Exiled Royals

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yo guys! Here is another chaptie, please do comment, Its so quiet here most of the time. 

commentors and subbies are loved ^_________^V

 

***

 

“I-I’m so—“ Sumi’s mouth was covered with Sehun’s hand before she could utter a word, she quickly peels off Sehun’s hand away and looked at him apologetically. “I’m sorry!”

“Didn’t I tell you not to come into the woods again? It’s dangerous and those men are dangerous!” Sehun scolds her like she’s a three year old kid who disobeyed her parents; her pout looked like one too.

“I wanted to see y—“before she could finish her sentence, Sehun covers again for no reason, he perfectly knows that the knights were gone.

“Listen lady, I do not know you and you should not come looking for people whom you are not acquainted with as well. Now if you please leave this—“ Sehun’s words were cut off this time when Sumi had pulled him for a kiss, he became speechless, the way her lips landed on his and how she explored them like she has done so many times before surprised him.

 

It was as if she knows him too well, his weakness, and his soft spot. She did not let go of his nape as she pushed him deeper into the kiss and Sehun got completely lost in it. Huh...and he was complaining before that.

His eyes closed and could not resist embracing her, helping him to gain more access to explore and vice versa. Sehun was the one being aggressive this time and pushed her to hit the wooden wall surrounding them, she fisted on his hair as Sehun began to bite her lower lip. The heated kiss broke when Sumi pulls away for a moment and looked at Sehun’s dazed eyes.

“They were looking for you aren’t they?” she asks worriedly and Sehun avoids her gaze, “You may not remember or know me Sehun, but I hope you can feel it in your gut that you can trust me.”

“You have a ring on your finger and here you are kissing a stranger, how am I supposed to trust you?” Sehun narrows his eyes at her and Sumi was taken aback with his sudden reaction.

“I’m married to you, idiot!” she spats at him and that just made Sehun’s face contort to a confused expression.

“What? You are crazy! I swear all women are crazy!” he wails.

“Do you want me to hush you up with a kiss again?” Sumi grits her teeth at him and before she could make a move Sehun stopped her.

“Oh no you don’t you sly vixen. You should go home with your prince.” Sehun pushes her outside the hollow tree with a huff.

“What! Who are you talking about?” Sumi questions him and then it hit her that he was talking about Baekhyun, Sehun thinks that she is married to the sassy Prince. “Oh my goodness, Baekhyun is not my husband!”

“Whatever, you should go home nonetheless. Stop prying if it is not your business.” Sehun pushes her further but Sumi turns her heels and looks at him with determination.

“You are my business, Sehun. Stop pushing me away because I am not going anywhere until I know you will be safe.” Sumi says almost tearing up and Sehun is defeated again, he couldn’t stand women looking like this, he can feel her sincerity but could not understand how a woman like her get so attached to him even if she just met him yesterday. But it feels like she has known him forever.

“Who are you?” he asks with such depth in his voice, frustrated how she cares so much and how he was so comfortable kissing her when he shouldn’t be.

“I’m Sumi, you’re my husband in another dimension and yes as crazy as that sounds, it is true. What matters now is for me to help you now.” She answers without a care and Sehun’s face got more confuse.

“Okay, that’s it, you are crazy!” Sehun crosses his arms at her.

“Sehun!” she stomps her foot on the ground and the boy just heaves a sigh.

“Okay, crazy woman. I will play along with your crazy notions but right now, I need to find my sister. We need to get away from this place now that the royal knights are hunting us.” Sehun grabs Sumi’s hand and drags her with him deeper into the woods, she felt relief that he was not pushing her away but still annoyed at the fact that he does not fully believe her.

“What did you do that made a King go after your head?” Sumi asks curiously and Sehun stopped his tracks to look at her in the eye.

 

A sudden flash back rings in Sehun’s head, remembering the time when he is not a thief but a part of society that c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter