2

How to Save a Life
 

After ending the call Youngbae immediately informed the other boys and called sajangnim about the incident. The boys rushed to the Seoul Hospital. A nurse, who of course, recognized them , told the that Jiyong was still is already in one of the  private suites of the hospital and is now safe .  Hearing this, they can't help but sigh in relief. They were shifting from walking and running to reach Jiyong's private room. They saw him lying on the bed. When they entered the room , they stopped at their steps when a woman suddenly appeared from the small kitchen inside Jiyong's suite. All of them blinked their eyes, trying to let everything synch in into their system. The woman aas well froze from where she is but was able to gain her sense back earlier than the lads. She gave them a heartwarming smile leaving their mouth wide opened.She faced them and bowed.

 

Dara:Anyyeong Haseyo, Park Sandara imnida.

Seungri: Ssa--san--daa-raa Park?!

Dara: Deh. Are you all okay?

Seungri: You're THE Sandara Park?!

Dara: Uh..i haven't added "THE" on my name but yeah, I'm Sandara Park and you're Bigbang.

Top: You...You know us?!

Dara: of course! I don't leave in a cave, Top-ssi.keke

Top: Omo! She knows me! She knows me! hahahahaha!

 

Youngbae cleared his throat when he noticed that Dara was lost and clearly Top was giving them shame.

 

Youngbae: I'm sorry about that, Sandara-ssi. Anyyeong . Dong Youngbae imnida.

Dara: I know all of you silly, kekeke. You can come in, you know. I hope you don'r mind me staying here and choosing this room. This is just to aviod the press people from getting any information here. Don't worry he's safe here. We don't give out infomation to just anyone.

Daesung: Wow. Hyung is lucky that you're the one who found him. If it was not you, probably he's already on the news.

Dara: We wouldn't let that happen. The credibility of the hospital is also at stake, We don't want scandal. So you can trust us.

Seungri: Thank you Sandara-ssi.

Dara: You can all call me Dara. You don't need to be formal with me. (smiled sweetly)

Seungri: Wow.You really are pretty in person. I can call you noona, right?! you're with the same age with Jiyong hyung, right?

Dara: Deh.

Seungri:Assa! I have a pretty noona!

Top:Sorry about our maknae and we're sorry if we took your time. You looked like a busy person.

Dara:Aniyo. I don't have schedules. I own my time.

Daesung: Of course you do! kekeke

Dara: OH. I'm so sorry. Where are my manners. Please do take your seat. G-dragon-ssi is still resting Would you like some tea and some cakes? I hope you don't mind me putting some food on the mini-fridge. My sister told me that G-dragon-ssi might stay here for a while and knowing that y'all are boys, you might need some extra hand with groceries and stuff.

Seungri: Waaahh!! I love you already noona! You're my favorite noona from now on!

Youngbae:Shut it,rat!

Dara: Aigoo.You boys are funny.kekeke. Here,have some cake. I baked it myself.

Daesung: you know how to bake?

Dara: Yup! I lived alone in the US and I've learned a lot of things. Just like this.

Seungri: Aigoo, Dara noona is perfect.

Dara: Aniyo. What are you saying Seungri-ya?!

 

The boys enjoyed Dara's bubbly personality. They didn't notice that it was already noontime.

 

Top:Oh Dara-ah, you can go home now. We can take care of him. We already informed sajangnim and his family. They'll be here this afternoon.

Dara: Oh deh. but I was just curious ,though. Uhm. I hope you don't mind me asking about this and I really hope you don't think that this is already intruding on your personal space but, I read something on his phone. I swear it wasn't intentional! I saw Kiko's face on his wall paper and I got curious. I have known her for uhm,some time, so you know.

Youngbae: It's okay, Dara-ah. We know you don't meddle with other people's lives. Kiko and Jiyong have been dating for years but he's taking him for granted and this stupid friend of ours is blinded by his feelings.

Dara: Wow. I never knew he's like that. So far from what people see him on TV.

Daesung: Deh. Out of all of us, he's the one that's fragile.

Top: Jiyong has done a lot of sacrifice for that girl. He's a demanding brat. Ugh. If it wasn't for Jiyong, I would've strangled that girl's neck!

Dara: You hate that much,eh?

Daesung: Yes! She's irritating! Ugh!

Dara: Well, she is quite annoying.

Seungri: You've mey her, noona?

Dara: Deh. On one of the fashion shows is Japan. She's uhm.. I ..uhm ..just you know..bad?

Youngbae: Bad is understatement ,Dara-ah! She's evil!

Dara: You boys really make me laugh. kekekeke

Top: But seriously,though, Jiyong has suffered enough from that girl. She's taking him for granted. Buyt his at fault,too.. He's letting her do that to her.

 

Dara smiled sadly.

 

Dara: Someone once told me that loving someone ang giving them your heart is also giving them the opportunity to hurt you, but trusting them not to. It's such a tragedy that those that you love are those people that cause pain in your life. You expect them to take care of you but in the end, they will leave you hurt and broken.

Seungri: THat's deep noona. did someone break your heart? I can't imagine someone breaking your heart like that. You're one of the most sought after bachelorette. You're such a good catch.

Dara:Aisht! stop flattering me ,Seugri-ya. There's a lot of things you don't know about me. No one broke my heart. I'm the one who breaks their hearts.kekekeke

Daesung: Aigoo. I didn't know that you had it in you ,noona. You're conceited as well.

Dara: kekeke.I'm just making you laugh,silly.

 

Dara looked at Jiyong who was still lying on the bed, unconscious. She can't help but feel hurt. She let out a small smile and returned her gaze to the boys.

 

Dara: I'll go ahead now. I'll be visiting you guys and G-Dragon-ssi some time soon. Anyyeong, BigBang! Fighting!