❥ "Find your next class."

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

Your first class just finished and you have time to spare, what would you do?

Your Answer: "Find your next class."


201... 202... 203... 206?! You back peddled a few steps to double check if you were indeed reading the signs correctly. Why does it skip from 203 to 206?! You look back down at your schedule and see that your next class was supposed to be in room 204.

"How is this even possible...?" You muttered to yourself before looking around to see if there was anyone you could ask. Students seemed to be in their own worlds, chatting away in clumps, making it very intimidating.

You sighed to yourself before giving up. Thinking that maybe someone from your homeroom might have the same class as you, you start heading back from where you came... And least you think you did.

Your head turns side from side, not remembering if that bulletin board was there earlier... or if those lockers looked familiar. All the hallways looked the same with only a few minor details being different.

"Great..." You said, slightly panicked as you knew time was ticking down until your next class and you had left your things at your desk.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?"

A deep but soft voice called out to you, making you turn to see a male student with blonde hair. He had a friendly smile on his face, hands in both pockets as he took a step closer to you.

"Oh," His attention focuses on your name tag before returning to your face. "You're the new girl, right?"

"Yes..." You reply and glance at his own name tag, 'Kang Daesung'. But his name tag looked a bit different from yours.

"My name is Kang Daesung," He says with a bow and points at the symbol that is engraved into his name tag, "I'm the student government president at this school."

"Oh!" You exclaim and bow out of politeness, but it just causes Daesung to laugh.

"You don't have to do that. I'm not the President of Korea." He jokes although slightly embarrassed himself. "Just be comfortable with me."

"Ah... alright. I'm just still not familiar with the customs here... let alone how to get around this school..." You admit while playing with your fingers. Something about him was comforting to you though. It made you feel like you could trust him and ask him anything. You guess that's why he must've been elected.

"That's right, you looked a little puzzled before I approached you." He smiles widely and takes another step closer to glance at the schedule in your hands. The enclosing distance makes you blush, but he seems completely unaffected.

"You're looking for 204? Ah, yeah that's the weird one. It's actually the auditorium over here." He says while pointing towards the double doors you ignored earlier, thinking that couldn't possibly be a classroom. "It was originally room 204 and 205, but the school wanted to have a bigger room for core classes."

You nod as it all began to make sense. Daesung didn't stop there as he also pointed out other things like how to get back to your classroom, were the cafeteria was, where students can go to relax between classes, and areas to stay clear from due to multiple reasons which he apparently couldn't discuss.

You hadn't realized how much time had passed until the first warning bell chimed, signaling that there was about a minute before the next class should start.

"You better get going, wouldn't want to get written up on your first day for lingering in the halls." He teases you but still with that bright and friendly smile he had on this whole time.

"Does that really happen?" You asked shocked by how seriously this school seems to take things, "Who is in charge of writing students up? The teachers?"

He suddenly raises a hand and does a little wave, "I do, actually."

Your eyes widen and you felt a trickle of fear run through your body, but it was quickly diminished with a wave of his hand.

"Don't worry, I don't write up my friends." He says with a wink, "It's our little secret, okay?"

Friends... Somehow that word brought a smile to your lips, but also had your heart racing quicker. There was an awkward but buzzing silence between the two of you before you decided to break it.

"Then, I'll be going..." You say a little reluctantly, wanting to talk with your new friend some more. A part of you felt like Daesung had the same feeling as a bit of a frown appeared at his lips. "Thank you for showing me the ropes around here."

"No problem. Let me know if you need any help... or anything else." He says and coughs to clear his throat, "I'm in 2-B... so, you know, just come by whenever you feel like it."

A slight blush rises to your cheeks but you simply nod before turning in the direction he showed you earlier. Without turning around, you could feel his eyes lingering at the back of your head, making your heart beat faster.

Usually, any student would be nervous that their student president is watching over them so carefully... but strangely enough, you welcomed it. You hoped that you had grabbed his attention enough to keep you on his mind, even for just a second longer.