ten

How to Save a Life

Bom:So Seungri, what came in to that brain of yours and decided to pursue my sister?Are you really sure about that? She's kind of hard to deal with you know,you'll have your hands full with her.

The four of them are already on the dinner table enjoying the food Chaerin prepared. It almost took all of chaerin's strength to stop Minzy from calling her friends to join them since Lee Seungri of Bigbang is at their home having dinner.

Chaerin: I already told him that ,unnie. Warned him millions of times. So I decided to have him meet all of you.

Bom:Well, I wouldn't mind as long as this rat keeps his thing inside his pants---

Seungri almost spilled the food out of his mouth.

Chaerin:Unnie! Minzy is here! Language please! Geeez!

Bom:Oh c'mon, our manknae is smart. She's used to this type of conversation anyway.

Minzy just smiled and continued enjoying her food.

Bom:You're lucky the craziest sister of ours isn't here. Or else you'll run out from this house with your pants on fire.

Seungri:When is Dara noona going to be back ,by the way?

Minzy:Unnie said she'll be back tomorrow. She still has some contracts to finish, oppa.Do you really like Chaerin unnie, Seungri oppa?

Chaerin:Minji-ah.... God! are you really my sisters?! You make me sound so bad!

Minzy:I was just asking him ,unnie.

Seungri:deh, I like her. In fact ,I think I---

Chaerin:OH just please don't say that "L" word! I'll die in embarrasment!

Bom:Oh say it,Seungri! Say it! I would love to see her get herself embarrased! She wouldn't let us do that to her! Do it for us please!

Seungri just laughed and was about to answer when someone shouted at got their attention.

Dara:ANNYEONG EROBUN! YOUR PRETTIEST SISTER IS BACK!OH MY GOOOOODDDD!!!!! LEEEE SEUNGRI!!!!

Seungri stood up and bowed.

Seungri:Annyoeng haseyo Dara noona!

Dara then hugged him.

Dara:OMG! Why are you here?  

Chaerin: I invited her, unnie.

Chaerin stood up and kissed her on the cheek.Then, they both sat and joined Bom and Minzy in the table.

Minzy:Did you buy me presents, Dara-unnie?

Dara:Of course I did! I laways do!

Dara:Yah! What about me?!

Dara:Of course Bom-taro! And let's not forget about our Chaecat! I also bought things for you and for your hyungs, Seungri.

Seungri smiled to her and continued eating his food.

Seungri:This tastes great! How did you learn to cook?

Chaerin: Studied in France and stayed their for years. Had to rely on myself so pretty much self-taught.

Seungri:waaahhh...jjang!

Dara:Hold up! Are you two? OMG! Please don't tell me your dating?!

Chaerin : Please unnie, you're overreacting. THis rat will soon bump his head into a wall and wake up one day regretting all this.

Minzy:Then buy him some strong helmet ,unnie. He's the first man to bravely do this.

Bom:Minji, you have learned well. You're really smart just like me. I'm proud of you,dongsaeng.

Chaerin just rolled her eyes.

Seungri:I don't need any helmets. And I'll never regret my decision. Why do you keep shooing me?

Dara, Bom, Minzy: You're not the first one.

Seungri: You mean a lot of men came here to win her?

Dara: Of course! She's C to the L after al!

Bom: But being the idiot that she is, she always come up with pretty smart excuses.

Minzy:Oppa, I'm really worried about you. If you don't want to get hurt, it's still early to back out.

Chaerin sighed.

Chaerin:Sometimes I really wonder if you three are my sisters or I'm just adopted.

Bom:Oh c'mon Chae., We're just giving him some heads up!

Chaerin:Yah,rat! Finish up your food so you could go.

Dara: You see how demanding she is?

Seungri just smiled.

Seungri:I like her being demanding. I'll do whatever she tells me to.

Then Seungri winked at Chaerin.

Dara: There goes my appetited. It ran straight out of the window.

Bom:I think I just threw up inside my mouth.

Minzy: That was just......embarrasing. kekekeke

Chaerin: Oh god! Please don't do that again!

===========

After they had dinner, the five of them spent some time playing board games in their family room. BY 9pm, Seungri decided to go home. After saying goodbye to Chaerin's sisters, which took almost 30 minutes, Chaerin and Seungri are now outside in front of Seungri's car.

Seungri: I really had a great time and the food was amazing. Please tell your sisters that I had fun as well. Thank you for inviting me over.

Chaerin: Look, this isn't something you should thank me about. I invited you not to get close to me or to them but to show you who I am. You still have time to back out, Seunghyun. I woun't get mad if you back out.

Seungri sighed and took small steps closer to her. He stopped when their faces where only inches apart.Seungri held her cheek with his hand and looked at her straight in they eyes.

Seungri:Why do you always push me around? Lok at me and tell me I should back out. Tell me to back out and lok at me straight in the eyes.

Chaerin opened to speak but no words came out.She sighed.

Chaerin: What are you doing to me?

Seungri: The same thing that you're doing to me. Park Chaerin, I know  you find me annoying and a playboy as what you may have heard but I will never hurt you. Please trust me when I say that you're important to me and I want you in my life.

Chaerin couldn't find the right words to say. She also dreamed for this moment to come and was always curious how it felt. And the wait was worth it.But she can't just give in like this. Not like this. Before she says something she might regret. She removed Seungri's hand on her cheek.

Seungri: It's getting late. You should go now.

Seungri smiled weakly.

Seungri: Arraso. See you tomorrow, Chaerin.

She just nodded. When his car disappeared she went inside the house feeling a tinge of pain from every word he just said.

xxxxxxxx

Seungri arrived at Bigbang's dorm with everyone already sleeping in their room. He went straight to his room and locked it. He sat on his bed for a while before he took something on his drawer.

It was a box that contained important things from his college days.Inside the box was a picture, a notebook and a necklace that had a heart-shaped pendant. She took the picture out and smile sadly as he stared at it . How long has it been since he last saw her genuine smile? He recalled every memory of her.She was everything that he always wanted but he was an idiot.He lost her. He place the photo back in the box and took the notebook .He went through the pages of it. He almost memorized every word written on it. Ever since it was given to him, he read it. Every night when he misses her, he reads it. She was a great storyteller. She could even past as a lyricist. He knew what she felt through that notebook but she never knew what he felt that time. Or so she thought she knew. He had her diary but she never knew it.

He held the notebook on his other haand and took the necklace and looked at it. It was for her. He was supposed to give that to her but he wasn't able to .Remembering the reason why, made him clenched his fist. He placed everything inside the box and sighed heavily after.

He went on his balcony to catch some fresh air. He stood there staring at the city.He stood there and his hands were both on each of his pants pockets. How long has it been that he was inlove with her?

When he had the courage to see her and confess. He wanted to tell her the truth. He wanted to tell her he remembers her. How could he ever forget when all he thinks about is her? She was always on his mind. in every song, she was always the one he thinks of.

Seungri: It's you. It has always been you, Chaerin.

xxxxxxxx

Lame update,right? I'm sorryT.T..

Please do comment .It keeps me going. :)