Seven

How to Save a Life

Jiyong: So what's your plan now, babe?

Jiyong asked Dara. they are now in a restaurant happily eating dinner after he showed up on his pictorial.Dara raised a brow and looked at him.

Dara: Could you stop calling me babe?

Jiyong: Wae? I'm your boyfriend now, arent' I?

Dara: Who says you are?

Jiyong: What?! After the sweet proposal that I did, i'm still not your boyfriend?????!!!!

Dara giggled.

Dara: Of course, not. I'm not an easy catch, G-Dragon.

Jiyong: Fine. But just so you know, I won't give up. and don't call me G-Dragon.I'm just kwon Jiyong when I'm with you.

Dara:Arasso. (tapped his cheeks)

Jiyong smiled and continued eating his dinner.

Jiyong: Do you have any schedules tomorrow?

Dara: Aniya. I'm free the whole day. Waeyo?

Jiyong: Great! do you want to go on a date with me?

Dara: Don't you have any schedule's tomorrow?

Jiyong:Nope. we're on Hiatus remember. You have  my attention.

Dara: Conceited much?

Jiyong: Just assuring you. Just saying.So, what do you say?Shall we go on a date?

Dara:actually I have a better plan.

Jiyong: And?

Dara: We'll I've been thinking. I want my sisters to be happy. And you have to help me since this involves the boys.

Jiyong: this better be good.

Dara: trust me, it will be.So, before anything happens to me---

Jiyong: Please don't say anything like that. Nothing will happen to you, Dara.

Dara: fine! fine!

Jiyong: So , go on.

Dara: Well, i'm planning to set up my sisters to the other boys.

Jiyong:Are you crazy?! your sisters may not agree to it.

Dara: Who says they would know I planned it? They will not know anything. It will happen like it just hit them.kekeke

Jiyong: Aisht! you're one crazy rabbit.

Dara just laughed. She felt her phone vibrate.She took her phone out and answered the call. It was Chaerin.

 

Chaerin: SANDARA PARK! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK RIGHT HERE AT HOME NOW! YOU OWE US A STORY1 YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAVE SOMETHING WITH G-DRAGON!

Dara:Why hello there,too ,dongsaeng.

Chaerin: don't even start with me, unnie. Where are you. I'll fetch you right this instance.

Dara: I'm having dinner with Jiyong, Chae.

Chaerin: What?! So you're now in that phase,huh? and you;re not even telling me anything.

Dara:Aisht! Don't blackmail me, Chaerin. I'll be home by 9, arasso?

Chaein: Be here 9 pm sharp if not, I'll fry that G-Dragon's !

Dara:Yes mother hen. Annyeong!

When Dara droped the call and looked at Jiyong.

Dara:And I know just who of my sisters we should start setting up.

Dara said with a silly smile on her face. Jiyong just chuckled in response.

xxxxxxxx

 

Sorry for the short update. I missed this story .But i can't update too long because of work.There's a lot of things to do. take care!