The Hunt

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

aaaand I am so sorry for updating so late aargh, Internet issues at home. But enjoy this chapter anyway, comments please! I love hearing from you guys ^^_________^^

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Oh my gosh! She knows your real name? This woman knows too much, let’s just kill her!” Zaft growls and picks up her dagger on the ground with menacing eyes. She was about to stab Sumi’s back when Sehun abruptly stops her.

“Dont.”  Sehun the so called Robin Hood caught her wrist making Zaft let go of the dagger in her hand.  “I’ll thake care of her”

“WHAT! She just kissed you and your lisp is back! Pretty soon you’re going to break into a rash and start writhing on the ground! Come on Robin, you are the one who keeps on saying that we should not be found out but here you are showing mercy on a mere woman whom you just met!” Zaft whined and Sehun just sighed heavily.

“Go home.” Was his simple reply to her, “Big brother ith going tho thake care of this...” he assures her and Zaft grunted in annoyance.

“You sound ridiculous you know that.” She grumbles and glared at Sumi, leaving the two of them as she disappeared in the woods without a sound.

 

“She’s your sister?” Sumi asks as she loosens her embrace around Sehun, the latter is still confused on how she could attach herself to him.

“I think you know enough.” Sehun’s speech suddenly gets better and he himself got surprised, he has this weird condition that when he feels extreme shyness, his lisp appears, this usually happens as well when he kisses someone or some girl kisses him.

Sehun grabs Sumi’s shoulders and pushes her away, the warmth that she enjoyed awhile ago disappeared and made her frown. She looked at Sehun with hopeful eyes that he could stay a little longer; she missed him so much, especially when they meet less in the real world and work has taken most of their time.

 

“Sehun...”

“Okay lady, I really don’t know who you are but you should not kiss strangers like that.” Sehun steps back as Sumi moves forward to hug him again.

“Hmmph!” Sumi suddenly remembers the times that Sehun would beg on his knees just for him to kiss her and now it looks like the wheel has been turned.

“You have got to go home, and I hope you can keep your word to keep quiet about this encounter.” Sehun keeps a straight face, trying not to get affected by the pitiful face of the girl infront of him, whom he admits, he was kind of smitten.

The hurt on Sumi’s face was evident that it made Sehun’s insides turn, he was not the type to get attached so easily but there was something in this girl infont of him that he could not just ignore. He forced himself to ignore it though, he could not be distracted, not when he is hiding and keeping his identity.

“Go home and never come back this way” Sehun pats her head but Sumi did not budge on her spot, instead she pulled Sehun and embraced him again, tighter and more passionate.

“You are just as warm as ever” she mutters as she buried her face on his face, Sehun’s shoulder sank in defeat, “Please...just stay; please stay like this for awhile”.

Sehun heaved a heavy sigh on her request; he had let her hug him but he knows that he will eventually need to part soon.

He tilts her chin, gazing into her eyes searching any signs that this girl is being delusional but he couldn’t, he leaned closer to her face and kissed Sumi this time. The latter deepened the kiss as she held his cheek, both enjoying the lip lock.  Though Sehun had other plans, he had gotten a needle from his pocket, it was one of his poisoned needles but the one he got was meant for Sumi to sleep.

He had pricked her nape and soon, Sumi stopped kissing him as she drifted to sleep. His lips were still on hers when Sumi fell on his arms, and he smiles unknowingly when he pulled away.

“I am sorry, but you need to go.” He carries her bridal style and headed towards the village, “You are one crazy, beautiful stranger.”

 

 

Sumi stirs in her sleep, she can feel the bright sunrays waking her up already but she does not want to. She felt quite comfortable snuggled in the arms of the man she loves...or so she thought.

When she heard the one lying next to her muttering about food in his sleep she completely opened her eyes and widened at the person hugging her in bed.

“AAAH! WHAT THE HECK BAEKHYUN!” Sumi screamed in surprise that even Baekhyun woke up and widened his eyes at her as well.

“Oh mygosh! I swear I did not do anything!” Baekhyun defends himself, well they were still in their clothes, it was just that they were asleep in the same bed and in a room they do not recognize.  “Oh my, Sumi...what did you do to me huh?”

“WHAT? You have the nerve to accuse me?” Sumi shots him a glare and Baekhyun scoffs.

“As far as I can remember you were the sane one last night and I was drunk, obviously I could not be the one who ordered for us to stay in this room. So it had to be you.” Baekhyun says in a matter of fact tone and Sumi just threw him a pillow.

“How dare you! I would never ever touch your limp body! I could not even remember what happened last night!” Sumi growls in frustration, she thought that Sehun could have been the one who took her in the room, but why did Baekhyun came along the picture?

“Limp! Oh no you did not just say that. I’ll have you know that I have a well built body!” Baekhyun smirks and tries to remove his clothes but Sumi throws him a pillow on the face this time.

“Eew! Don’t you dare strip in front of me!” Sumi covers her eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter