White lies

Kingkas Over Flowers

No one's POV:

"Junhong-ah, palli! You're gonna be late if you don't leave soon! Noona will leave first if not I'll be late too! Palli!" Jieun shouted before grabbing a slice of bread, sliding her feet into her sneakers before leaving the house in a rush.

'Aish stupid Lee Ki, it's all your fault' She cursed mentally. She had a hard time falling asleep the last two nights due to someone's sudden appearance and had woken up late.

"Morning." A voice startled her as she jumped back.

"Aish gamjakiah!" She placed her hands on her beating chest.

The person was in a hood and mask, looking very suspicious. Jieun narrowed her eyes at the man in front of her, contemplating if she should make a run for it. She took a step back and raised her fists in front of her.

"I know Taekwondo." She warned the man who only chuckled at her response.

"You're only a green belt pabo, what damage could you do?" The man in front of her snickered.

Jieun frowned, 'How did he know that? No one-'

"Lee Ki?" She spoke.

The hooded figure approached her and slightly lowered his mask, revealing a cheeky grin.

'Thank god.' Jieun sighed in relief, knowing that she wasn't in danger. She turned to Kikwang and sighed, "What are you doing here Kikwang? Don't you have schedules or a photoshoot you have to be at?"

Kikwang pouted, "Thats not how you treat someone who woke up early to walk you to school now is it?"

"Bwo? I didn't ask you to take me to school, besides, I don't want to be caught with a celebrity." Jieun huffed before walking past him.

Kikwang jogged up to her as he walked next to her. 

"So what school do you go to?" He started the conversation but Jieun just ignored him and kept walking to the bus stop.

Determined to make her budge and talk to him, he kept asking questions to annoy her so that she would talk.

"What courses do you take?"

"Is school fun? What have you been learning?"

"How is Abeoji and Ommonim?

"Who was that girl that was with you yesterday? Your bestfriend? I thought I'm your bestfriend!"

"Who is Chanyeol? Your b-boyfriend?"

Jieun sighed at his relentless question but his last question caught her interest.

"How do you know Chanyeol?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I overheard you talking to him on the phone that night."

'Ah right, Chanyeol called me that night.' She remembered but didn't say anything after that. 

Waiting at the bus stop, Jieun tapped her feet, 'Why isn't the bus coming? I'm going to be late.' She groaned inwardly.

Kikwang noticed her tapping, something she always does when she's frustrated. He also noticed that she kept glancing at her watch. 

'She must be late for school.' He thought as an idea popped into his head. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up and away

Jieun frowned at the contact and tried to pull her hand away from his.

"Yah what are you doing? I have to get to school." She said annoyed.

"I know, I'll take you there. It's faster than a bus." He explained gently.

Jieun frowned, unsure as to what he was doing.

He dragged her somewhere near the bus stop and they stopped in front of a black Maserati with tinted windows.

maserati007.jpg

I gaped. "You have a car?" 

"Not just one Eunnie. Come on hop in, don't want to be late for school do you?" He smirked at her.

Jieun bit her lips, unsure if she should get in. Sure she didn't want to be late, but she didn't want others asking about the car as well.

Sighing, she gave in and got into the car. Kikwang smiled and looked at her for directions.

"Jeguk High." she muttered as Kikwang started the car.

 

They were quiet throughout the whole ride, well besides the ocassional singing from Kikwang as he jammed to the radio.

"Come on Jieun, don't you like to sing too? Sing with me." Kikwang urged and nudged Jieun who only grunted and looked out the window. He sighed and decided not to push her anymore. 

They pulled up against the curb, right outside of school as Jieun immediately get out, not wanting to be seen with such a grand car. The windows of the car rolled down as Kikwang pulled his mask down lower, "Have fun in school Eunnie~"

Jieun sighed and was about to walk away but turned back to Kikwang instead. 

"T-Thanks for the ride." She mumbled softly, before walking off urgently, leaving Kikwang to chuckle to himself.

 

"Hey so who was in the car?" Baekhyun asked as Jieun settled down next to him. His question surprised her. 'Aish. I thought nobody noticed.'

"Uh it was my neighbour, I was running late so she decided to give me a lift." Jieun lied smoothly as Baekhyun nodded before their teacher came in and started class.

 

School ended as the bell ringed and everyone got up to leave.

"So what are you doing after school today?" Luhan asked Jieun as they walked out of school together with the EXO boys. 

"Mm I have a shift at the Cafe today." Jieun replied as Luhan merely nodded, slightly disappointed that they couldn't hand out after school. 

They reached the gate as Jieun turned to face them. "Well I'll be going first. See you guys tomorrow." She smiled and waved before joggin off after the bus.

 

"Annyeong Jieun-ah." Sunhee greeted Jieun who walked into the Cafe. Jieun smiled in response before going into the staff room to change out of her uniform but she couldn't find it. 

"I swore I brought it out, I even put it in a bag and was holding onto it when-Ah! Aish I must have left it in Kikwang's car!" She chided herself. She was too concerend about leaving the car as soon as she could and had totally forgotten about her bag of clothes.

The door to the staff room opened as Sunhee's head peeped in, "Jieun, someone's looking for you."

'Me?' Jieun thought confused as she made her way out and saw the same person from this morning.

"Lee K-" She immediately caught herself before she blurted out his name, momentarily forgetting that he was famous now. She looked down and saw him holding her bag before she sighed in relief. 

She reached out to take it from him but he only drawed it back as Jieun looked to him confused. He pointed at something as Jieun turned to it before sighing yet again. 

'He wants coffee.' She thought before walking over to the counter and started making him an Iced Caramel Latte with an extra pound of sugar and whipped cream with choclate powder sprinkles. After she was done, she put in in a bag before handing to him. Kikwang smiled and gladly handed her her bag of clothes. Their exchange was done with no words as Kikwang waved to Jieun who only flapped her hands at him in a manner to shoo him off.

Jieun quickly changed into her spare clothes which consisted of a pair of blue jeans and a plain black tee before wrapping the apron around her waist. She walked out and began her job.

"So who was that guy?" Sunhee smirked at her friend who had finally taken a liking to a guy, or so she thought.

"What guy?" Jieun asked while making an order.

"Oh don't play dumb with me. The one who was hooded and even had a mask. Is he famous or something?" Sunhee proded, her eyes twinkling.

'Yeah, very indeed.'

" No, He just has a really bad cold." Jieun lied. Sunhee's grin grew.

"Is he your-" But Jieun cut her off.

"No Sunhee, he is my neighbour's son. I probably left my stuff outside my door when I was rushing out for school today. And my neighbour probably got her son to pass it to me. Don't think too far ahead." Another lie.

Sunhee pouted, disappointed that what she thought wasn't true.

Jieun sighed, ever since Kikwang showed up, she seems to be lying more often. She needs to stop, which means he needs to stop too.


Annyeongggg finally updated after such a long time hehe. It's super short I know but it was kinda rushed as well because I wanted to update by this week and my other stories as well so please bear with me!! I hope you liked this chapter! I will also be introducing a new character soon but am still considering who, there's just too many eyecandies and biases to choose from. After watching GOT7's web drama, Dream Knight, I've been so in love with JB, I mean I've liked him ever since Dream High 2 days but still, it just made me love him even more ;)

a9a68a557286d6595f0066c027df4a25.jpge0a2206ed95037450976fd3b9e2e4f8f.jpg14%2B-%2B1

Just look at that face and tell me you don't love him?? He's so irresistable~~~ Hehe anyways I'm still considering so don't get your hopes up GOT7 fans, if there is any ;P Well its about 3am here and I'm gonna knock out soon. *Yawns*

Thanks for reading and do comment and subscribe if you haventt!! 

Nightnight my lovelies <3

XOXO,

RMBigBANGGgal