eight

How to Save a Life

Dara:Chaerin-ah, I told you nothing is between me and Jiyong.

CL: Really now? And what was all those tweeting about?

Dara:How did you know about that? you don't even have a twitter account.

CL:Yah! what's that suppose to mean?!

Dara: nothing. Just stating a fact.

CL: Duh. I have resources. Why are you changing the topic, unnie?!

Dara:So now I'm your unnie?!

CL:Yah! I'm being nice now! Spill what you have to spill!

Dara:I have nothing to tell you, Chae. We're not in a relatioship. If we were, you'll know. Okay?

CL:Chincha?

Dara: Chincha. And, to make you even feel better, I have a surpirse gift for you.

CL:Really?This better be good!

Dara: Of course it is! Remember when you told me you wanted to go to the themepark?

Chaerin's eyes glittered with excitement, seeing this, Dara knew she is definitely excited.

Chaerin: OMO! You finally agreed to take me to the park!!!!!ASA! you're the best unnie!

Dara just giggled. Although chaerin is a well-known fashion designer, many do not know that she is a child at heart. By little did Chaerin know that her unnie is not the one she'll be meeting tomorrow.

-------------

Jiyong:Yah! Maknae! Come here!

Everyone turned their head on Seungri.

Top:Yah! What did you do know?

seungri: hyung, I didn't do anything!

Daesung:Then why is Jiyong hyung calling you?!

Seungri" Maybe he misses me?

*SMACK*

YOUNGBAE:PABO! JUST GO THERE BEFORE HE BREATHES FIRE!

Seungri took a few steps towards Jiyong. He sat down on the empty seat in front of him. For some reason he did not look scary and that made Seungri more nervous. Jiyong:I need you to do me a favor.

Seungri:(gulped) Wh--what is it,hyung?

Jiyong: Yah! Why do you look like that!?I'm not going to kill you. I said I need a favor.

Seungri: And that should make me feel better?

Jiyong:Aisht! This kid! just listen to me and do as I say or else you won't have any parts in the next album.

 

Seungri just nodded in agreement. Jiyong: I want you to go to the Amusement park tomorrow by 10 in the morning and look for a girl wearing a mickey mouse hat and is wearing denim shorts and a white plain shirt.------

Seungri:Hyung, there will be alot of girls who'll wear that there!

Jiyong:Do you think I wouldn't know that?! Let me finish first, pabo!Don't interrupt while I'm talking!  

So Jiyong continued telling Seungri about what he's supposed to do. After he told him about the plan. Seungri was dumbfounded. Jiyong had to smack his head to get him back to to his sense.

Seungri: Seriously hyungs have to stop doing that to me! I'm gonna be crazy sooner because you keep smacking my brilliant head!

Jiyong: Shut up ang just do as I say so we won't have any problems. Arasso?

Seungri: Oh-kay. Geezz hyung, you don't have to scare me and all. I'll be more than happy to go a blind date since its you that set this up. I mean you got a lot of chick.kekeke (Jiyong smacks his head again) Ouch! hyunnngggg~~~~~!!!

Daesung: Stop whining you kid! But did we hear it right? Jiyong hyung, did you really set Seungri up on a date?

Jiyong just nodded and his face was stoic.

Youngbae:Waaahhhh---You must have really fallen deep eh? You're giving the chick to our maknae?   And I thought I was your best buddy.

Jiyong did not respond. Instead he just continued checking his phone.

Top:Yah! Why are you like that!?Of course he's giving all his chicks to us? Who wouldn't take THE SANDARA PARK seriously?! He's had a lot of fanboy and he's every man's ideal type. I even heard that she was just announced as the most sought-after bachelorette for 2014 here in Seoul. You've got a lot of competition pal. Jiyong: What are you saying?!

Seungri: We're stating a fact hyung. But you really are ahead on the raise. She's close to us.kekeke  

Jiyong: Easy for you to say. She dumped me.

Top,Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri: SHE DID WHAT?!

Jiyong: You don't need to shout! I have good hearing but if you'll do that I'm gonna be deaf you idiots!

Youngbae: we were asking you dummy.Don't change the subject!

Jiyong:Wellll....

Daesung: We're waiting, hyung.

Jiyong:She didn't really dump me. She just wanted to take things slow....

