Chapter 11

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

Hyo Sung's POV

During the discussion, I was writing some notes that the teacher is discussing today. When I turned to face Luhan, he seems worried about Lay and he seems that he's not focusing at all. I quietly moved the chair closer to him and he saw me, "Luhan, are you still concerned about Lay?" "Yes. But I'm more concerned about his condition, Lay has a disease called hemophilia and if those thugs beaten him on his body, which is his weak spot, there is a possibility that he will die. He's the most protective guy among my friends I've met and I hope he will recover soon." He whispered to me and hold his hand, "Don't worry, Luhan. I'll pray for his recovery. We will visit him at the hospital after school." Luhan smiled at me and we continued to listen throughout the whole lecture.

Luhan's POV

After first period is over, Hyo Sung and I talked with Suho, Baekhyun and Kai about Lay's condition. "He has hemophilia?!" Baekhyun shrieked. "Yes. He has a disease called hemophilia, it is a condition when a person punched another person who has hemophilia, the bleeding will not stop and there's a possibility that he might die." Kai and Suho was shocked, "What is his weak spot, Luhan?" Kai asked. "Lay's body is his weak spot. If those gangsters punched him on his body, he will die." Hyo Sung muttered. "This is serious..." Suho said, "We need to visit Lay at the hospital after school." All of us nodded of what Suho said.

Kris' POV

Chen and I discussed about what happened to Lay last night. "Mwo?! He got beaten by those thugs last night, hyung?!" Chen shrieked. "Yes, I'm afraid so. I'm more concerned about his condition, too. If those gangsters beat him badly on his body, his condition will worsen and he'll die." Chen's face frowned. "I don't want to lose our friend, hyung. Lay's the most protective guy among us and we need to teach those thugs a lesson or two." I took my phone from my pocket and I received a message from Luhan:

Hyung, I discussed about what happened to Lay with Hyo Sung, Kai, Baekhyun and Suho. We will go to the hospital after class is over. Come with us.

-Luhan

I'll meet you at the gates of the school with Chen. See ya!

-Kris

I turned to Chen and said, "Luhan texted me just now. He said that he already had plans to visit Lay at the hospital after class. But he's not going there alone, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and Hyo Sung will tag along with him. We should meet them at gates of the school." Chen nodded.

A/N: Done with this chapter! I hope you like it ^^

#HappyMother'sDay