New beginning

Kingkas Over Flowers

                                                       51070337189ba5718df2277817a37d67_screen.

Note: 'Italized' words are thoughts and "bolded" words are speehces.

Jieun POV:

My alarm clock rang as I groaned and covered my face with the pillow. 'Aish.' I cursed and woke up, slamming on the snooze button of the alarm clock. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock. 8.15am. The thing I liked about my new school is that they started at 10am which is later than most schools 'The first day at my new school.' I thought and sighed, combing my hand through my messy bed-hair. I got up and went to wake Junhong up before taking a shower. I came out and dried my hair before changing into my uniform, fixing my hair into a ponytail and then fixing my fringe before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs to see Junhong already done and eating some sandwhiches. 

 The-Heirs-Uniform-for-Jeguk-Highschool-tVans-Authentic-Black-Shoe-2.png8d52f6724aee535f5158d2daddafd7c5.jpg

"Morning Noona." He smiled at me with his mouth full of bread as I shook my head and chuckled at him. "Morning Junhong-ah, sleep well?" I asked as I took a piece of sandwhich and took a bite. He nodded and smiled. We ate and chatted alittle. I looked at the clock, 9.00 am. "Kaja, Junhong-ah, time for school." I said as he nodded and placed the plates into the sink. We then went to put on our shoes. I wore a pair of black sneakers, grabbed my bag and phone and left.

"Bye Noona!" Junhong waved before alighting the bus, leaving me alone. I listened to music during the bus trip until it was my stop. I alighted and slowly walked to my school. I arrived and looked at the school building. 'Wow. This school sure is big. No, big is an understatement. This school is massive.' I thought as I slowly walked towards it. I looked around the school in awe. There wasn't much students, maybe I was early, well it is only 9.30am. 

vlcsnap-2013-10-24-02h28m39s200.jpg?w=62

I walked into the school and looked around, which was pretty much empty except for a few students who stared at me. I shrugged it off and tried to look for the Administration office. I walked around the huge school, peeking here and there. This school sure has alot of facilities.

In the short amount of time I've been here, I've already walked past a sports hall, 3 dance rooms, 3 music rooms, some class rooms, an auditorium, a gym, there was even a game room, a broadcasting room and much more. I heard some music coming from a dance room and I stopped to peek inside.

There was a guy who was dancing and sweating. His dance moves were very powerful yet graceful at the same time. He looked tanned, a strong built, and a serious face as he was dancing, his fringe sticking to his sweaty forehead. You can see how much passion this guy had for dancing, which sent a small smile to my lips as I watched him in admiration. Then he suddenly stopped and turned back, causing my eyes to widen and squat down to hide. 'Did he see me?' I thought but shook my head and quickly made my way towards the administration office.

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, you must be the new transfer student, Choi Jieun right?" The lady at the front desk asked politely as I smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you. Welcome to Jeguk High." She said and smiled poitely. I smiled back, thankful that the lady here was very friendly.

"Here, these are the papers you need and your class schedule, and also a map of the school just in case you get lost. And also, your locker info. If you need any help, you can always come here." She offered. "Deh, Kamsahamnida." I thanked her and bowed before leaving.

I walked to the locker area and found my locker before opening it. It was quite big with a compartment to put books and even hang your clothes. I placed some of my stuffs inside and locked it with my pin. I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 9.45am with still 15 mins left, I decided to go explore the school again. I walked around the school, just looking around. I saw an empty music room and slowly opened it. There was a couch near the wall, a piano at the side and also a few guitars at the side. I looked around outside and saw no one since it was near a more isolated place of the school, I assumed, so I stepped in, closing the door behind me. I grabbed a guitar and sat on the couch. I let my fingers slowly strum the strings, smiling to myself. I sang softly to myself.