Seungri:Anddddd?????

Jiyong: I'll be a patient man for her.

Top:WAAAAHH!!!Sandara Park tamed the impatient dragon! Usually you dump women who tells you that!    I am your hyung and I can't even ask you to wait for we, you always leave me anywhere!

Jiyong: That's because you move like a turtle, hyung and people change hyung.

Daesung: Na--ah! Ordinary people change hyung! But you are G-DRAGON! If you change especially with how you treat girls, its worth writing in the Guinness Book of World Records! Imagine how much money I'll be making if I publish this?!!!

Jiyong:YAH! Stop exaggerating!

Youngbae:So let me just get this straight before we really lose the real topic because of these idiots! You agreed to take things slowly with the hottest bachelorette? Jiyong:Aisht! Do you have something for her, too,Bae?!

Youngbae: Wha---?! Aniya! C'mon Ji. she IS the IT girl! You know that every man in the planet wants someone like her.

Jiyong:I'd like to not think about that. I want her for my own.YAH! STOP THINKING ERTED THINGS ABOUT HER FROM NOW ON! ALL OF YOU!

Jiyong then walked out. When he slammed the door, the four memebers just looked at each other .

Seungri:Something really has changed.

Top:Took the words right out of my mouth, maknae.

Seungri:But I'll let you hyungs worry about it. Now, I'll go to sleep because I'll be on a date tomorrow. kekeke.Annyeong losers!

Top,Youngbae, Daesung: YAH! COMEBACK HERE,RAT!

And then chaos happened that night.   

----------

Dara: For the nth time, Chae,stop smiling like that! you're creeping me out!

Dara and Chaerin are inside Dara's car. They are on their way to the amusement park as promised by the latter. Chaerin has been looking like a crazy child.She kept on smiling creepily and kept fidgeting on her seat. They were seated at the back.Dara chose to have a driver with them so it will be easy for her to escape. She was busy texting Jiyong if Seungri already left. She felt nervous and guilty doing this to Chaerin. But it was strange that she feels comfortable leaving her sister in the care of his new found friend, Seungri.

For Dara, Seungri was an adorable child. She found him sweet even if the rest of Bigbang bully's him .What people see on TV, is what he really is. He was a breathe of fresh air in the world that they are in. Yuo can only find a few people as genuine as Seungri in the life they have chosen to live.  

As for Chaerin, she was the opposite of Seungri. People see her as a tough and badass woman. She really was but in front of her sister ,she is fragile. One of the things Chaerin loved when they were young was going to the amusement park. But when Dara was brought to the hospital after their family wnet to the amusement park, everything changed. Chaerin didn't want to go to the park anymore. She hated seeing Dara suffer during those times. She was admitted due to exhaustion that time. Dara grew pale and could not stand straight even just for a second. Chaerin promised herself that she would never take Dara to the park and will never let her tire herself too much. That is why she hated it that Dara doesn't rest when she works. Being able to be back to the amusement park brings Chaerin worries but Dara assured her that it was fine since she feels better than they were younger.     

Seungri and Jiyong were now standing in front of the carousel. Of course, both of them are wearing their fasce mask and a hoodie. Seungri was wearing a black hoodie as told by Jiyong and was also asked by the latter to wear red sneakers.  

Jiyong kept on texting while Seungri keeps on eyeing girls, looking for someone that could potentially be his date.

Seungri:hyung, where is she?!!!!

Jiyong:you've been asking me that for 40 time now, rat! If you ask me again, I'll have Bae come here and date her! She's on her way already!

Sengri:aniyo! how can you do that to your favorite maknae?!Hyunnngggg!!!! Why are youl ike this to me?! i'm doing you a favor here.

Jiyong:Shut up, maknae. If you'll find out who this girl is, i'm sure you'll thank me endlessly so stop whining and act your age. Seungri: Chincha?Chincha? Is she beautiful? Is she famous and rich? Is she from a girl group?

Jiyong: Just wait, will you? One more question and I'll slit your throat!

Seungri: Fine, Fine!   

Chaerin and Dara just arrived and were about to go out of the car, when Dara's phone rang. She asked Chaerin to stay first as she told her that the will be quick.   

After Dara finished talking on the phone, she faced Chaerin with a sad face and sighed which made the latter worry.

