Chapter 13

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

Hyo Sung's POV

Please stop! Don't hurt me! I was beating up by a group of gangsters then one of them hold a knife and stabbed me on my chest. I was dead and the gangster group laughed evily, just lying lifeless on the cold ground. I suddenly woke up from my nightmare and panting heavily, I saw myself wearing a hospital uniform and was shocked. Where am I? I thought to myself. "You're in the hospital clinic. Did you had a nightmare, Hyo Sung?" Luhan asked me. I turned to face him and hugged him tightly while crying on his chest. "Y-yes... And it's horrible, Luhan." He broke the hug and wiped my tears. "Don't worry, Hyo Sung. I'm here now." He whispered at me and I nodded. Luhan rubbed my back to calmed me down. "What happened to me?" I asked agan. "You got beaten up by one of Tao's gang members and you were unconscious when we brought you here." Kai answered. "Who's Tao?" Kris heaves a deep sigh and answered, "He's one of our friends who betrayed us. One time when we were in middle school, Tao invited me, Chen and Luhan to an abandoned warehouse. What we didn't know is that we fell into his trap, that's when a group of gangsters appeared before us. He said that he brought us there... I forgot the rest of his sentence." Chen continued, "Tao told us why he brought us there at that abandoned warehouse is because he wanted to have vengeance against us." I interrupted his story, "Why is Tao wanted to gain vengeance against the three of you?" He answered, "When Lay was new at our school, we hang out with him and ever since then, we ignored Tao for some time and that's when Luhan noticed that he's not going to school after that. We found out by his parents that Tao skipped school and hanging out with a group of boys in a dark alley way. He thinks that he feels out of place because he was replaced with someone else, which is Lay. Which reminds me... Do you remember when Lay got beaten up by a group of gangsters the other day?" That got me thinking so I thought, Oh yeah. I remember what happened to him the other day. Could it be Tao's rebel gang who beat Lay with no mercy because he wanted to gain revenge on him? I spoke up, "Yeah. I remember what happened to Lay. It might be possible that Tao's rebel gang beat him with no mercy, he wanted to gain revenge on him so badly." Kris added, "I agree with you, Hyo Sung. Maybe Tao had an evil plan to beat Lay for good so that he'll have his revenge." Luhan was stunned, "I can't believe Tao planted revenge in his mind after all these years..." I saw him raging in fury, I patted his shoulder to calmed him down. He smiled at me weakly. Kai was quiet throughout the whole conversation, then the doctor came in, "Annyeonghaseyo!" We all bowed at him. "How is your condition, dear?" He asked me. "I'm fine now, doctor. Just a bruise on my cheek but the nurse took care of me." I smiled at him. "Wonderful! You will soon be discharged in the hospital in an hour." "Kamsahamnida!" The doctor left and I received a call from Baekhyun, "Yeoboseyo?" "Hyo Sung! I heard what happened to you awhile ago. Are you okay now?" "Yes. I'm fine now. How's your practice with Suho at your club?" "It''s good, Hyo Sung--" Then, I heard Suho's voice, "Hyo Sung! How's Lay?" Then, Chen took my phone and answered, "He's fine. Luckily his condition is not worse when those thugs beat him the other day. He has bruises all over his face and arms and he's still resting." "Oh I see. Hope he'll recover soon, Chen. Say 'Hi' for us when he wakes up, arasseo?" "Ne. I will, hyung." "Anyway, we need to go now. It's getting late. Annyeong!" Suho ended the call and Chen gave my phone back to me.

Luhan's POV

An hour has passed and Hyo Sung was discharged from the hospital. I went home with her, Kai, Kris and Chen waved at us, "See you tomorrow, guys!" I waved back at them, "Ne!" I smiled at them. While we were walking, I hold Hyo Sung's hand and she smiled at me. We arrived at her house and I saw a note from her grandmother. It read:

I'm going to your aunt's house for a week. It's an emergency so I'll leave Luhan to take care of you while I'm gone. Keep safe and I love you, my dear granddaughter.

-Grandma

I was concerned about Hyo Sung for my sake so I stayed at her house tonight. "Baegopa~" I muttered. "I'm cooking dinner for us, Luhan." She smiled at me and she gets a pack of ramyeon and started cooking. I stood up and backhugged her. I smiled widely at her and rests my chin on her shoulder. "You're cooking ramyeon?" "Ne. Do you have pajamas with you in your bag?" "Yeah. I already brought some of my clothes here when I first slept here in your house." Hyo Sung smiled at me, "It will be cooked by a couple of minutes... While you wait, set up the table, Luhan." I slowly broke the hug and starts to set up the table. After I finished setting up the table, Hyo Sung finished cooking the ramyeon and serves it in each bowl. I pulled the chair for her and smiled, "Thank you." Hyo Sung smiled back and sits down. I sit beside her and we started to eat.

After dinner...

Hyo Sung and I went to clean everything in the dining room. After everything is finished, we went upstairs to get ready for bed. We had a long day so I took a shower in the bathroom next to Hyo Sung's room while she took a shower in her bathroom. A few minutes later, I wore my pajamas and went back inside her room. She already wore her pajamas as well and she was fixing her hair. I lie down on her bed and slowly I fell asleep. Hyo Sung turned off the lights and lie down beside me. She pulled the blanket up to our chests and hugged me. "Good night, Luhan. Sweet dreams." She kissed me on my cheek and went to sleep.

A/N: This is the continuation of the previous chapter. Hope you like it ^^ Please do subscribe and comment if you like.