"Gieogi meomuldagan geu jarie

Son kkeute namainneun ongiedo
Niga itda itda
Neoui hyanggi neoui eolgul

Jebal nal bwa nal bwabwa nal bwabwa
Na ireoke neol neukkyeo neol neukkyeo neol neukkyeo
Aesseo jabeun maltu aesseo jabeun miso
Aesseo jabeun neonde

Uri hamkke itdeon geu gonggane
Naega neol darmagadeon geu sungane
Bissogeul geunyang georeodo neomu johatdeon
Niga eopda niga eopda
Eotteoke na honjaseo neol jiugo sara

Hamkke georeogadeon geu sigane
Geureoke mandeureogadeon
Chueokkkajido miryeonkkajido
Meomun jarie nan seo itda neomu geuriwo" (Taken from JIN's GONE)

I stopped and smiled. The bell suddenly rang as I got startled and quickly placed the guitar back before making my way to my classroom. On the way there, I heard lots of shouting, more like screaming. A huge crowd formed in front of the school's entrance. I looked on puzzled at the crowd of girls who were screaming. "AHHHH! EXO OPPAS! SARANGHAEYO~" and whatnots. Ah so this must be the famous Kingka, EXO Sunhee was talking about. 'Pfft, Kingkas.' I thought and walked away, not interested.

I knocked on the door and entered slowly. My hands glued to my sides. "Ah, you must be the new transfer student, Jieun right? Welcome." The teacher smiled and said as she lifted her hands and placed them around my stiff shoulders. "Class, this is our new classmate, do welcome her." The teacher said as the class turned quiet and stared at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jieun imnida." I said and bowed. I heard some whistles from the guys, "Yeppoyo!" someone shouted as I blushed alittle and hid my face. The teacher shook her head and turned to me, "Why don't you go sit over there? There's an empty seat next to Baekhyun." She said and pointed to a guy who had brown hair with a small face and bright eyes, and a smile.

"No fair Seongsaengnim! Why does the new kid get to sit with my Baekkie oppa!"  A girl said and glared at me. "Oh hush Sulli" The teacher snapped and she huffed. "Uh I can sit somewhere else. I really don't mind." I said but the teacher shook her head and told me to sit there. I made my way slowly to the said table and sat down. "Annyeong! I'm Baekhyun!" The guy said and smiled and introduced. "Ah annyeonghaseyo, Jieun imnida." I said and smiled back.

I looked around the class and saw the girls in the class glaring at me which confused me, but then my eyes registered 2 people which I knew. My eyes widened when I spotted the blonde guy, Kris, who was sleeping with his head on his palm while his elbow was resting on the table, his face facing outwards. 'He goes here too?' I thought and frowned alittle as I remembered the incident yesterday.

I shrugged and looked around and spotted another familar face. The deer-looking guy who also had his eyes widened as our eyes met. He then smiled and waved to me as I smiled and bowed my head before quickly looking away. 'Wait, he goes here too? Does that mean they all go here as well?' I thought recalling the group of 12 guys at the cafe and true enough, most of them were in my class. Heck, I'm even sitting next to one of their group of friends.

No One's POV:

'Eh? She's the one who walked away from us without even sparing us a second glance unlike the rest of the female student population.' Baekhyun thought 

=FLASHBACK=

EXO arrived at school and the usual crowd gathered, screaming their name. Suho being the nice one, smiled at them while the rest couldn't be bothered. Baekhyun looked around lazily and smiled once in awhile until he noticed a girl with brown hair tied into a ponytail who was looking their way with her head tilted cutely to the side but then walked off without even looking back.

That surprised Baekhyun since most girls would always scream and run towards them, but this girl, strangely just ignored them. He had told the rest of EXO about her who were surprised as well. "Maybe she's not interested in us." Xiumin said. "But how is that possible, we're irresistable!" Tao exclaimed. They all chuckled at Tao's remark. "Come on guys, it's time for class." Suho said and herded them into class.