Chaerin: What's wrong ,unnie? Is everything alright?

Dara: Apparently not. I have to attend to a meeting right now.

Chaerin: That's okay ,unnie. I'll come with you maybe it'll jsut be quick.

Dara: I don't think so, Chae. Jjangmae sounded mad over the phone. You know how he is.

Chaerin:Well, we can spend some other time for this.

Dara:Aniyo! Uhm...wait. Let me just call a friend and have him accompany you . I want you to relax, Chae. you've been really stress with work lately.

Chaerin: No unnie. I'ts really fine.

Dara: I insist. I'll handle all the expenses. Here, take my card.

Chaerin: Unnie,it's--

Dara:Please Chae.. For me?

Chaerin sighed.

Chaerin:Arasso.

------  

Chaerin is already inside the amusement park. She was currently lookingat almost all the people that is inside the park. She kep murmuring what was Dara's description of the person that will accompany her for today. honestly, she felt thankful that Dara thought of having her have a time to enjoy herself even without her. She kept on looking everywhere not noticing that someone was standing in front of her. She bumped to that person and when she looked up, she saw a man with panda looking eyes but was wearing a mask that covers his nose and lips. The guy ,after seeing her, gave her an eyesmile.She knew he was also smiling behind the mask. She bowed and apologized.

Chaerin: Mianhe! I'm sorry for not looking at where I was going.

The guy looked at him and spoke, " I didn't know that you're gonna be my date today."

Chaerin: uh...sorry but .. She was about to continue speaking but her eyes grew wide finally realizing that the man fit the description Dara has given.

Chaerin: I'm sorry. I didn't know who you are but I think my unnie set me up. Uhm.. I'm Park Chaerin.

" I know you. Everyone knows you. You're a famous designer and Sandara Park's sister.

Chaerin: Oh--deh. And you are?

Instead of answering the guy remove his mask and gave Chaerin a smile showing his beautiful white teeth. Chaerin's eyes grew wide.

Chaerin: LEE SEUNGHYUN?! Shock was an understatement. Seungri was taken aback when Chaerin uttered his real name.

Seungri: I..uhm..yes. Annyeong. Lee Seunghyun imnida. But you can call me Seungri.

Chaerin: OH heck no! i will not spend my day with you!

Chaerin was about to go when Seungri hel d her wrist

Seungri: huh? I'm sorry Chaerin-ssi but did I do something to upset you?

Chaerin turned and met his eyes. She felt that the guy was confused of why she was acting up. Did he already forget? She aked herself.

Chaerin: Don't you remember me?

Seungri: I'm sorry Chaerin-ssi but I think this is the first time we've met personally.

Chaerin: Chaerin-ssi???

Chaerin was about to speak again but smiled evilly and thought of something else. Its' been a long time but she will surely take advantage of this to take revenge. She laughed and gave Seungri her sweetest michevious smile.

Chaerin: Oh Mianhe. I'm sorry. I was just shocked seeing you. Uhm....Let me introduce my self again, Park Chaerin imnida and yes I am Sandara Park's dongsaeng. Nice to meet you,Bigbang's maknae, Lee Seungri.

-----  

Seungri's POV

I couldn't believe my luck! I have to praise Jiyong hyung for setting me up on a date with my crush! I'm with freaking C to the L ,ladies and gentlemen! Ha! Take that Youngbae hyung for telling me that I will never have a date with a beautiful,richand a famous girl and for telling me that Jiyong hyung is playing a prank on me !I thought I was going to date an ahjumma! and did I say this one is freaking HOT! But something tells me that this isn't the first time I've interacted with her. Yeah, I've seen her on magazines, on TV and maybe on several occasions but I never really had the chance to talk to her like this. I never imagined I would spend a day with this woman. Seeing her like this made me appreciate her. She looked like a kid. She was wearing a man-like shirt and short shorts and was wearing black winged-Adidas shoes. She had a mickey mouse cap that suited her long wavy black hair. But I think it's her cat-like eyes that are most attractive. She was perfection for me. I never saw her like this before. She was always an epitome of fierceness and fashion. Who would've thought that this famous woman gets excited by just a cooton candy? That she giggles cutely and her eyes almost disappears whenever she smiles? I feel like I was given an opportunity to get to know her better ..that this was meant to be. WAIT.WHAT?What am I saying? Did I just say those words?What is this woman doing to me?

