Almost

Kingkas Over Flowers

Jieun had decided to go to school earlier today. Entering the empty classroom, she sat at the ledge of the window, looking out at the still empty school. Plugging in her earphones, she decided to read a book to pass time. 

As she was too engrossed in her book and she was listening to music, she did not notice time passing, as well as hear someone entering the classroom.

Suho, who was always a model student, came to school earlier as well, since it was always good to be early than late. Entering the classroom, he had not expected anyone to be in this early. Looking ahead, he saw Jieun sitting against the window ledge and reading stunned him. He always had a thing for girls who read and Jieun was in a position where he had always imagined his idea girl to be. He stared at Jieun's face who was focused on reading, the light from the sun shining on her slightly, making her look like an angel. And then came the killer move, Jieun had curled a stary hair from her ponytail behind her ear, making Suho's heart skip a beat.

"Oh Suho-sshi. I didn't notice you come in." Jieun's voice broke Suho out of his thoughts as he blinked and cleared his head and calmed his heart. "Oh, annyeong Jieun-sshi." He greeted her as she smiled and hopped off the ledge. Looking at the clock, it seems that classes were going to start soon so Jieun walked to her table and sat down.

"You're here early today." Suho said as he sat on his own table which was a few tables in front of Jieun. "Ah ne, just felt like coming early I guess." She replied and chuckled lightly. "So you like books?" He asked. "Mm sometimes I do, when I'm free, I just read." She replied. "Ah I'm going to the washroom before class starts." She informed Suho as he nodded. 

On her way out, she met f(x) who shot her glares and brushed past her roughly. "Suho Oppa~" could be heard as Jieun made her way to the toilet. She came back out, massaging her sore shoulders. Its been a daily thing already. There would be girls randomnly bumping into her purposely. Jieun had no idea why though, she was just that oblivious. "Morning." A low voice greeted her as she came out from the ladies. "Ah gamjakiah ( I got a fright)." She cursed while patting her hand on her heaving chest as she shot a glare at the amused person who was chuckling.

Kris was leaning his tall frame against the tall outside the ladies. He had seen her go in, thus decided to wait outside for her."Oh its you. Why do I have to see your face this early." She mumbled. She doesn't really know why, but she just gets so annoyed easily whenever she saw Kris. Its not that she hated him or had anything against him, sure he was nice to her at times, but the rest of the times, he just liked to annoy and pick on her. "For your information, many girls would be honoured to see my handsome face 24/7." He boasted while following her as she walked back towards the classroom. "Then go show your face to them then. Don't come bother me." She said not interested. He chuckled, he always liked how she retorted back to him, unlike other girls who just squeal and stare at his face. Jieun was different and he liked that fact about her. 

"Ah Kris Oppa!" Girls were squealing as the two made their way towards the classroom. Kris just ignored them as usual but it was getting on Jieun's nerve since there would also be people grumbling about how she got to walk with their 'Kris Oppa.' "Yah stop walking so close to me." She said and moved away from him. "Why not?" He asked. "Cause, girls are glaring me like they want to skin me, burn and bury me alive." She said in a whisper but Kris caught it. "Cause I don't want to walk next to you." She said alittle louder this time.

'So its begun.' He thought, he already knew girls would start to hate on Jieun because EXO liked to hang out with her. But she still didn't know that they were EXO, therefore she must be confused as to why girls would glare at her. Glares were one thing and brushing into her violently was another. It was only her first week here and it looks like things aren't as smooth sailing as Jieun thought it would be. Kris looked at Jieun's back which looked alittle lonely all of a sudden. Other than the boys, Jieun didn't know any girl since they would all hate her. 

Entering the class, Luhan saw Jieun and he immeidately smiled, but when he saw the sad look on her face, his smile immediately dropped. Jieun made her way to her table and sighed, leaning her head on her arms as she stared out the window. 'What am I doing wrong?' She thought to herself. 

