5

How to Save a Life

It has been a week since Jiyong woke up and he has been doing good. With the help of Bom, the boys, and his parents, he was doing a very good job. It has also been a week since he heard Dara's voice. That was the first and last time she heard her voice. The boys still talk about her and they say that she's busy. Although he never saw her personally, he always see her on TV and he's always dumbfounded by her. He’s always mesmerized by her and he can't seem to stop thinking about her.

 

They were busy watching a moving and they were so into it that they didn't notice someone already went inside.

 

They all turned around when they hear someone clear .

 

Seungri: Dara noona!!!!

 

The four boys jump off the sofa and hugged Dara.

 

Dara: Ouch! yah! you guys are crushing me!kekeke

Top: Yah! Why didn't you say you'll be home today?I could've gone to the airport to fetch you.

Dara:And what? Ruin the surprise? kekeke.  I missed you guys!

Youngbae: We missed you, too ,rabbit.

Dara: Oh, I have gifts for you.I already wrote your names with it to make sure you.keke.I also brought chocolates and shirts and I don't know what else I bought. Just check it on those bags. I hope you'll like everything.

Daesung: Are you kidding, noona? These are from you! of course, we'll like it!

Dara: aweee..You’re so sweet.

 

The five of them were still talaking animatedly while Jiyong was just staring at Dara. He didn’t say a word until Dara saw him and smiled at him. He blinked twice and stared at something else. Dara giggled and grabbed a shopping bag and went near Jiyong.

 

Dara: Annyeong!

Jiyong: uh.. ann--anyeong.

Dara: Hi. It's a pleasure to finally meet the great G-Dragon. How are you? Are you feeling better now, G-dragon-ssi?

Jiyong: Uhh---yeah--yes, I am. Thank you by the way.

Dara : Glad to hear you talk. When I come here you're always asleep. kekeke. Oh, these are for you. I hope you'll like them. Compared to the boys, I don't know the things that you like so I just based it on what I like and what I have read and heard from the others.

 

Jiyong looked at the bag and hesitated to open ti. He doesn't want to look so excited although he is.

 

Jiyong: Can I?

Dara: Of course! Go right ahead. If you don't like them just tell me.

 

Without second thoughts Jiyong looked through inside the bag. He saw a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, a Saint Laurent shirt and a jacket, and a  Thom Browne pants. There are also a few accessories from Chrome hearts.

 

Jiyong: These....are...

Seungri: Waaah...wow hyung, those are your favorite brands right?

Jiyong: de--deh..

Dara: Oh, really? That’s great! I love them, too!Whew. I thought you wouldn't like it.

Jiyong: These shoes are the latest. How did you get them in just a few weeks?

Dara: Really G-Dragon-ssi? Well, I was modeling for Christian Louboutin and he asked me to look through the lit and choose whatever I like.. I was supposed to pay for it but he gave  it to me instead. I asked Seungri for your shoe size..You like it?

Jiyong:Are you kidding me? I was waiting for the same exact design for months! i'm on the VIP list to get a pair for this! And please call me Jiyong.

Dara:Oh! In that case call me Dara,then

Youngbae: You're the best, Darong! You bought me everything I wanted to buy. Now we can get all the latest in Fashion. You'll serve as our pass now. kekek

Dara: Aisht! Whatever, Bae. Oh , did you guys already had your lunch?

Top: Nope.

Dara:Good! I cooked because I know you missed me. Baby Panda, can you help me set up the table?

Seungri:neh, noona..

 

Dara and Seungri prepared the table while Top ,Youngbae,Daesung, and Jiyong were still looking through the shopping bag Dara brought.

Daesung: So Jiyong hyung, Dara noona is gorgeous huh?kekeke

Jiyong:Are you kidding? I almost forgot how to speak in front of her.

Youngbae: So you like her.

Jiyong: I -uuhh.wait..It’s too early to tell ,Bae.

 

The three of them laughed.

Top: He doesn't mean like as in  LIKE Ji. He just meant if you like her as a person.

Jiyong:Whatever.

 

After a few minutes, they were gathered on the table.

 

The four boys, being the boys, immediately devoured on the food. Dara was about eat as well when she noticed that Jiyong wasn't filling his plate. The table was a round one. And Jiyong was sitting beside her.

Dara:Are you okay, Jiyong-ah?

Jiyong:Yeah. I'm fine.

Dara: But why aren't you getting any food? You have to eat a lot to regain your strength. These boys might eat all of these foods I brought over.

Jiyong: I ...uh....

Dara: Don't you like the food I have prepared? We could order something else--

Jiyong:Ani! I..uh..I can't move my arms. It still hurt every time I move a lot.

 

Dara then noticed that his left arm was still in a casket.

 

Dara: Oh. Why didn't you say so? I can feed you.

 

Top was about to take another bite but stopped. Daesung coughed and some of the pieces of the food went to Seungri's face. Seungri's eyes were as wide as the plate, and Youngbae had his mouth fully opened. Top turned his head to Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

Top: did you just tell Jiyong that you're going to feed him?!

Dara: Uh--yes. Is there something wrong? I mean I was just trying to help him.  If you want to do it, you can--

Youngbae:Ani! You can do it, right guys?(throwing meaningful glances to the other boys)

Daesung: Yes, noona, you can do it. Besides, we want to eat, too.

Dara:Alright. Are you fine with that, Jiyong-ah?

Jiyong: Huh? Uhm'..I uh...

Seungri: C'mon, hyung. Pretty noona is doing you a favor.

Jiyong: Uh..okay, I guess.

Dara: Great! So, what does my baby Jiyonggie want?

 

The four men looked at each other and laughed to themselves when they saw Jiyong's red cheeks...Someone's going to fall in love again in a matter of days...kekekeke

 

---------------

After lunch , Dara  brought Jiyong to the hospital's garden and left the four boys to continue playing video games in his room. They were sitting on one of the benches enjoying the relaxing view.

Dara: My sister told me that you should go outside your room sometimes. It will be good for you to breathe fresh air, ain't it? I never really liked the smell of hospitals ever since I was young. I hated it.

Jiyong: You don't? But you're smiling.

Dara: Yeah, That's because I don’t have a choice but be associated with hospitals.

There was a few seconds of silence before Jiyong spoke again.

Jiyong: Gamsahabnida, Dara-ah.Thank you for saving me.

Dara smiled.

Dara: You know, I don’t know you personally but when I saw you inside your car, bathing with your own blood, I didn't feel anything. It was just purely  inhumane for me to not help you and leave you in that state. But when I observed you further, I saw tears from falling from your cheeks and I felt hurt. I don't know why but I felt that it's not just your whole body that needed to heal.. I felt something else was hurting. that was the reason why I didn't stopped visiting you myself and even asked my sister to personally take care of you because I felt that I needed to save you from something. I needed you to alive. I needed you to feel love life again.

Jiyong just looked at Dara and didn't say anything.

Dara: Sorry about that. I know it scared the crap out of you. I'm not a sasaeng fan, I mean, I do love BigBang, but I don't know, I just felt  I needed to fix you.

Jiyong: no, don't be sorry. I just got shocked a bit. I mean that night was probably the most devastating day in my life. Kiko broke up with me for some guy. I begged her not to and i even told her that I'll forget what she says but she said i was stupid for holding on. I guess I was. I loved her even though I knew she didn't really loved me at all. She loved the fame and the attention that she was getting from dating G-Dragon. She never really knew who Kwon Jiyong was.

Dara:She's always been like that. But thanks to her selfishness, I woke up. She even wasted the years of our friendship. She never even asked why I decided to come out in the public. She just hated me because she thought I stole everything from her.  I never really had any friends except from her and my sisters and everything changed because she chose to fame. But that was the past. It's different now and has learned to let go of things. Everything always has to end. All good things must come to an end.

 

Jiyong saw sadness in her eyes. She was a lost soul like her. She placed his hands on top of her hands,his eyes never left her face. She then looked at him.

 

Jiyong: Why do I feel like you also needed to be fixed? You look so happy in front of everyone, you look alive but why do I feel like your eyes say otherwise? They look so dead and hopeless. Why do I feel like you also need me, Dara-ah?

 

Dara was taken aback. Jiyong was right. She was a lost soul herself. She smiled bitterly and looked straight but Jiyong was still looking at her.

 

Jiyong: Let me help you.

 

This made her look at him again.

 

Jiyong: Let's help each other. You'll help me find my happiness again and I'll help you love life again.

 

 I wish it's that easy, Jiyong. I wish it was. Dara told herself.

 

Dara: You don't need to help me, Jiyong. Right before my battle began, I already lost.

Jiyong: What do you mean? There's always time to find reason to be happy again.

Dara:You're right but the problem is ,I don't have time, Jiyong.

Jiyong: What are you saying, there's always plen-----

Dara: I'm not going to live lnog, Jiyong.I'm dying. 

---------

 

Hi Guys... I hope youl ike my update. :)) Please do comment as well. Annyeong!!! ^^.v