twelve

How to Save a Life

Jiyonng:What the are you doing,rat?!

Jiyong had just entered the practice room when he noticed Seungri sitting on the floor starting at something on his laptop. His brows were creased and he looked pissed. He did not notice that his hyungs are already sitting beside him, checking what he was up to this time. Seungri and the Internet, means gossip. Seungri , he internet with creased brows,silent and looking pissed is something alarming. It spells bad news.

Seungri still did not answer Jiyong.

SMACK!

Seungri:Yah!

Jiyong:Yah?YAH!!!Don't you "yah" me ,pabo! What is wrong with you?! It's like you're in a different world!

Top:He's been like that even before you arrive, Ji. We tried to talk to him but got nothing. If I knew a smack in the head will wake him up, I should have done it earlier.

Top cooly said.

Daesung:Yah, maknae-ah, you've been staring at the laptop all day. You were muttering words by yourself. Care to share it with us?

Seungri sighed. He typed something on his laptop and showed it to his hyungs.

Youngbae:Yah, what is this?

Seungri:Its'Chaerin-ah's twitter account. She made one. She also made an instagram account.

Jiyong:And this has been bothering you because?

Seungri:BECAUSE~~~~ Hyung, she didn't tell me she made one.

Top:Yah! Why would she tell you? She doesn't owe you anything!

Seungri:Andwe!!!!She keeps on posting y pictures! I hate it.

Daesung:Well, she does have something to brag about so I think there;s nothing wrong with posting her photos, Seungri.

Jiyong:Right.

Seungi:No! It's so not right! A lot of men are already following her and leaving comments to her photos! She's been their eye candy! Even idols started showing more interest to her!

Jiyong:And?

Seungri sighed again.

Seungri: Jiyong hyung,how would you feel if Dara noona possts a y photo and men started to lurk at them?

Jiyong:That's not going to happen, rat. I'll raise havoc if that happens. I'll puke every man's eye who sees that photo.

Top:Woah...good example of being a hyung,Jiyong. Now we'll never hear the end of his whines.

xxxxxxxx

Seungri kept checking Chaerin's twitter and instagram account. He kept muttering words others cannot understand. He checked all the pictures she posted on her social media account. Just what is running on the pretty little head of hers?! As far as he knows, She never liked things like these.

 

 Seungri:Aisht! Why does she have to take a photo like this?! This is more than posing for a magazine!

3549_lee-chaerin.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwoolYp9Ja5V1EUs7B3HP

Seungri:WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SHOW YOUR LEGS??! CAN YOU JUST ASK YOUR MODELS TO WEAR YOUR CLOTHES AND POSE FOR YOU? YOU'RE THE DESIGNER! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE CLOTHES! THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE YOU ON THESE Y CLOTHES!!!!

large.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxqQiqvoGhzEk3WD3qbb

Seungri:Now, this one's okay. You shouldn't wear too y clothes, babe. You're for my eyes only.

After seeing her next photo, Seungri stood up.

Seungri:OKAY! THAT'S IT, PARK CHAERIN! YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FROM ME! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

The other Bigbang memebers could onyl shake their heads.

Top:Damn, he's got it bad.

DAesung:Its even worse than you're dancing skills ,hyung.

Top:Yeah--wait, what?!

Youngbae picked up Seungri's laptop and snickered.

Youngbae:If I were him, I'd also feel pressure. Just look at how fine the woman is.

When they saw the photos...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXflmmKCw5pCwwcfjHCn1

Top:Damn, that maknae sure does have some taste.Does she go to work wearing these?! I'd like to be one of her employees if she does.

Jiyong smirked.

Jiyong:She's a Park afterall. Of course she looks fine. Just like her sisters.

Taeyan:Aren't you scared ,Dara noona might post something like that, Ji? I mean she's a model afterall.

Jiyong:Nah.Dara is different. She's y even though she's full clothed plus she wouldn't post such a thing.

Daesung:Are you sure about that, hyung?

Jiyong:as sure as you are with your doraemons, Daesunggie~~~

Youngbae:Well, I think you better prepare youself for this, Jiyong. Dara noona is about to walk the runway with wings.

Jiyong:Why would I have to prepare?She's a model of course she has to go to the runway no matter what customes she is given.

Daesung: Yeah, you're okay with Angel wings and undies right?

Jiyong:Of course I am---wait,what?!Wings?! Undies?!

