Chapter 2: Chen the troll

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for this hihi this update is short. I will write the first fairy tale when my rest day comes hihihi enoy guys! I appreciate the love and support of the new and old subbies!!

*TEARS T__________________T

I will reply on comments nxt time but please do keep commenting! Please do upvote the story as well! Man.. I need to sleep. 

 

 

*****

 

Chapter 2: Chen the troll

 

“Hallelujah!” Sumi rejoices as she woke up alone in her room that morning, the mansion is deserted, everyone is out and busy with their own work. Whenever others are free, she is the busy bee.

She did not mind the silence that engulfed the mansion, it is a peaceful day and she is going to spend quality time in front of a good book in the library. She took a bath and prepared her own breakfast, she suddenly missed Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, the chefs of the houses that used to cook her breakfast and every meal.

Suddenly she hears dogs barking, “OMG Luhan, LOL!” she chuckles; she suddenly remembered how Luhan acts like Tomo’s lapdog before. Even though everything has changed completely, she misses him and Tomo as well.

The barking came louder and two brown dogs came in the kitchen, chasing each other. They barked and bit each other’s legs and when they noticed Sumi, they suddenly wagged their tails and looked at her with anticipation.

“Aww...two cute running rugs!” she squeals, the fluffiness of the brown dogs reminded her of rugs, she looked at the leash of the dogs and there were names. “Monggu and Janggu...now what kind of an idiot will name their dogs like that?” she frowns, if she were to name these dogs, she would pick Brownie and Chocolate, huh...who’s the idiot now.

She cuddled with them and the dogs her face, making her giggle, but the dogs suddenly ran away, leaving her just like that, and so does her ham and eggs.

“Thieves!” she growled, she wasn’t even done eating and the brown rugs stole her breakfast. She just ignored the thought and made herself some ice tea, she will enjoy the day alone and no one will stop her.

 

As if it was perfect timing, the library that day is cool and bright. The maids were done cleaning and they have left Sumi to enjoy the library, she fiddled with the books that she has not read before and one old book intrigued her.

It had an old leather cover with silver line; she pulled it from the shelf and smiled when she saw the title. “Fairy Tales huh...” she stopped reading these kinds of stories when she became an orphan years ago.

“I’m too old for this” she shook her head and aimed to return the book back to its spot but she stopped when she saw an eye looking at her behind the gaps of the books.

“!” she screams and stumbles on the floor, she heard a mocking laugh and the culprit has shown himself.

“Chen?” Sumi could not believe her eyes, he had not seen this guy for years and he suddenly he comes popping out of nowhere scaring the wits out of her.

“The one and only!” Chen bows and extends his hand to help Sumi get up, “Oh the look on your face!” Chen laughs, he could not resist at the pale-faced Sumi.

“You troll!” Sumi grabs the fairy tale book and smacks it on Chen’s head, “What the heck are you doing here? “

“Oh my, am I not welcome here anymore?” Chen grins, he was dressed with old fashioned clothing but for some odd reason he looked quite good in it, looking like the classic librarian.

“Well you know, the last time we saw each other, you were trying to rip our heads off!” Sumi glares at him, they discovered that Chen liked role playing a lot and has disguised himself as a librarian, a waiter and an assassin to spy on them before. Well, Chen is naturally an assassin, being a librarian is just one of his hobbies.

“Oh come on, let us all be friends here!” Chen chimes, grabbing the book from Sumi’s hand. “I came back because I love this place so much, the library I mean. The old man has requested to arrange the new books coming in anyway and of course I am the best man for the job!”

“Really?” Sumi asks him with a sarcastic tone. “Ugh! Whatever, just please do not disturb my rest day!” Sumi tried walking pass by him but he grabbed her hand.

“You left your book.” Chen smiled at her and placed the fairy tale book on her palms, as if urging her to read it.

“I’m not going to read that, it’s for children.” Sumi frowns and Chen just chuckles.

“You know, everyone loves the thought of adventures and happy endings, maybe you will enjoy reading the stories here.” Chen looks at her mischievously and it irked her.

“You’re giving me shivers you know.” Sumi narrows her eyes at him.

Chen acted as if he was hurt by what she had said. “Sumi, trust me, you’ll enjoy reading it. You may find yourself having fun along the characters and I am sure that it will relieve your stress.”

She reluctantly takes the book from Chen, the leather texture tempted her to open the book, and it was as if it was really drawing her to read it.

“To seek for true happiness is a journey towards a long path, we stumble into challenges, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter