Chapter 2

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

~Luhan's POV~

My name is Xi Luhan but you can call me Luhan. I was born in China but my parents decided to stay here in Korea for me to study. I've met this girl named Park Hyosung. I have this feeling when I first met her in SME High School: She's so pretty that I was picked with interest to know more about her. Throughout the whole class, I kept staring at her. Then, the bell rang and it was break time. I wanted to be alone for a while so I went out of the classroom and head towards the rooftop of the school.

~Hyosung's POV~

It was already break time and I get some snacks in my bag. Then, I noticed that Luhan was gone. I decided to find him, wherever he might be. I tried to ask one of my classmates to know where Luhan would have gone. Kai said, "I saw him left the classroom and went to the rooftop. Waeyo Hyosung? You want to find him there?" "Yes." "You don't even know what's been running in his mind. He's a mysterious and weird boy." One of my classmates, Baekhyun said sarcastically. "Hey! Don't be like that, Baekhyun." Suho warned him, "He's just new here and you already said negative things about Luhan." "Yeah. Watch what you're saying, Baekhyun." Kai added. "I need to go to find Luhan." I said. I left the classroom and head off to the rooftop to find Luhan. When I got there, the space there is huge and it's hard to find Luhan with such a huge and wide space like this. I sat on the roof and watch the clouds from the sky.

A/N: Just a short chapter :D