Top: 2 words,lover boy...Victoria's Secret. Does that ring a bell?

Jiyong:Oh hell no! Tell me this is just one of your bad jokes!!!!

Youngbae: I hope it was ,Ji. But, this just in. See for yourself.

Youngbae handed him the laptop and Jiyong saw what was written on the page for Victoria's Secret. Seungri still had his account logged in and he is following the page that's why they saw the news.

 From Victoria's Secret Official: For this years runway, it will be held in London! We will have a special model who will grace the runway together with the other angels!  Finally, she will grace the runway with us!Say Hello, to our Special angel who will be wearing the Secret wings, @TheRealDaraPark! Isn't she a beauty?!See you in London! #specialangel #sandarapark #victoriassecret

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJXt3UL9F5b2AtYrDluabimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwl1iI5uDBe0pAMu8nE3wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2D8cBtuf13ySxN3nHhlbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTcNadSAb8Lz3JLAMwOK3

Jiyong:OH HELL NO! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! SHE WILL NOT GO TO THAT MOTHER FU*CKING FASHION SHOW WITH ONLY THOSE MOTHER FU*CKING UNDERWEAR AND THAT MOTHER ING WINGS!

Top:woah. That's a lot of ing ,Ji.

 Youngbae:Now's not the right time to joke around ,hyung.

Top:Boohoo. You're such a boring person, Youngbae omma.

Youngbae just rolled his eyes. Sometimes, he wonder if will see the day Top will go crazy over a girl.

xxxxxxxx

Dara was sitting happily on the sofa. She juat finished talking to Sheila, the head of the advertising department for Victoria;s Secret. Finally, she was announced t have a special participation for the popluar runway. She never thought this day would come. She tought she was too skinny by when she met V.S's people from the runway she just attended,they showed interest in her and they quickly thought of a concept for her. She was ecstatic. She knows the girls from the famous brand. She's friends with them and was closest to Candice and kept contact with her.

She just received a photo of the garrment she will bearing and she felt more excited! She giggled aand laughed.She couldn't contain her happiness.

Bom came in and found her sister giggling.

Bom:Well, at least someone's happy. What is that?

Dara:Bommie!! Kyaaa!!!!!! LOOK!!!

When Bom saw the picture...

Bom:Oh hell no! Congratulations, tokki!!!!!!!!

The girsl couldn't help but jump with joy. Minzy also joined the fun when she cam running home because she just saw the post. they were still on thier happy bubble when they heard  the maid telling them someone cam to see Chaerin. The girls immeidately cam to see who it was.

Dara:Seungi-ya! Annyeong!

Seungri:Annyeong, Dara nonnan, Bom noona, Minzy-ah.Is Chaerin home already?

Bom:Ande.She is not here yet. You can wait for her. We'll be having dinner come and join us.

xxxxxxxx

Chaerin went home clearly exhausted from all the work she did today.Not to mention the non-stop lecture she receives from Ailee regarding Seungri. She'll never hear the end of it unless she tells him the truth.

The moment she stepped inside the house, she heard boisterous laughter coming from the living room. A maid greeted her and took her bag.

Chaerin:Do we have visitor today, Gina?

Gina: deh, Miss Chaerin. Someone came here and the moment your sisters saw him, they invited him in .They just had dinner and are talking in the living room.

Chaerin:Him?Who's he?'

Gina:He -----

Dara:Chaerin-ah! What took you so long? Someone's here to see you.

Chaerin:I didn't invite someone.

Dara: C'mon ,he's waiting.

Dara dragged Chaerin to the living room and there he saw Bom, Minzy, and Seungri laughing.They stopped laughing when they saw the two approaced.

Chaerin:What are you doing here?

Seungri:Hi. Uhm...I jsut came here to invite you---

Chaerin:Well, you can INVITE me by calling me and not be coming here at home.

Seungri:Jiyong hyung asked me to give something to Dara noona, too so I decided to come here.

Chaerin sighed in frustration.

Chaerin:Fine. What do you want?

Seungri:Well, there's this upcoming reunion from my University I attended. I just wanted to invite you to come with me.

Chaerin froze.

Seungri:Chaerin-ah, gwenchana?

Minzy:She might be surpirised ,oppa. Where have you graduated, by the way?

Seungri: At Seoul University.

Bom:Omo! Chaerin also graduated from there!

Seungri:Oh, chincha? What year? I graduated 6 years ago.

