Chapter 8

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

-Continuation-

Hyo Sung's POV

I remember everything. Those are the words Luhan told me just now. I was confused of what he said and I asked, "What things did you remember, Luhan?" "I remember.. I remember the time when we were still childhood friends. One memory that is still in my mind is the time we were making charm bracelets. I remember what you said that we should be bestfriends forever." He muttered. I flinched and my memory flashed in.

Flashback

Luhan and I went to the playground and gather some yarn to make our charm bracelets. "These bracelets will show our friendship. If you miss me, I'll look at it and thinking that you're my one and only bestfriend in the world." Luhan said. "That's true. With this, I will never take it off until we meet again when we grow up." I said. We were finished making the bracelets, "Yours is so pretty, Hyo Sung." He muttered. "Thanks. Promise me that we should be bestfriends forever?" "I promise." We do the pinky swear and laughed. "I'm glad that I met a kind and pretty childhood friend like you, Hyo Sung." "Me too, Luhan."

End of Flashback

It all make sense now, we've met when we were kids and we'd meet again when we are already in high school. "I... I understand now, Luhan. We were childhood friends since we were kids and we're bestfriends." I said. "Yes. It seems that I didn't recognize your pretty face until you told me your name. I guess on the first day of school, we'd met again acting like strangers." I chuckled on what he said and Luhan join in. "That's true, Luhan. I guess we were strangers back then. But as time passes, a lot has changed." Luhan was surprised of what I said and muttered, "Yeah. Hyo Sung?" He holds my hand, "Yes Luhan?" "About what you told me before I regained my consciousness, do you love me more as a friend?" He stared at my eyes, his eyes are deep and piercing. I looked away and muttered, "Yes, Luhan. I admit that I love you more as a friend." When I turned back to face him, his expression on his face seems like he was happy. "I have feelings for you, too, Hyo Sung but I can't find the right words to say. So, I'm asking you now... Will you be my girlfriend, Hyo Sung?" Kris and Chen were surprised and wailing by Luhan's question. I nodded at him, "Yes, Luhan. I can be your girlfriend." He sits up on the hospital bed and hugged me. "Saranghae Hyo Sung." "Nado saranghae, Luhan."

A/N: Yiee~ Finally, Luhan confesses his feelings to his then childhood friend now girlfriend, Hyo Sung <3 Latest chapter done! Like it? Comment :)