Chapter 3

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

~Luhan's POV~

I sat on the roof and saw Hyosung staring at the clouds from the sky. I didn't know that she was looking for me the whole time. I wanted to be with her but I don't have a courage to talk to girls, like Hyosung. I'm shy at girls, normally. I have no choice but to go to her and keep her company. I sneaked up on her quietly and frightened her. "Yah! Luhan, I've been looking for you." Hyosung was shocked to see me. "Mianhae, Hyosung. I just wanted to be alone for a while. I didn't know that you were looking for me the whole time." "Kai told me that he saw you left the room a few minutes ago." "Oh. Want me to keep you company for a while?" "Sure, Luhan." He sat beside me and asked, "Are you always alone, Hyosung?" "Ne. I've been a loner because people around me never even talked with me about different things. I'm always a shy and quiet girl." Her face frowned after she said that. Then, I put my arm around Hyosung and she was surprised about what I did. She blushed badly and stuttered, "Lu-Luhan... Wh-What are you doing?" Then, I bravely told her, "If they think that you're always alone, I'll be there for you. If you have any problems, just let me know and I'll take care of you." I guess Hyosung was pleased of what I said. "You'll do that for me, Luhan?" “Yes, Hyo Sung. I wanted to protect you…” Then, she put her head on my shoulder and smiled. “You’re very nice, Luhan. You showed me your true side to me today.” “Really, Hyo Sung? I’m glad because you’re the first person who said that.” I smiled back at her.

~Hyo Sung’s POV~

Throughout the whole break time, Luhan and I stared at the clouds from the sky. Then, the bell rang. “We need to go back to the classroom, Luhan.” I said. “Don’t worry, Hyo Sung. We’ll be there in no time.” Luhan said with a smile. We got down from the rooftop and ran as fast as we can. As we entered inside the room, there’s no teacher yet.  Kai’s face looks worried, “Where have you been, you two?” “We came from the rooftop.” Both of us answered in unison. Suho butted in, “You two are really compatible with each other.” Baekhyun wailed, “Yihee!” I blushed so bad but Luhan said, “Hyo Sung and I just met and we’re just friends, that’s all.” Kai joined in, “More than friends, I suppose…” I muttered, “We’ll take about it later at lunch.” We went back to our seats as our next teacher entered the room. Luhan put his head on his arms and went to sleep. I think that he has started to have feelings for me but he didn’t reveal it to me yet…

A/N: Hope you'll like it :)