You wouldn't even believe where we are right now! We're here eating on one of those fastfood chains here in the park. I, the Great Lee Seungri, the maknae of Bigbang is here, eating in a fast food chain with the one and only CL!! Fans will flip once they notice us.Its a good thing that there's not much of people today and she understood that I have to keep wearing this mask. Darn it! How can I seduce her if she doesn't see my smile? Anyway, I keep on staring at her eating the banana spilt. She's too cute. She should be banned for being too cute. She may have notice me smiling like an idiot behind this mask as I stare at her since she raised her brow.

Chaerin: Why are you looking at me? Aren't you going to eat?

I removed my mask and smiled at her.

Seungri:Sorry. I was just having fun watching you eat your food.

Chaerin: Well , I hope you get your tummy happy with that.

She snickered and this is exactly why I like her because she answers back! I was used to having girls always doing thing for me but with her, she's just...ugh...she's really something.

Seungri: You know what, I like you.

Then she froze.

Seungri: I mean, because you 're not afraid to speak your mind. I remember a girl just like you but I just can't remember her name .....

It even got worse because I saw her stiffen and I thought I saw fear on her eyes for a moment but it quickly diappeared.

Seungri:Are you okay?

Chaerin: Uhh.Yeah.I'm fine. Why don't you remember that..that girl? Did..she ...do something bad to you?

Seungri:No. She didn't. I really don't remember everything.I don't even remember how she looked like anymore.We were in college by then .That was way before I joined Bigbang.    I owe that girl big time. She smacked me with reality and if not for her, I wouldn't be where I am right now. I would still be that good-for-nothing kid.

I smiled bitterly as I remembered the girls face vaguely.

Seungri:Anyway, what do you want to do after this, Chaerin-ssi?

Chaerin: Please call me Chaerin. Well, I've always wanted to try those rides. I havent' been here since we found out about Dara unnie's condition. So...

Seungri:We have all day. I also needed this time for meyself.It feels good that people recognize you but sometimes its irritating that they invade your privacy.

Chaerin chuckled.

Chaerin: And I though you liked being popular and people screaming your name.

Seungri:Well,yeah but I'm human ,too. I get tired as well.Kaja.Let's start with the roller coaster.

For the next couple of hours, the two were able to experience all the games and rides on the park.

Seungri had to force Chaerin so the latter would agree for him to bring her home safely. They are now sitting inside his car.

Seungri: I hope you had fun today.

Chaerin looked at him and smiled.

Chaerin: I did. Gomawo. I almost forgot how to feel so care-free.

Seungri: I hope this wouldn't be the last time we'd meet each other. I'd love to take you out for dinner some time.

Fo some reason,Chaerin felt it was sincere. She smiled to him again.

Chaerin: I'll think about that, Lee Seungri.

Seungri chuckled.Afeter five minutes, they were now in front of the PArk mansion. Seungri went to open the door for Chaerin and they were now both standing in front of the gate.

Chaerin: Thanks for today, again.

Seungri: I'm serious with the dinner,by the way.

Chaerin: You're a sly man and I've heard so much news about you and your women. I don't wish to be one of them and I am not like those whom you have dated, Seungri.

Seungri: I know that, and that' why I like you. They say that a man would always find his match. And maybe, just maybe, I found mine.

Chaerin wasn't able to speak. For several minutes they just stood in front of each other and stared at each other's eyes. Seungri cleared his throat .

Seungri: I'll get going now. But  this wouldn't be the last of me that you'll see, Chaerin. I'll bug you until you say yes for that dinner and with the next dates. I'm quite persistent, you know.

Chaerin jsut laughed.

Chaerin:Arasso, do your best ,Lee Seunghyun.

Seungri:Is that encouragement I hear?

Chaerin: Keep your hopes up. I'm not an easy catch.

Seungri: The most precious things are really hard to own but again I am persistent.I'll get going now. Annyeong.

Chaerin: Annyeong.

Chaerin started at Seungri's car as it disappeared. The smile on her face was gone as she sighed deeply.

Chaerin: If you could have been that persistant before, Seunghyun. If only you told me those words back then..maybe..just maybe..

xxxxxxxx

I updated this story as well!! yoohooo!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!