Chapter 1: Here and Now

Stuck in a twisted Fairytale story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chapter wohoo, I know it does not reveal much yet but yeah, please do be patient with my update. 

 

Chapter 1: Here and Now

 

It has been stressful for Sumi to be the new CEO of the new nuclear power plant that the Lothaire Company had built. Imagine that, a CEO of a nuclear plant, and why did she even spent all those years studying arts when she was going to end up here?

Right, the job was not meant for her, it should have been for her husband s Kai, or Sehun. The two tycoons studied business and administration and yet where are they now?

Well if you want to know, Kai owns 16 dance academies that has raised the most talented and competitive artists in the country. Sehun owns the largest and most successful candy factory in Korea and the guy did not even had that much liking with sweets, he failed with the bubble tea industry so yeah, he got stuck with making chocolates and other sweet stuff that produces cavities and sugar rush.

Nonetheless, they were successful.

Sumi is too, but you see, the difference is that her two husbands were happy with their work, while she was not.

Dozens of paperwork, endless meetings with old geezers, public presentations and countless business trips that tire her out. This is her routine, it almost the soul out of her.

The only reason she took the job was that old man Mori, the grandfather of her husbands, had asked her to be in the position. The old man failed to convince Kai and Sehun, and surely, her granddaughter Tomo  will not take such a boring job and then there is Sumi, he just knew her daughter in law will not fail him.

Sumi has a soft spot for the old man for without him, she would not meet the two idiots that he loves most right now, she would not be having the leisurely life that she is experiencing. Most of all, the old man has big dreams for the common good.

The nuclear plant is indeed new but it flourished under Sui’s management, heck she does not even know what a nuclear means but she got the work around when she had studied with the best businessmen and teachers around.

The way she handles her employees with care and how she presented herself with business partners with confidence had pushed her to the top even more.

The only motivation she has with her job is that the nuclear plant opened many opportunities for others to be employed and of course, Mori as happy to see his dream come true.

But she asks herself sometimes, why is it that she is the one slumped with all the of work here while her husbands enjoy weekly vacation trips?

She growled remembering the trip to Hawaii that Kai went to last week and the skiing trip that Sehun will be having next month. She could not go with them for a lot of work is piled on her desk.

The two would go home fresh and wrinkle free while she would arrive haggard and hungry. And they have the nerve to ask for some “y time”.

 

She just sighed, “Why...” she whines as she kept reviewing the papers that she had signed, making sure that she was not missing any type of detail in the contract that could lead to the downfall of the company.

Finally, she had finished her work and she looks forward for two-days off. She promised herself to be pampered even with two rest days only; she would read inside the mansion’s library, she would place herself in front of the open window and drink cold ice tea and just relax.

She was drooling at the thought already. Her day dreaming was cut off when the door of her office suddenly opened and revealed two bickering monkeys.

“I came her first so I should be the one treating her to lunch you blonde wannabe!” Kai spat at Sehun, the younger one swore if he insults his hair color once more he’d give Kai a punch.

“Shut up, you don’t want to treat her to lunch. I just know that you crave for something else besides that you dark skinned ert!” Sehun growls back.

Sumi face-palmed herself, and she thought she was going to get some peace and quiet around here.

The boys noticed her angry expression and they immediately stopped fighting, instead, they smiled their boyish smiles and quickly ran to her side.

“Hey, Sumi dear!” Sehun massages Sumi’s shoulders, she could not deny the fact that his hands are good at what they were doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter