nine

How to Save a Life

It has been a week since Seungri last saw Chaerin. He wasn't able to visit her in her boutique since Bigbang became busy. With their near comeback all of them have been pre-occupied with the preparations. Although he was always busy, Chaerin was only on his mind.He was an idoit ,he admits that. He forgot to ask for her number. She might think that he is not  really interested with her. He can't also bug Jiyong since he was busy as well and dara was in the US for work which did not help with Jiyong's mood. He gets easily pissed when she doesn't pick up his calls or replies to his messages. But there must be really something magical with the girl that whenever she calls Jiyong, he will always beam like the brightest star in the galaxy.

Today was an exemption to their busy schedule. They were free the whole day andwhat better plan to spend this day if not to visit Chaerin.Seungri knew that she was also busy ,being the most sought-after designer ,she is always busy.So instead of calling or texting her, he decided to visit her on her main store. He was wearing his dark jeans and dark blue longsleeve V-neck shirt. He stepped into the store and searched for the woamn she has been dying to see. Then, someone tapped his shoulder making him turn. The woman was shocked recognizing him . He smiled and bowed down. THe woamn blinked a couple of time a before she smiled and spoke.

Saleslady: Annyeong haseyo, Kim Hyerin imnida. How may I assist you,Mr. Lee Seungri?
Seungri: Annyoeng. I was looking for Chaerrin. Is she around?

 The Hyerin blinked twice again before she answered.
Hyerin: CL-ssi is in her office right now.Do you have an appointment with her?
Seungri: Aniyo. I just..just need to see her.

Hyerin was about to answer when they heard another voice.

"What do you need from Chaerin?"

 Seungri turned around. Hyerin bowed to the woman and dismissed herself. The woman had almost the same aura with Chaerin, strong and scary. She had her arms crossed.

"Annyeong. Lee Seungri imnida. I just wanted to visit Chaerin." The woman smirked and somehow had this teasing eyes.

"Call me Ailee. I'm her assistant and I manage her business when she doesn't feel normal. That means I manage her business most of the times. I know who you are. I don't live on a rock. Why do you want to visit her. Is she sick?"
 

 Seungri:Ani---Ani..I just...I just wanted to see her.

 Ailee smiled beamed after hearing that.

 Ailee: Now that's the reason I'd like to hear. Kaja! I'll bring you to her.

Although Seungri was shocked with the sudden twist of mood. He followed her. The door opened and Seungri invited himself in.

 Ailee: Hey, Chaerin-ah,he's here.
Seungri:Who's he? (Seungri asked himself)

Chaerin had her back facing them but answered without facing them.

Chaerin: Stop joking around. I told you he's the same old jerk we met back in college. So could you please just continue you-----Lee Seunghyun!
 

Seungri:I swear I will never get used to you calling me by my full name...but am I interrupting something?
 

 Ailee: No, you aren't. She's just surprised.
 

Seungri: Surprised?
 

Chaerin: Lee Seunghyun,what are you doing here?!
 

Seungri: Am I banned here? I just wanted to see how you're doing.And why do you call me with my real name?
 

 Ailee: You are totally not banned here! You can even live here!
 

Chaerin:Ailee! You are so not helping me!
 

Seungri: Am I missing something here?
 

Ailee: You sure you don't remember anything?

 

Chaerin hurriedly covered Ailee's mouth and pushed her out of her office. She closed the door and held the knob.

 Seungri:Gwenchana?

Chaerin almost forgot that Seungri was around. She faced him and cleared .She pretended that he does not affect her and started to try to pretend she was busy.But how can she? And why is this man smell so good?!
 

 Chaerin:I'm fine. Why are you here?Aren't you busy?
 

Seungri: I just wanted to see how you are. It's been a week since I last saw you. I didn't want you to think I'm not serious with what I told you.

 Chaerin felt her cheeks burned.

 Chaerin: What are you talking about?

