S.1 - We Got Married

Your BIGBANG Story - An Interactive Story

Your BIGBANG Story: Series ONE - We Got Married - Introduction

- - -

Your lips naturally curve, showing your signature smile towards the camera before you begin speaking.

"Hello everyone, I am Cloud9’s leader, Ayu." You managed to appear calm, although inside you were buzzing with nervousness. You were even feeling a bit light headed since you didn’t get much sleep from practicing the new single all night. But you pressed on, determined not to let the realities of being an idol show. This was the life you chose after al.

The staff of ‘We Got Married’ were all smiling at you, admiring your beauty and how you seemed to glow in front of the camera. Your idol group, Cloud9 were the next big thing in the K-Pop world as soon as you all had debuted two years ago.

Every girl in Korea followed the trend your group had set in fashion, persona, and image, while all the guys had deemed you or your members as their ideal types. You’d have thought it would have died down after a year or two, but luckily, Cloud9’s popularity had only continued to grow and flourish.

"What made you want to be on ‘We Got Married’?" The PD asked one of her several questions for this personal interview. The interview before you were to meet your ‘husband’.

I didn’t. You managed to keep your mouth shut as your brain answered immediately. Although you had wanted to appear on some sort of reality or variety show, you never would’ve imagined it would be ‘We Got Married’. You were thinking more towards ‘Running Man’ or ‘Infinity Challenge’, something that could show your creativity, athleticism, or wit.

But, no. Here you were on a show about love, thanks to the CEO of your entertainment company who ‘highly recommended’ you to the ‘WGM’ staff, when you knew very little about love or relationships.

"Since I’m getting older and with our busy schedule, the members and I aren’t able to experience much. So, I felt like ‘We Got Married’ is an exciting and new experience that I can learn, grow from, and treasure as valuable memories in the future." You responded with what you had previously prepared with your manager.

The PD continued with other questions to possibly use in the final footage and you speed through them easily, knowing how and what to answer since you’ve watched this show occasionally.

But the one question that did throw you off was: “What do you hope your husband to be like?”

Your mind was momentarily blank as you realized you didn’t know if you were to answer truthfully or based on a socially acceptable answer that your company would’ve provided you. But they didn’t, and you were running out of time to answer.

"Someone who is kind," You started, as if testing the words to see if they were okay to say. From the staffs’ facial expressions, you could tell you were being a bit generic, so you continued. You ended up revealing one specific trait that you’ve truthfully always wanted in your future husband, but managed to keep it short, not wanting to give away too much about yourself.

"Overall, I’d be very happy to meet someone who could understand and see me for who I really am. As ____________ and not just as Ayu, the idol of Cloud9." You finish off with a dazzling smile. 

You see a slight curve of lips and nods of heads throughout the staff, signaling that your answer was acceptable to use. Only then, were you able to let out a sigh of relief. But you were only relaxed for a second, as the cameras and lights powered down before the PD spoke with an excited smile.

"Now, let’s go meet your husband."

- - - To continue the story, please answer the following question - - -

What specific trait did you say you wanted in your future husband? (Pick the trait most important to you!)

- "Charming"

- "Playful"

- "Dependable"

- "Optimistic"

- "Easy-Going"


A/N: The answers will not be clickable until I write up the scenarios! So please wait for my updates and you'll find out who your "husband" will be soon :)