Dara: Omo! She did ,too!

Seungri:Oh..why didn't I see you around?

Dara:Well, probably because she looked different before.

Seungri:How different?

Bom:Like big glasses, werid clothings,different.

Seungri:Well, If it was Chaerin, I would notice her no mater how she looked like.

Minzy: Awweeee...that's so sweet oppa. If you had met before ,you could've been good friends with Chaerin unnie.

Dara:Right, and you could have been a couple...kyaaa!!!!

Bom:And, her first heartbreak could have happened.

Dara:That's right. She was so devastated and she cries everytime she comes home.

Seungri looked at Chaerin with guilt written all over his face.Chaerin looked at him with pure pain on her eyes. It was safe to say that memories from the past immediately took over her and damn it still hurt like it just happened yesterday.

Seungri:You...you did?

Chaerin had to swallow hard before speaking again.

Chaerin: I did. Because that person was a jerk. That person shattered me to pieces. He could've just left me alone, you know. It's not like I prayed for him to notice me.

Minzy: But ,unnie, you said you liked that person. And you were so happy before when you told me he finally noticed you.

Chaerin closed her eyes with irritation and looked at Minzy dangerously.

She was about to retort back when Seungri spoke first

. Seungri:Were...Were you happy with m---with him?

His eyes were hoping. He was hoping to hear that at least she was happy. But his eyes were also full of regret.He prayed to his gods that she'd say she was happy. That would make him feel a little better and would ease his worries. Chaerin looked at him with sad eyes. Tears are threathening to fall from her eyes.She smiled bitterly.

Chaerin: I...I did.. sadly, I did. Because I was an idiot to believe that someone like him could love someone like me. Bu then, it turned out that he was one hell of a liar.

Finally tears fell from her eyes which she immediately wiped. Seungri looked away because it was breaking his heart.

Bom and Dara immediately went to aid Chaerin. Their sister obviously is in pain. They seldom see her cry. The first time was when they found out about Dara's situation and the last time was when she had her heart broken.

Bom:Chaerin-ah, gwenchana?

Chaerin just smiled weakly to her and nodded. Bom looked at her dongsaeng with worry. Chaerin then looked at Seungri.

Chaerin: But you know what?

Seungri looked at her.

Chaerin: I'm thankful to him. If he didn't break my heart like that, I would have been that easy-to-fool until now. I would have been the same old lame Chaerin who knows nothing but to trust people ith their worst. What I've learned from the past made me who I am today and I couldn't be more thankful to that person.

Seungri: Chaerin...I'm sure... I'm sure that he's already regretted everything he's done to you. He tried to search for you and God knows how much he wanted to see you. He's been through a lot loking for you and when you left the country he tried to find where you are. He loved you. It was...It was just you started to know each other in a very wrong situation.

Dara:Wait..Seungri-ya..Do you know this person that broke Chaerin's heart?

Seungri smiled weakly in response and looked down for a few seconds before looking at Chaerin for a few seconds.

Seungri:He's waited for a long time for you and he's been wanting to see you ever since.I hope you will give him another chance. He's still the same guy and I'm sure deep inside you, there's still that Chaerin that he loved. He wanted you to know that even when you've changed a lot, he's been always there supporting you. He's seen you in every success and in every show you made no matter where it was. He's loved you and has never stopped.

He went closer to her and caressed her cheeks with his cold and shaking hands. He recited a mantra and wished she'll allow him to touch her face and his prayers were heard.

Seungri:He'll be waiting for you to show up in the reunion. Even if it takes forever, he'll be waiting for you.

With that, he left without hearing her response.

xxxxxxxx

For the nth time, Chaerin wailed like a kid that had her favorite toy stolen. All of them are inside Chaerin's room trying to calm her down and stop her from crying. ...and this scenario is trying to the life out of her sisters.

The moment Seungri left, Chaerin ran to her room and cried like a baby. Her sisters also went to accompany her and calm her down. She was seen as the toughest among them but she was far from it in her sister's eyes.

She has already done telling the whole story to her sisters.

Bom kept on brushing her back and Dara also cried with her. Minzy,being the smart one and mature when it comes to thinking,was holding the water for her unnie and just kept shaking her head.

Bom:Chaerin-ah..stop crying or our ears will bleed now. Aisht, if I knew that rat was the person who broke your heart, I swear he would've left this house cut into pieces.

Minzy: unnie, that will be assault. You'll be in jail for that.

Dara:Stop crying, Chaerinnie .. (sobs)..agioo...I'm going to kill Seungri with...with...

Minzy:with what, unnie? With bubbles and rainbow? Heol. Chaerin unnie, I understand that this hurts you. That' just because you still love him. Admit it, you never stopped loving him because if you did then you might have had a lot of relationships after that. But what did you do? You threw every man that tried to get closer to you.

Bom:Aigoo, how did our maknae get so smart?

Minzy sighed heavily and shook her head again. She placed the water down and held her unnie's hand. The 3 unnies loked at her liked she was holding the golden word.

Minzy:Unnie, I know and i've seen that you've been through a lot but, Seungri oppa also went through a lot of things and we hardly even know what those are. He may be playful but the words he's told you a while ago, those were the words he's been wanting to tell you. I felt his sincerity. It wouldn't hurt you if you give him aonther chance.

Chaerin: I...I don't know what to do .I mean, I was okay without him but now that he's back, I feel so incomplete when I'm not with him.Ottoke?

Bom:Just talk to him, then. Don't wait for that stupid reunion.

Chaerin: But..What will I say to him? I mean, he might be mad with me right now.

Dara:Aigoo.Seungri loves you, Chaerinnie. He'll understand.

Chaerin:But what if---

Minzy:Aisht! Will you stop with the 'what ifs" and face 'what is' ,unnie?

Bom:Ka-ja. Dara-yah call ,Jiyong and ask him where the rat is. Minzy grab your jacket and let's meet downstairs.

Dara and Minzy: Deh.

The three were about to go out when Chaerin asked.

Chaerin:Where are you going?

Bom:Aisht Don't just sit there! Fix yourself! We'll meet downstairs in 5 minutes. Let's get your man.

With the they left her room leaving Chaerin in awe.

xxxxxxx

A few minutes later, The girls are on their way to the YG Building. It was almost 9 in the evening. They were lucky Jiyong repied and told Dara they were still practicing.

When they arrived, the guards let them in after receving approval from YG himself.

Minzy:Woah! Daebak! This is more awesome than my books at home.

Bom:Yah, compose yourself, Minji-ah.Dara-yah, where are we supposed to go?

Dara:Uhm..Jiyong told me there on the 3rd practice room.

Chaerin:I'm not really sure if this is the right thing to do. I mean, I'm the woaman here.

Bom:Aisht! This is already the 21st Century, Chaerin-ah! Stop talking anad let's find that rat of yours! Pali!

xxxxxxxx

At Bigbang's Practice Room

Everyone was panting hard obvoiusly doing their best but Jiyong, being the leasder that he is is almost losing his cool.

Jiyong:Yah, maknae. What the hell are you doing? We've been doing this for a million time and you keep getting the same mistake! What is wrong with you? Get yourself together!

Seunghyun:Yah Seungri-yah, if you get this round wrong again, I'll vbutcher you! I only have limited dance moves, you pabo!

Youngbae, Seungri-ya, you have to focus. Empty your mind.

Daesung:What is wrong with you today, Seungri-yah?

Seungri bowed.

Seungri:Mianhe, hyung. I promise to work hard and get this right from now on.

Jiyong jsut rolled his eyes. This is the first time Seungri had the most mistakes. Usually it was him that caught up with the choreography immediately and he is always fun and cheerful but now he looked devaasteated and lost. He was like this when he came bac k from Dara's house. Did something happen?

Jiyong:Fine. Let's do this again.

They were in the middle of practice when the door opened revealing three girls. The girls bowed and immediately the dancersd and the people on the practice room recognized who they were. the boys did not notice them until Jiyong saw Dara in the mirror. He stopped which also made the other boys stopped. He smiled widely.

Jiyong:Dara-yah!!!!

He ran to him and face her with his gummy smiles. She just smiled back but could not meet his eyes.

Jiyong:What are you doing here?

He asked as he used the back of his palm to brush the sweat out of his forehead. But his smile is not leaving his face.

Dara noticed that he was sweating a lot. Probably because of practicing. She took her handkerchief out of her pocket and started wiping the sweat from his face. This earned gasps and murmurs from the people around them. Bom rolled her eyes and went to them.

Bom:Yah. We didn't come here for you. We wanted to check if we can ...uhm..borrow Seungri for a while.

Jiyong:Did he do something? Because if he did, I'll beat the life out of him.

Dara:Aniyo! Uhm..someone wants to talk to her. That if he wants to talk to her, too.

Dara smiled to Seungri. He smiled back and nodded.

Seungri:Where is she?

Minzy:She's at the park near the building ,oppa.She's waiting for you.

When Seungri heard where she was, he ran outside the room.Everyone was unable to react. Then Dara clasped her hand earning everyone's attention.

Dara:We're sorry for interrupting your practice. We're doing this for our sister. And I know its rude to show up emmpty handed like this so we also brought some food. Anyone wants a snack perhaps?

And everyone started to laugh.

xxxxxxxx

Chaerin was sitting on a bench. She was looking at nothing in particular. Her eyes were looking straight ahead. She felt tensed when he felt someone else sitting beside her.She knew who it was.Without looking at him, she started to talk.

Chaerin: I'm sorry if my sister had to cut off your practice.

Seungri:It's fine. I couldn't do anything right today anyways. So..uhm..what's up?

This is it. Chaerin told herself. She talked still without looking at him.

Chaerin: I was... I was wrong about one thing. I thought that I've already forgotten about you. A lot of things have happened and have changed. I mean look at you. You're an idol now. You've reached your dream and me..here I am .Trying to live a life that I think may have trapped the real me inside. I tried...I tried to forget you but I can't. When I found out that you debuted and when I saw you on TV, I was happy. Truthfully I'm happy for you. But I couldn' say the same for me.

Seungri drew closer to her and held her hand. She looked at him.

Chaerin:Mianhe.I'm sorry I couldn't forget you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from loving you. Over the years that have passed I tried to move on and when I finally thought I did, you shoed up in my life again and you swept me off my feet. For the second time. And even though you don't do anything, you sep me off my feet over and over again.

Chaerin's tears started to fall freely from her eyes. Seungri could not help his tears as well.He hugged her and a moment after, he held her cheeks with his hands. He kissed her forehead and looked at her in her eyes.

Seungri: I love you, Park Chaerin. I have loved you even before and I never stopped. I searched for you all over the world. I was in Paris when you had your first fashion show and I swear I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you but I was a coward back then. I tried to hook up with girls . Girls that are the most beautiful among everyone because but I never was happy. I later found out that I was trying to fool myself that if I ..If I'm with those almost fect girls they'd be able to stop me from loving you, but what happened was the opposite. I fell for you even from a distance. And now...now that, you're here..I wouldn't let you go. Never.

Chaerin smiled at him and so did he. They were lost in each other's eyes.

Seungri:Saranghae. Nomo nomo saranghae, Park Chaerin. You don't know how much.

Chaerin:Well, you have forever to show me how much and you have to know that I love you, too, Lee Seunghyun. I have loved you and will always love you.

Seungri:Have I ever told you I love hearing my name when you say it?

Chaerin:Aisht! So cheesy.

Seungri:Now, since you're min now, give me your phone. I swear I've almost killed all those men woho liked and commented on your photos! You're mine and they have to know!

Chaerin:Silly, I've always been yours.

He grinned as she giggled and together they shared their first kiss as an official couple.

xxxxxxxx

2.Find a man that would know Chaerin off her feet.

Dara smiled as she saw her sister kissing the man she loves. Finally,another item successfully crushed out on her list.

She felt an arm wrapped around her waist and someone snuggling on her neck.

Dara:What are you doing?

Jiyong:Aren't you jealous of them?

Dara:Yah! Why would I be?

Jiyong:Because they're kissing. I can kiss you if it helps you feel any better?

Dara:Aisht. Pabo!

Jiyong chuckled and kissed her cheek.She abruptly faced him with an annoyed face. He just chuckled at his cuteness.

Jiyong:Ka-ja. It's cold out here.

He encircled his hand on her shoulders are they were walking back to the building.

Jiyong:Care to tell me about that Victoria's Secret offer?

Dara:kekekeke...Aigoo...Jiyongie is at it again.

Jiyong:Don't act cute with me,Park. You're not doing it.

Dara:What!:Andweeee!!!! I will!!!

Jiyog: No, you won't If you do, I'll burn the whole venue down. And I'm not even joking.

And that was the start of a whole new arguement...What a sweet night, ain't it?kekeke

xxxxxxx

YAY!!SOoo RiRin is done!! Who should be next?kekekeke

 

Please share me your thoughts. THANK YOU AND I LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Credits to the owner/s of the photos that I've used. :)