Chapter 4

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

~Luhan’s POV~

I woke up after class was over because the lesson was boring. I saw Hyo Sung busy taking down notes from the discussion. She sure is focusing her studies, unlike me. I really don’t like to study because of my parent’s decisions. I always get complaints from the principal of the previous school that I studied in China because I always get involved in fights with boys from the other sections before. My parents had no choice but to go to Korea in order for me to get serious in focusing my studies. I hope I won’t cause trouble in this school. Lunch time came and Kai wants me and Hyo Sung to eat lunch with him, Baekhyun and Suho. “Luhan, Hyo Sung, eat lunch with us.” He said. I’m not hungry because I don’t usually eat lunch at school. I saw Hyo Sung getting her lunch box and both of us went to Kai, Baekhyun and Suho. While eating, Kai muttered, “Admit it, Luhan. You started to like Hyo Sung even though it’s the first day of school.” He’s right: I started to like Hyo Sung on the first day of school but I have to wait for the right time to reveal my true feelings to her. Hyo Sung was blushing and suddenly choked after what Kai said. I patted her back to stop coughing and smiled at me. Suho said, “I saw you staring at her a while ago. It seems you’re interested to her because she’s pretty.” Baekhyun added, “At first I thought you looked charismatic but I was wrong. You’re handsome and had a gentle side on the inside. If you keep hiding your feelings for Hyo Sung, you’ll regret the opportunity, Luhan.” He has a point: I don’t want to hide my feelings for Hyo Sung, otherwise I’ll regret it. The 4 of them finished eating. Kai, Suho and Baekhyun went out of the classroom to hang out for a while. Hyo Sung and I went to our seats and rest for a while. To break the silence, I muttered, “Hyo Sung, we need to go out for a while before the time. By the way, I have friends from other sections. Shall we go, Hyo Sung? I’ll introduce you to them.” “Sure, Luhan.” Both of us stood up from our seats and went out of the classroom. We entered the next classroom. Kris wailed, “Luhan! I didn’t know that you enrolled here in this school.” Kris and I do the knuckle punch. “Luhan!” Chen went to me and hugged me, “Nice to see you again, guys!” I said. “Is that your classmate?” Lay asked me. “Yes, Lay.” Then, I introduced Hyo Sung to my friends, “Hyo Sung, these are my friends: Lay, Kris and Chen. Guys, this is Hyo Sung, my classmate.” “Nice to meet you, Hyo Sung!” The three of them greeted her. “Same to you, guys!” She muttered back. “I didn’t know that you two are in the same class.” “Yep. It’s unexpected that Hyo Sung and I are classmates on the first day of school. I didn’t eat lunch today…” “Chen here kept on asking our classmates food because he didn’t bring his lunch box today…” Kris muttered. “If you want, Chen, you can have my snacks.” Hyo Sung said. “Really, Hyo Sung?” “Yeah.” “Thanks a lot, Hyo Sung!” He went to her and hugged her tightly. “Chen, Hyo Sung can’t breathe because your hug is too tight.” Lay said. Chen let go of her and she gasp for air to breathe. “Man, Chen’s hug sure is tight that I almost run out of breath. Anyway, Luhan and I will show you our classroom. Is that okay with you?” Hyo Sung asked. “That’s fine, Hyo Sung.” Chen answered.

A/N: Well, on second thought maybe this is the last chapter for today :) Hope you'll like it guys ^^