=End of Flashback=

'She looks kinda familiar, where have I seen her?' Baekhyun pondered hard while looking at Jieun who was looking infront at the teacher who was teaching. 'She sure is different, usually girls who sit with me are always giggling and staring at me but she? Its like I'm not even here.' Baekhyun thought. Meanwhile, someone else was staring hard at Jieun as well. 'Jieun? So she's the new transfer student?' Luhan thought and stared at Jieun's back who was listening intently to the teacher, causing him to smile. 

'Its her. The girl from the dance room.' Kai thought, remembering how he caught a girl staring at him from outside the dance room as he was dancing. He was surprised she didn't barge into the room like other girls who had caught him dancing, which he was thankful for. He found it amusing how she hid and then ran off without realising that the top of her head could still be seen.

'Isn't she the girl who was playing the guitar?' Chanyeol thought as he recalled walking past a music room near the quieter parts of the school and heard guitar strummings and a girl singing. He didn't seem to recognise her, 'Maybe she's new?' He thought as he quietly peeked at the girl who was singing softly but her voice was soothing and clear.

The girl's hair was tied up into a ponytail which flowed down the front of her shoulders and her fringe slightly covering her eyes, but you could tell she was kind of pretty. He stayed back and watched the girl who was deep in her thoughts as she was singing, mesmerised by her voice. The girl stopped when the bell rang and Chanyeol immediately hid behind the wall as the girl ran off in the other direction.

'What's she doing here?' Kris thought as he opened his eyes and saw Jieun who was sitting diagonally from him. He was reminded of what happened yesterday, and to one of his favourite shirts as well, causing him to frown. 'Well I can't really blame her though, it wasn't her fault.' He thought as he continued to stare at her.

Oblivous to her surroundings, Jieun was concentrating on what the teacher was teaching, copying down notes once in awhile and nodding when she understood something which some people found cute. Finally the bell rung ,signalling lunch break. Hungry students rushed out to the cafeteria with their friends. Seeing this, Jieun sighed, since it was her first day, she didn't have any friends, yet.

"Hey again." A voice popped up from behind her, startling Jieun as she turned around to face Luhan who chuckled. "Ah hello." Jieun replied politely. " Welcome to Jeguk High." Luhan smiled as he took a seat infront of Jieun. "Ah kamsahamnida." Jieun replied and smiled slightly.

" I didn't know you were studying here." Jieun said as she looked around to see a few guys crowding around her table. "Well you didn't ask." Luhan retorted as Jieun rolled her eyes teasingly. "Ah, no wonder I found you familiar, you're the girl from the cafe!" Baekhyun finally recalled as Jieun blinked surprised at his outburst before chuckling and nodded.

"Come on hyungs! I'm hungry!" Tao whined as the guys shook their heads, laughing at the youngest. Jieun was still alittle awkward since there were some which she still didn't know. "That's Tao, one of our maknaes." Luhan told her as she nodded. 

They group walked out of the classroom and into the hallways, causing some whispers. "What's the new kid doing with our oppas?" A few girls could be heard whispering and glaring at Jieun who looked confused. Sensing her confusion, Luhan whispered to Jieun, "Just ignore them." He said and Jieun just nodded, following what he said.

They made their way to the cafeteria. which attracted more staring and whispering. "Ugh its her again, after stealing my Baekkie Oppa, she still isn't satisfied!" Sulli mumbled to her group of friends. 'Why is everyone staring, it's getting alittle annoying.' Jieun thought to herself as she hid her face. She was queueing up for her food with EXO behind her. One thing Jieun still doesn't know is that the group she was with was EXO, the Kingka group of the school. 

After getting her food, Jieun was about to head to an empty table near the far corner of the cafeteria, but was pulled back by Luhan. "Come join us. I'm sure you don't know anyone else here right, seeing it as your first day here. Tell you what, I'll be your school-buddy, and accompany you around school, I'll even give you a tour." Luhan smiled.