She heard him sigh.

 Seungri: you told me to keep my hopes up and I did. I swear I wanted to visit you but I was busy. I was an idiot I didn't ask for your number even and I can't just randomly ask Dara noona for that. So I came here. I can't get you out of my mind. you've been drving me crazy the past week.

Chaerin was flattered but covered her emotions. She faced him with a blank expression.

Seungri:What?
 

Chaerin:Are you leading me on? I told you already, I'm not like the girls you have dated. I'm not like those crazy girls who always wear pink and display their awesome legs on TV. I don't sing happy songs and act cute. I'm the opposite of all those you've dated in the past. So please don't waste your time. Just...Just forget about me and live your life with those Kpop girls you always hang out with.Do you expect me to have feelings for you after that day?! It's not even a date for me?
 

 Seungri:I am not leading you on..wait...then.. Then let's have a real date then!
 

 Chaerin: What?! Are you crazy?!

Seungri laughed.

 Seungri: I don't like girls who have nice legs and have a lot of aigoo. I don't like girls who acts cute. I like girls whose not afraid to show their flaws but still remain beautiful. The type of girl who knows what they want and doesn't rely on anyone.What I'm saying Chae, is that i like you and there is no reason for me not to like you.
 

Chaerin: You must be really out of your mind. I hate you and I hate your guts. I don't like guys like you. You play around with girls and you definitely change girlfriends like you change clothes.Just please leave me alone.
 

 Seungri: What do I need to do for you to believe me that I like you and that I'm serious with you?
 

Chaerin: I need you to stay away from me. Stay out of my life.
 

 Seungri: I can't do that. I'd rather have you hate me and try to change the way you feel about me than let you just push me away without trying.

 Chaerin sighed.

 Chaerin: fine. Do whatever you want but don't expect anything from me.

 Seungri smiled.

 Seungri: You will not regret this,Chae!
 

Chaerin: I already do, you rat.
 

 Seungri: Are you free tonight?
 

Chaerin: Why do you ask?Are you planning to kill me?
 

Seungri: Aisht! I wanted to have dinner with you.
 

Chaerin:Uh...well....i'm not sure. You can have dinner at home with my sisters if you'd like!
 

 Seungri:That's even better! i'll be there! OH! Can I have your number?

 Seungri handed her his pohne and she typed her number.

Seungri:Gomawo. I'll get going now. Annyeong.

Seungri left and closed the door to her office.
 

Chaerin: Aigoo..Park Chaerin. You're falling for the same guy who broke your heart years ago.

Chaerin told herself.

xxxxxxxx
Ailee:Do you really not remember anything?

Seungri almost cursed when he heard Ailee speak. He was still in front of Chaerin's door. He faced her.

Seungri:What do you mean?

Ailee: you're still the same idiot. If you don't remember anything might as well forget I said that. Good luck, pabo.

Ailee then turned her back and walked away from him.

 Seungri:What is wrong with that girl?Is she on my side or what?

Seungri went out of the store and went straight to their dorm. After 20 minutes, he arrived to their dorm and saw his hyungs having lunch. He just smiled to them and sat down on the sofa.

Youngbae: Yah! Seungri-ya, have you had your lunch?
 

 Seungri: no hyung. I'm full .I 'm so happy today that it made me full.
 

Top:Pabo. Just let him be. His happiness will die down and will realize his hunger.

 The rest of them laughed.

 Daesung:Where have you been?
 

 Seungri: I went to see my future girlfriend, hyung.
 

 Top:Aisht. Tsik. Another victim. Yah! Seungri, make sure that girl doesn't have any disease.I still want to have a comeback.
 

 Youngbae: From which girlgroup is this girl?
 

Seungri:aisht! What is wrong with you hyungs? Do I look like I screw all girls from this industry?!
 

Daesung,TOp,Taeyang, Jiyong:Yes.
 

Seungri:Whatever.
 

Jiyong: Just who is this unlucky girl, maknae?
 

Seungri: I can't tell you.
 

Jiyong:Arasso. Then lesser lines on all the songs then.
 

 Seungri:Aisht! Hyungs! How can you do this!?
 

 Jiyong: You invade our privacy and now we can't invade yours?

Seungri sighed in defeat.
 

Seungri: I know I babble everything to you hyungs. but this time, I'd like to keep this to myself because she deserves it. AND...she is definitely different from the girls I've dated before. I think she's the one.

 His hyungs looked at him and laughed altogether.

Top:That's the cheesiest line you have ever said, rat! You have got to be kidding me!
 

 Daesung:Man, I just did not expect that I would live to see this day!bwahahahahahaha
 

Youngbae:Stop kidding around, Seungri.hahahahahahaha!
 

 Seungri:Yah! I am not joking around! aisht! Can't I have a little privacy anymore!?
 

Jiyong:sorry, maknae but you realy sound like an idiot.hahahahahaha

Seungri just sighed again. There is no way he can convince his hyungs like this. He can never convince them with jsut his words,he needs to prove them through his actions, and that special girl as well. After an almost never ending arguement with hus hyungs, He went inside his room. It's still 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he still has plenty of time to prepare. He decided to call Chaerin. After a few rings,she picked up the line.

Chaerin:yoboseyo?
 

 Seungri:Annyeong!
 

 Chaerin: I shouldn't have answered this call.
 

Seungri:Yah! Don't be like that.
 

Chaerin:What do you want, rat?
 

Seungri:I justcalled to check up on you.
 

Chaerin:Really? You just saw me a few hours ago, pabo!
 

Seungri: I just miss you,is that bad?
 

Chaerin almost giggled but resisted.

 Chaerin:Quit joking. I'm busy.


Seungri: Sorry. I just can't wait to talk to you again. See you tonight.
 

Chaerin: Yeah,I guess. Good luck ,though. You need it tonight.
 

Seungri:What do you mean?

Chaerin chuckled.
 

 Chaerin:I'm not telling you.Annyeong.

Then she ended the call.

Chaerin:You have no idea what you put yourself into, Lee Seunghyun. You have no idea.

She told herself.

xxxxxxxxx

Bom just came home from the hospital She just entered the main door when she smelled something delicious.
 

Bulter KAng: Good evening,  Bom-ssi.
 

Bom: Hello butler Kang. What is that amazing smell?
 

Butler Kang: Chaerin-ssi is cooking. She said that someone is coming for dinner.
 

Bom:Who is this someone? Did she tell you?
 

Butler Kang: I do not know, Bom-ssi. But Chaerin-ssi looks happy.

Bom sighed.

Bom:Arasso. Please take my things in my room and prepare my bath. I'll just check on her.

Bom went to the kitchen and saw her sister busily cooking. She looked t the dishes on the counter and took a piece of the fillet.

Bom: Someone's in the mood. This tastes great.

Chaerin then looked at her and smiled.

Chaerin:Annyeong, unnie. I'm sorry I didn't not notice you. I was pre-occupied.

Chaerin continued to busy herself with the preparation. Bom just followed her with her eyes.

Bom: I can see that. Butler Kang said someone will join us for dinner?
 

Chaerin: Uh..yeah..

Bom:Is this someone a 'he' or a 'she'?

Chaerin:He's a he, unnie.

Bom:Do you like him?

Chaerin:What?! no..I mean...

Bom:C'mon, Chaerin. You wouldn't prepare like this if he isn;t special.The last time I saw you this excited was when you were in college waiting for----

Chaerin suddenly dropped the plate forcefully which stopped Bom from speaking.

Chaerin:I'm..i'm sorry unnie.

Bom sighed and hugged her.

Bom: I just don;t want to see you hurt again Chaerin. I wouldn't be able to handle it if you break like before.

Chaerin smiled.

Chaerin: Gomawo ,unnie. I've learned from the past.

Bom smiled to her.

Bom:Alright.Enough with the drama. I'll be heading upstairs to prepare. Just have someon e call me when dinner's ready. I kind of miss you cooking.

Chaerin: Arasso,unnie.

xxxxxxxx

Back at Bigbang's dorm,Seungri is preparing himself for today's event. He could not explain what he felt that moment. He felt more nervous than preparing for MAMA or for their concert. He decided to wear his black slacks with a long sleeve gray shirt .He kept on checking himself out in the mirror and made sure that he smelled good as well. Top was sitting on the sofa .He can't count how many time Seungri kept toucing his hair, sprayed perfume and checked himself out.

Top;Aisht! Yah,idiot! No m atter what you do, your face will never change! And stop spraying that damn perfume! The house smells like you already!Just where the hell are you going?!

Seungri didn't even bother look at his hyung. He continued checking himself out and spoke.

Seungri:I already told you, I'm having dinner at my future girlfriend's house.

Daesung just came out from his room and was taken aback by home the living room smelled.

Daesung:Did someone spend a million for this house to smell like this?

Top rolled his eyes.

Top:Seungri is trying to kill our noses with his perfume.

Daesung sat beside Top.

Daseung: Since when is xhe in front of that mirror?

Top:How the hellhould I know?!

Daesung: Yah, Seungri-yah, gwenchana?You look so nervous.Are you dating the pfresident's daughter?

Seungri:Aisht! I'll be going now. Goodbye hyungs!

When Seungri closed the door, Top and Daesung kept on staring at the door.

Top:Did he just leave without creating a fuss?

Daesung: I think he did, hyung.

Top:WAAAHH!The world is going to end!Daesunggie help me! Ottoke!

xxxxxxxx

Seungri arrived at the Park mansion at exactly 6 in the evening. Before he knocked, he inhaled deeply. He was holding a bouquet of flowers on his hand. When he felt he was ready, he knocked thrice. After a few seconds, Chaerin opened the door. She had her hair down. She was not wearing any make up .She was wearing black dress that stopped just 2 inches above her knees .She matched it with black sneakers. She smiled and opened the door wider.

Chaerin:You're surprisingly early.

Seungri smiled and handed her the flowers.

Seungri:Don't want to leave a bad impression. For you.

Chaerin: Gee, thanks. Come in. Dinner's almost ready. My sisters are waiting in the living room.

Seungri:Your sisters are all here?

Chaerin:Dara unnie is not around. She's still in the US. bom unnie and Minzy is in the living room. And ,just to warn you, there crazy.

Seungri:How hard would it be to deal with them?

Chaerin just sighed.

Chaerin:Better find out yourself.

Chaerin led the way to the living room. Minzy and Bom were watching a drama and they were to engrosed that they did not notice them. Chaerin cleared and got her sisters attention.

Chaerin: Minji-ah, Bom unnie. This is Lee Seungh--Lee Seungri.

Bom and Minzy blinked a couple of times.And so did Seungri. Chaerin had to nudge his stomach before he went back to his senses.

Seungri:Ann-annyeong Haseyo! Lee Seungri imnida!

Minzyshouted and held her cheeks Bom just stared at him.

Minzy:OMG!! SHUT UP!YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! MY SISTER IS DATING LEE SEUNGRI OF BIGBANG! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Bom:I think I need my blood pressure checked. Is this even real?!

Bom suddenly blurted out.

Seungri was taken aback by their reaction and just stood there. Chaerin did facepalm and though she expected this, she never knew it was this embarassing.

Chaerin: I told you they're crazy.

xxxxxxxxx

Woah! I think this has been the longest chapter I've written! I just love RIRIN as well. kekekeke.Sorry for the misspelled words and the grammar. Still don't have time to do profreading. Thank you for subscribing! Mwuah! HAPPY NEW YEAR!:D

xoxo