Chapter 16

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

Baekhyun's POV

Suho and I were worried of how were Luhan and Hyo Sung doing back at the Principal's office. I was afraid that they will give them a 1 week suspension or something, so I took a deep breath and continued taking down notes. Just then, someone opened the door of the room and everyone, including me and Suho, stopped writing on our notebooks as we saw Luhan and Hyo Sung. From their facial expressions, I can see that they felt relieved, like nothing happened. Could it be that the Principal were talking with Kris, Chen, Luhan and Hyo Sung about Tao's whereabouts? They head back to their seats without even a sound on their lips. The lecture resumes and I listen to the teacher carefully.

Suho's POV

After Luhan and Hyo Sung went back to their seats, I grabbed a piece of paper and starting writing.

Luhan, Hyo Sung, what happened back there at the Principal's office?

Since I sat close to them, I sneakily give the note to Luhan and they both read it. Hyo Sung starts to write her reply.

We were summoned at the Principal's office because of the incident the other day. Kris and Chen were there, as well but she didn't give us the punishment.

-Hyo Sung

She quickly returned the note back to me and I read what it says. I was shocked to see the names of Kris and Chen, so they were summoned at the office as well. Baekhyun took the note from me and read it. "I knew it. This is all about Tao." He whispered at me. "Yes, I know. This is their first part of the evidence that Tao might go back here in SME High as a repeater." "No way! He's not going back here, hyung. He's here to mess up with the other students to have a fight with them." Then, Baekhyun starts to write on the note.

Mwo?! That's impossible! Tao has stopped going to school because he wanted to hang out with his rebel gang and to have revenge against Lay. If he comes back here as a repeater, it will start all over again.

He gave the note to Luhan and Hyo Sung. Both of them were surprised of what possibility Tao will do if he comes back in SME High as a repeater. Luhan replied Baekhyun's note.

The Principal knew of the incident the other day. Tao's rebel gang is responsible for beating Lay 2 days ago. We might not know the outcome but let's wait for the school's announcement if Tao will come back here as a repeater or not. She needs to talk to Tao's parents for approval of his re-enrollment here in SME High.

-Luhan

He carefully gave the note to me and I have mixed feelings about this. If Tao will come back here as a repeater in SME High, he will show his good side and change his aggressive attitude of his. If he doesn't, he will expel for good. I don't want him fighting with the students from the other sections, I belonged to the Student Council and I'm the President of the Council. I'll watched every behavior of the students so that the school will be peaceful and safe for everyone. I glanced at Luhan and Hyo Sung and they seemed quiet... And scared of the possibility that Tao will come back.

A/N: Latest chapter updated ^^ I was shocked of the news that Kris will leave EXO and SME. Please Kris, stay with your members because your fans will be sad of you leave :'( Stay strong, Kris! Fighting!