The start of Lies

Kingkas Over Flowers

"Aish pabo Jieun! Why did you hug him? Huh? Aish, he's probably going to tease you for it. Ugh." Jieun scolded herself while hitting her head as she walked to school, her feet dragging on the floor as if she dreaded to go to school. "If people were to see you, they would think you're crazy." A teasing voice said as she stopped and looked up to a smiling Luhan who was leaning against the wall. "Oh uh haha, good morning, Luhan-sshi." Jieun said and chuckled awkwardly, embarrassed that someone caught her in the act as she fidgeted with her fingers. Luhan chuckled at her and pushed himself of the wall as he adjusted his uniform and his bag strap and smiled at Jieun.

"So? Aren't you going to go to school?" Luhan asked. "Huh? Oh right." She said as she walked towards the school gate with Luhan beside her. "So, who is that 'he' that you were scolding?" Luhan asked. "Huh? Oh uh no one." Jieun quickly dodged the question. 'Its bad enough that Kris guy knows, it would be worse if Luhan-sshi were to find out.' Jieun thought to herself as they reached the school and walked in.

"Omo, who's that? And why is she walking with Luhan Oppa?" Similar whispers could be heard around campus as Jieun walked awkwardly, not liking the attention on her while Luhan just shrugged it off, used to it. Jieun gulped as she could feel glares directed at her back. "Ugh her again. And with Luhanie oppa too."Sulli whined and crossed her arms over her chest as she glared daggers at the new girl which had gotten the attention of her dear oppas.

"Luhan-sshi, why are they staring at us?" Jieun whispered to Luhan as they continued the walk towards the school building. "Because you're with a good looking guy like me?" Luhan replied back cheekily as Jieun scoffed and shoved him, causing Luhan to laugh. "Sheesh are all the guys in the school here cocky or what." Jieun mumbled as they neared the school building. "Did you say something?" Luhan asked. "A-ani, nothing." Jieun said and waved his thoughts away.

"Oh ho, Luhan Hyung~" Tao cooed as EXO made their way into school as well. They had spotted Luhan and Jieun together at the entrance. Hearing his name, Luhan looked up and smiled and waved to his friends. This made Jieun look up as well, but unfortunately, she made eye contact with Kris who had a smirk on his face, but narrowed his eyes when he saw you and Luhan together. 'Is she why Luhan wanted to come to school earlier?' Kris thought and looked at Jieun who was smiling and greeting the rest of EXO.

The bell rung, signalling the start of class as the EXO boys walked into the class with Jieun. As usual, the girls would squeal and flirt with them while the boys would sigh and grunt in defeat. However, since there was Jieun who was the new girl, and she was actually quite pretty, the guys had their eyes on her as they whistled and howled like wolfs. Jieun smiled awkwardly at the boys' attempt to talk to her as she madde her way quickly towards her seat. 

"Hey there." A guy's voice said as Jieun turned to the voice beside her. It was one of her classmates whom she did not know. Hey, can't blame her, its only her 2nd day here. "Uh Hi?" Jieun said and raised her brow at the guy who had brown hair, brown eyes and had the typical playboy look and a smug smile which could make girls swoon. " I believe we haven't met, I wouldn't forget such a pretty face." He said smoothly as Jieun scoffed softly and gagged mentally. She hated these kind of guys who thought that they can just win girls over with their sweettalks, but all they want is to get into their pants or just play with them until they got sick of it.

"I'm MinKook. Nice to meet you..." He trailed off, apparently having not paid attention to her introduction yesterday in class. But Jieun didn't want to be rude, so she played along. "Jieun." She completed his sentence. "Ah, a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." He said and winked at Jieun, who had to fight the urge to scrunch up her face. MinKook shifted his chair closer to Jieun who inched away alittle, not comfortable with the closeness to this guy she had just met. "So you wanna-" "Get out of my seat? Yeah sure." MinKook was about to say when someone cut in. Jieun looked up to see Baekhyun with a not-too-happy look on his face as he glared at MinKook. "Well I'll see you later then Jieunie." MinKook said and sent a flying kiss to Jieun before leaving Baekhyun's seat and smirked as he turned around to walk back to his seat.

Once he turned around, Jieun gagged and scrunched up her face. "Jieunie? Gross." Jieunie grumbled to herself. He had just met her, and he already has a pet name for her? Disgusting. Baekhyun who saw this chuckled, and patted her back. "He's one of the many casanovas of this school. Its not unusual for them to do this to pretty girls. So you better be careful." Baekhyun warned. "Please, I'm not even as pretty as half of the girls' population in this school." Jieun shrugged it off. 'You have no idea how pretty guys think you are Jieun.' Baekhyun thought to himself.

