Chapter 1

The Mysterious Boy of SME High School

~Hyosung's POV~

My name is Park Hyo Sung. I'm very quiet and shy around people who I know. Today is my first day at SME High School. I don't like people who said negative things about me. I'm easily pissed off when I heard people said anything about me but I don't care. I just focused on my studies because my parents relied on me. When I entered the lobby of the school, I saw many students crowded by the bulletin board looking for their names on the list. I squeezed in the crowd and managed to take a peek on the list. I searched my name on the list and finally found my name. I belong to Section 1-B and while I was looking at the list, one name catches my eye: Xi Luhan. He's from China, I thought to myself. Then, I walked towards the classroom. As I entered the room, many of my classmates stared at me. I immediately when to my seat. I sat at the near end of the classroom and one guy stared at me as I get my books. She's so pretty, he thought to himself. While the teacher was not yet around, the guy sat beside me and introduced himself, "Hi! I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai. What's your name?" I stared at his handsome face and I introduced myself, "I'm Park Hyo Sung! Nice to meet you, Kai." He's my first friend that I met on the first day of SME High School. Then, both of us heard footsteps meaning that the teacher is coming. Kai went back to his seat and whispered, "It's nice to meet you, Hyosung." "You too, Kai." I whispered back. The teacher came in along with a transferee. All of us stand up and greeted him, "Good morning, seonsaengnim!" "You may take your seats, class." We sat down and our teacher said, "Class, we have a transferee from China. His name is Luhan and I hope that you'll be good friends with him throughout the whole school year." So he is Luhan... From the look on his face, he is handsome but has a cold aura on the inside. Luhan introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida! I came from China but my parents decided to stay here in Korea to study. Hope that you all treat me well. Kamsahamnida!" He bowed in front of the class. Then, the teacher said, "You may sit beside Ms. Park." Luhan went to a vacant chair and sat beside me. Throughout the whole class, he kept staring at me. He can't help it because he thought that he finds me interesting. Then, he called me and asked, "Hi! What's your name?" He extends his hand for a hand shake. "My name is Park Hyo Sung. Nice to meet you, Luhan!" We both do the hand shake after we introduced ourselves. "You're from China, right?" I asked. "Yes. I was born in China but my parents decided to stay here in Korea to study." Luhan answered. "Don't worry, Luhan. You'll get to know more about the culture and the language here in Korea when you know more about it." I smiled. He smiled back at me.

A/N: I hope you like the 1st chapter, guys :)