The Little Mermaid meets the Ugly Duckling

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello hello here is another update.

Yeah, due to high demands from previous readers, I decided to make the first Fairytale for Luhan and Tomo. And yep! It is a spin off of the little mermaid and luhan the ugly duckling LOL hahhaha

 

anyways, haha do not forget to comment my lovelies! Please do upvote thi story too, and for ne readers who are a bit confused, you can ask me questions.

 

*****

 

 

 

Sumi stares at the scarred face Luhan with curiosity, as if it was the first time he had seen him. Well, first time in a very long time that is. She wondered why half of his face was tainted with terrible cuts and the remains of bruises. Nonetheless, he never lost that sense of attractiveness in him.

“Why do you stare?” Luhan asks suddenly, breaking the silence between them. They were still hiding in a dark abandoned cottage; it was the only place hat Luhan can get her so the royal guards won’t be able to catch Sumi.

“Do you find me terrifying? Do you find my face despicable, horrible and ugly? Why do you stare?” he asks again, sounding more demanding. Hurt and anger evident in his tone.

“It is not like that.” Sumi replies with sincerity, making Luhan shut his mouth. “I am  more curious of why was you face scarred like that and....”

“And?” Luhan raises an eyebrow at her.

“I really do miss you Luhan.” Sumi smiles at him, and even in the dark she knows he had that blush on his face. “I miss the kind hearted Luhan that used to exist.”

“What are you talking about? This is the first time we have met!” Luhan looks at her as if she is crazy and then it suddenly hit Sumi.

Tomo does not remember her and neither does Luhan, it is not because they have hit their heads, it was because she is in a different world.

“You have to help them achieve their happy endings” Chen’s voice rings in her head.

“O-oh! I am sorry; it is just that you look like someone I know! Ha-ha!” she laughed nervously, trying to change the subject, but too late, Luhan was already deep in thought.

“Is he ugly like me?” Luhan asks her, his eyes sad and expecting her answer.

“NO!” Sumi answers a bit too loud. “Are you kidding me? He is not ugly, neither are you.”

Luhan smiles smugly at her, “Do you lie or mock me, lady? I have been ugly all my life and people have scorned and discriminated because of my face!” before Luhan could trash the place because of his anger, Sumi stood up and cupped his face; she caressed the spot where his scars are and smiled at him.

“This does not define your true beauty” she runs her thumb and forefinger on his scars. “Do not let these scars define you and do not let them make you feel less human. You are not ugly, Luhan.”

Luhan almost believed her, for the first time, he had found another who was not scared to look at his face.

“If only others would see the same thing that you see in me.” Luhan removed her fingers from his face slowly, somehow missing the warmth that they had emitted while the flesh of her fingers touched his cheek.

“Why did you save me?” Sumi suddenly asks him, if he does not know her then why bother saving her indeed. Luhan sighs and turns his back at her.

“I saw you talking to her...”Luhan says with a low voice, Sumi heard him well though.

“Who?”

“The mermaid”

Hearing him say that made Sumi ‘s ears perked up, now this intrigued her.

“Oh, Tomo. Do you know her?”  Sumis asks in anticipation but Luhan just shook his head.

“I do not know her that much, but I wish to.” His reply made Sumi giggle in the inside, even in this alternate world they are such a couple.

A sudden realization hits her again, her task, the one that she should be doing to get back to her own world. She had to help Luhan and Tomo achieve their happy ending.

But how?

“I wish to know about her and I thought somehow you have ties with her but it seems that you do not.” Luhan slumps on an old chair looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter