. "Jiyong oppa."

Your mouth drops this time, "What? I'm not calling you that."

"And why not?" He asks, still with that playful tune in his voice.

"Because...!" You begin and try to formulate a good reason, "Because it's just too intimate."

He raises his brow with further amusement and takes the bait you presented to him unknowingly, "Intimate? Intimate would be if I grabbed and kissed you right here and now... and I don't think you'd want me to do that just yet."

Your hearts nearly has a heart attack at his bluntness and the mental image he gave you with just those few words. You were so taken aback that you didn't even register he had finished it with 'just yet'.

"No, that's inappropriate!"

"And calling me Jiyong oppa in comparison to that is harmless." He argues, "unless you want me to show you what my definition of 'intimate' and 'inappropriate' is?"

You violently shook your head, not wanting to hear what could possibly be his definition of inappropriate as it probably would make you self-combust.

"Fine! Fine!" You give in, wanting for him to just leave and let your heart go back to it's steady and normal place, "I'll do it."

"Do what?" He waits ever so patiently, even though the one minute bell for classes had just chimed.

"I'll call you that!" You try to get around him, but he just matches your each step, always standing in your way with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Say it."

"MOVE, Jiyong oppa!" You say through gritted teeth, and like it was the magic word, he steps aside opening up the hall to you with ease.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" He shows a content smile this time, making your heart skip a beat.

"Ugh, you're horrible." You shoot him a glare before running off back to your classroom.

"Come find me at lunch at 2-B!" He yells after you, his voice sounding a little more cheery than when you first spoke to him.

"No!" You replied back, although you didn't know why a slight smile threatened to appear at your lips.

"Then I'll come find you!"

You groaned to yourself again, but didn't bother to reply as you turned the corner and thinking back to the conversation you had just shared with him. You hadn't told him what homeroom you were in... and there was no way he could know. He won't show up. You tried to reassure yourself. But deep down inside, you wish he would.