Apparently, he had heard some of the gossips here and there, that most of the guys in the school were talking about the new girl in school, saying things like, "Hey have you seen the new girl? Damn she's hot.", "I wish she was mine." ,"Oh how I would like to go out with her." And other disturbing things.

"Ah Baekhyun-sshi, do you know who is EXO? I always hear girls squealing their names but I've never really seen their faces" Jieun asked. 'She doesn't know that we are EXO?' Baekhyun was surprised at her question. "Uh I think they're the kingkas? Wae?" He replied vaguely. "Ani, just alittle curious. What about you and the other guys, Are you all popular too?" Jieun asked. "Nah, we're just very handsome." He said and posed like a model as Jieun laughed. Baekhyun pouted, "Don't you find us attractive?". "Well, you guys are good looking, but you guys don't attract me." Jieun said after thinking for awhile. 

"Why not?" Baekhyun probed. "Uh I don't think looks are everything. As long as a guy has a nice and caring personality, I would think he is attractive, despite his looks." Jieun explained. 'Wow, she sure is different.' Baekhyun thought and smiled. The teacher walked in and class started after that.

 

"FOOOOOOD~" Xiumin cheered as it was finally breaktime. "Gosh, I almost starved to death." He whined. "Sheesh, stop exaggerating hyung, its only been two hours since school started." Chen shook his head at his immature hyung. Xiumin just stuck out his tongue at Chen and skipped towards the cafeteria. "Aren't you going to eat ?" Baekhyun asked his tablemate who seemd focused on finishing her essay. "Uh after I finish, you guys go ahead." Jieun said, never looking up from her paper as she scribbled on it.

"Finished!" Jieun cheered as she looked at her completed essay and smiled in satisfaction. "Grrr!" Her stomached grumbled as she placed her hand on her empty stomach. Suddenly a sandwich and a packet of milk was placed on her table. "Oh?" Jieun said surprised as she looked up and saw Chanyeol. "You didn't come for awhile so I thought you'd be hungry." He said and grinned. "Ah, kamsahamnida. You didn't have to. I'll return you the money." Jieun said as she fished out her wallet. "Ey, its okay, its not expensive or anything." Chanyeol said. "Ani, I have to. Money doesn't come easy. So I should return you the money for buying food that I will eat. Its only right." Jieun argued and handed Chanyeol some notes and placed it in his hands. Chanyeol smiled, "Alright then."  'She seems like a decent girl.' Chanyeol thought as he watched Jieun eat her sandwich, but never touched the milk.

"You don't like Milk?" He asked. "Huh? Oh I don't digest milk that well." Jieun said alittle embarrassed. Chanyeol nodded, "Ah mianhae, I didn't know." He said and rubbed the back of his head. Jieun shook her head, "Aniyo, gwenchanayo." She said and smiled. "I'll drink it for you." Chanyeol said. "Ah, thank you." Jieun smiled. They chatted without knowing that someone was outside watching them. 

Kai watched from the corner as Chanyeol and Jieun interacted, clutching onto the rice ball in his hand and walked away.

The school bell rung after another 3 hours of lesson and finally, school had ended. Jieun stretched alittle as she packed her bag, getting ready to leave school and head to the cafe. As she walked out of class, someone purposely bumped into her shoulder roughly and walked past her. She flinched alittle, rubbing her sore shoulder as she looked behind to see Sulli smirking and then flipping her hair before walking off. 'Geez, whats up with her?'

"Going to work again?" Luhan asked Jieun who nodded. "Can I come too?" He asked as Jieun raised her brows at him. "Eh? You want to come to the Cafe?" Jieun asked and Luhan nodded. "Uh...Sure." Jieun nodded. Why not right? Who would reject business. "I wanna come too!" Chanyeol raised his hand and grinned. 

In the end the whole gang ended up going to the Cafe with Jieun. People, mostly girls were staring at the big group of handsome guys while Jieun was uncomfortable with the attention yet again, thus she walked up front, away from the boys. "Omo, they're so handsome!" Girls were whispering, more like shouting and squealed, giggling, trying to get their attention.

"Hey, why are you walking so fast?" Luhan asked as he catched up with Jieun, while the rest followed behind. "Ah, its just that alot of girls are staring, I don't really like the attention so.." She trailed off and looked around at the people staring. "Ah, mianhae." Luhan said, feeling bad. "Nah, its okay, we're reaching soon anyway." She said, smiling, wanting to reassure him that she was okay.

"Jieun-ah!" Sunhee smiled widely as her best friend entered the cafe but stopped short in her tracks when her friend was followed by a group of boys. "Hey unnie." Jieun smiled and hugged her still frozen friend who was still staring at the boys. Sunhee looked at Kris who looked at her with a brow raised. Remembering the incident, she quickly looked away and pulled Jieun away as well.

"Are you friends with those boys?" Sunhee asked while Jieun changed into her work attire which consisted of a plain black tee and dark blue jeans with the apron tied around her waist and retied her ponytail. "Hm sorta? I guess." Jieun replied and closed her locker, walking out of the employees room and began to get to work. "Really? Those super handsome guys are your friends? Omo, you cheeky girl!" Sunhee asked gleeful that her friend had made such goodlooking friends. "Waeyo, they're just classmates." Jieun shrugged her friend off and collected the used cups and plates, bringing them to the kitchen and then going back out for more.

"Omo but they're just so perfect looking." Sunhee sighed in awe as she leaned against the counter, staring dreamily at the large group of boys at the corner of the cafe, like the many other female customer in the cafe. "Go talk to them then." Jieun said while wiping the tables. "Bwo? M-me?" Sunhee gasped. "Mmhm, if not who would I be referring to?" Jieun chuckled at her friend. "Ey I can't." Sunhee said. "Wae, just take their order." Jieun suggested as Sunhee brightened up and nodded.

"H-hi, may I take your order?" Sunhee smiled nervously and asked the 12 boys. "Ah ne."Suho smiled kindly and replied her, telling her his order, followed by the rest. "What about you sir?" Sunhee asked Kris who had been watching Jieun the whole time. " Just one iced Americano." He replied, not looking at Sunhee who nodded and walked away with their orders.

"The blonde guy is alittle rude." Sunhee said to Jieun who was busy making orders.Jieun chuckled at that comment, nodding. "Indeed he is. That's Kris for you." Jieun said shaking her head. Finishing their order, Jieun placed them all on two trays and helped Sunhee carry one of them to EXO's table. "Enjoy your drinks." Jieun said and was about to leave when Kris stopped her. "This is too bitter, could you add some sugar in?" He said and smirked when Jieun turned around with an annoyed face but plastered it with a fake smile, taking his drink and going to add some sugar into it before returning with it. "Here you go" She said and turned around to leave when the same person stopped her again. "Ey, its too sweet. Make me a new one." Kris said and his smirk grew. Jieun closed her eyes to calmed herself down, turning around and glared at Kris before taking his drink and heading back to the counter to make him a new one. "There. And wipe that smirk off your face." She hissed and stormed off as Kris chuckled to himself.

 

"So are you guys like Kingka's at your school?" Sunhee asked EXO when she came over , wanting to strike up a conversation with them. "Wae?" D.O answered. "Uh aniyo, its just that Jieun doesn't like Kingkas very much. She said. EXO stiffened at what she said. "W-why does she not like Kingkas?" Baekhyun asked. "Ah its just something that happened to her at her old school, thats why she hates Kingkas and Queenkas. You guys aren't Kingas right?" Sunhee explained. "Aniyo, we're not." Kris replied. "Ah thats good." Sunhee smiled and walked away after collecting their empty cups.

"Hyung, why did you lie?" Tao asked as the rest of the EXO boys stared at Kris. "Didn't you hear her? She said Jieun hates Kingkas, if Jieun finds out, she wouldn't want to hang out with us. Heck she would hate us. Do you guys want that?" Kris explained. Luhan shook his head. "Shireo, we finally found a girl who isn't friends with us because we're EXO, the popular and rich Kingkas. She doesn't even know who EXO is." Baekhyun said. "So its settled? We'll hide our identity from her. For now. But we will find a time to tell her." Suho said. being the leader. They all nodded.

'Please don't hate us for this.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update hehe, been really busy these days even though its the holidays T.T still have school. Anyways, I really have no idea what I'm writing or the plot of the story so I apologise of everything is confusing >.< But eitherway, I hope you guys enjoye the update and I'll see ya'll soon! Buhbyes and Love ya'll <3

A side note: And also, even if Kris has left EXO, he will always be a part of EXO in my heart and this story will still continue with him no matter what. Even my other stories with EXO in will still continue with Kris in them.

EXO-15-Credit-MTV-Asia-Rizki-Maulana.jpg