Chapter 6

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

Luhan's POV

While we were on the way to the arcade, I can't help but stare at Hyo Sung. She seems pretty happy to hang out with me and my friends. Luhan and Chen were busy talking while the both us... Well, we're feeling a little fluttered because we don't talk much. "Um, Hyo Sung.." I called her. "Ne?" "Aren't you feel awkward when you're with me and my friends?" "Sometimes. I'm really shy in socializing with other people that's why I always tend to remain quiet." "Oh. I see. Aren't you also feel lonely when your parents went abroad?" "I have to admit, I really missed my parents ever since I was 7 years old." Then, suddenly I frozed in my spot and my memory flashback came into my mind.

-Flashback-

My parents and I just arrived in Seoul from our flight from China. We were looking for a house to stay and we decided to stay here in Seoul. While my parents are busy unpacking my things, my mom came into my bedroom and said, "Dear, maybe you should go out and hang out with a neighbor kid named Hyo Sung. She lives next door with her grandmother and parents." I just nodded and went out of the house to meet the neighbor kid. I rang the doorbell and Hyo Sung's mother appeared. "Annyeonghaseyo! You must be new here. What is your name, little one?" "My name is Luhan and my parents and I just moved here into your neighborhood." "Welcome to Korea, Luhan! Come on in, I've prepared cookies for you." Her mom said with a smile and I went into their house. I glanced at their home structure, "Your house is beautiful and clean." Her mom smiled, "Thank you, Luhan. The cookies are at the table, dear. Eat up while they're still warm." I went to the table to eat the cookies and they seemed delicious. Right then, a little girl of the same age came downstairs and saw me. "Hello there. What is your name?" The girl asked. "My name is Luhan. We've just moved here in your neighborhood and I was born in China. What's yours?" "I'm Hyo Sung." "Nice to meet you, Hyo Sung. Can we be childhood friends?" "Yes Luhan." She said with a shy smile. Hyo Sung was a kind and sweet girl and I always hang out with her by the playground. One day, Hyo Sung and I were making charm bracelets. "Finished!" She said and wears her charm bracelet on her arm. I was also finished making mine and wear it on my arm. "We will be friends forever, Luhan." "Yes. Friends forever." We do the pinky swear and went back to our houses. But then, unexpected things happen: As time passes, we didn't see each other. I wonder what Hyo Sung's doing nowadays? I miss my only childhood friend...

-End of Flashback-

Kris, Chen and Hyo Sung turned their backs and saw me standing frozen on my spot. "Luhan! Are you okay?! Speak to us!" Hyo Sung panicked and Kris and Chen kept shaking my body until I lost consciousness. My vision went black and everything around me is blurry.

A/N: Unexpected twist of this chapter. I love it :3 Like it? Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)