"Uh thats really kind of you Luhan-sshi but I'm sure you're a busy person. I think I'll be fine on my own. Jieun said and smiled but Luhan pouted. Jieun noticed the glares around her as she looked around. Luhan looked around. "If you're worrying about them, don't be. They won't do anything to harm you with me around." He said seriously. "So come on and sit with us, it'll be fine." He said and pulled her along with him to his table.

He made Sehun move over to make space for Jieun beside him. "Hyung who's she? Hyung's yeoja-chingu?" Sehun asked bluntly. Jieun who was drinking some water choked. "Aish maknae!" Luhan scolded Sehun and patted Jieun's back as she coughed.

"Bwo?" Sehun asked and shrugged his shoulders.. "She's the new transfer student from our class, also my tablemate." Baekhyun said. "She's also the girl from the cafe." Suho said.

"Ah that noona?" Sehun said. "Noona? Where are your manners Sehun." Luhan scolded Sehun who pouted. "That's Sehun, the other Maknae." Luhan said as Jieun nodded after recovering from her coughing. "Jieun imnida, annyeonghaseyo." Jieun said.

"Hey Noona. I hope you don't mind me calling you Noona." Sehun said as he munched on his food. "Uh sure I guess." Jieun replied while Sehun grinned. Luhan shook his head and ate his food. Kris was observing Jieun silently this whole time. "This is D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Suho" Luhan introduced the rest who replied with "Hey", "Nice to meet you", and "Hello"s. 'They all seem nice.' Jieun thought and smiled to herself. 

They returned back to class and spent the rest of the day listening to the teacher with Jieun and Baekhyun chatting once in awhile or when Baekhyun didn't understand something or vice versa. Finally the day had ended and students cheered and were already packed up for home. Jieun had went to her locker to get some of her stuffs when something, or someone appeared next to her. "Oh it's you." Jieun said to Kris who was standing beside her, taking and putting in stuffs into his locker. Apparently, their lockers were next to each other. But Kris didn't reply her. 'How arrogant.' She thought and rolled her eyes before closing her locker and leaving.

"Jieun!" Someone called her as she stopped walking and turned around to see Luhan jogging towards her with EXO behind him. "Are you going home now?" He asked. "Ah aniyo. I need to go to work now." Jieun replied. "Ah is that it? At that -"Luhan was cut off when someone else shouted,

"NOONA~!" Jieun turned to the entrance of the school and her lips curled up into a grin as she immediately waved at the younger boy who was also grinning and getting some girls' attention who were wondering who the cute boy was. "Junhong-ah!" Jieun grinned as she hugged her younger brother.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "To fetch you of course!" He said proudly and Jieun chuckled. "Who are they?" The younger boy narrowed his eyes at the older guys. Ever since that incident at Jieun's old school, Junhong had been protective of his sister around other guys.

"Ah they're my classmates." Jieun said alittle unsure about her relationship with the boys. 'Are we considered friends?' She thought. "Annyeonghaseyo." The boys greeted smiled. But Junhong kept his grip on Jieun's shoulder and stared at him. "Junhong." Jieun said and nudged his ribcage.

"Ow, noona!" He hissed.

"He's my younger brother, Junhong. Don't mind his rudeness." Jieun said and eyed her pouting brother. 'Younger brother?' Luhan thought. "Ah, it's fine." Suho replied. "Noona, lets go already." Junhong whined and tugged on her arm as Jieun shook her head and chuckled. "Arasso, arasso. Well I better get going. Thank you all for today. I'll see you tomorrow then." She said and smiled before leaving with Junhong. 'See you tomorrow.' Luhan thought to himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd chapter up! So if you guys have noticed, Jieun seems like a shy girl and all but thats because she's still not close to EXO, but when you get to know her better, she is very mm different, hahaha. And she doesn't know that they're EXO!  Jieun has a bad experience with Kingkas so what do you think will happen when she finds out about them being a Kingka group? Hehe wait for the next updates! And f(x) and Infinite will come in soon :) Thank you for reading! Do comment and subscribe! <3

-EXO-exo-36006254-1500-1100.jpgexo.jpg