Throughout the whole day, Jieun seemd down on her mood. Usually, Jieun would smile and laugh, but today, even Chanyeol and Baekhyun's jokes couldn't even make her laugh. Even if she smiled, it looked like she was forcing it. She didn't have any appetite to eat anything so she skipped Break and stayed in class. Her actions worried EXO.

"Hyung, whats wrong with Jieun?" Tao asked the rest. "I think its starting." Kris said. "Already? But she's only been her for a week." Xiumin said as he munched on his 'bao'. "Hyung, how can you still eat?" Baekhyun scolded Xiumin. Even if its only one week, it seems the EXO boys have grown on Jieun, they felt like they had to protect her. "I saw f(x) bumping into her this morning." Suho said, having seen the interaction between the said girls and Jieun. "I don't think it was only today. I remember seeing other girls brushing past her intentionally as well yesterday." Kai informed the rest. "She's starting to feel the pressure.Sooner or later, she's going to find out Hyung." Chen said. "Lets just hope that day doesn't come soon." Kris said as they all left to go back to class.

"Yah you, new girl. Why are you always hanging around our Oppas?" Sulli asked. f(x) had gathered around Jieun's table after seeing that she was alone in class. "Your Oppas? I'm sorry who?" Jieun asked, not sure who Sulli was talkin about. Sulli scoffed, "Yah are you acting stupid or are you really just plain dumb?", slamming her fist on Jieun's table. "Sulli, control yourself." Victoria, the oldest said, not wanting her dongsaeng to get into any trouble. Sulli gritted her teeth to control herself, she was always the short tempered one out of the five. "If you were smart, you'd stay away from them." Sulli warned. "Them? Who?" Jieun asked, getting annoyed. "Kris Oppa and the rest." Sulli replied. "And why should I?" Jieun asked, alittle amused, why should she listen to what Sulli was saying, Jieun decides who she hangs out with. Sulli scoffed, "You don't know why? Its because they're-"

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?" Kris bellowed as he slammed the door of the classroom open, glaring at the group of girls who were crowding around Jieun. "Oh Oppa!" Sulli's attitude immediately changed as she smiled sweetly, along with the other girls, at the boys who had entered and made their way towards them. 

"Jieun-ah, gwenchana?" Luhan asked as he checked Jieun. "Yeah wae?" She asked puzzled. "Did they do anything to you?" He continued asking while Jieun shook her head. "Luhanie Oppa, why do you even care about the new girl anyway?" Sulli pouted annoyed that Luhan was paying so much attention to Jieun who had only been here for one week. He didn't even glance her way whenever she walked passed him. "She has a name, and that is Jieun. And she is our friend." Luhan replied her. "And what were you doing to our friend?" Sehun demanded as he stood next to Jieun. Jieun who was still alittle puzzled looked around and saw that the boys were crowding around her like they were protecting her.

"Aniyo Oppa we were just uh..." Sulli tried to find something so say but she was alittle speechless and scared from all the glares EXO were shooting them. "We were just trying to make friends with the new girls, I mean Jieun." Krystal helped Sulli and smiled sweetly at Jieun who almost rolled her eyes. That wasn't what they were doing at all. "Come on, lessons are going to start soon. Lets go get something to eat before it does, I'm getting alittle hungry." Amber yawned and walked out of the class, not wanting a fight to erupt. f(x) left, but not Sulli shot a glare at Jieun and smiled while sending a flying kiss to the boys who scrunched their face up in disgust which amused Jieun.

"Are you really okay?" Chanyeol asked Jieun again who nodded. "Did they say anything weird?" He asked again. "Well they did ask me to stay away from you guys." Jieun said. The boys' breath hitched. "Did they say why?" Baekhyun asked. "They were about to, until you guys came." She replied while they boys released the breath they were holding. "Why?" Jieun asked. "Nothing, come on, lessons are gonna start." Baekhyun said and made Jieuns sit down.

'Thank god, we were almost busted.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update, hope you guys liked it! School is going to start and I'm going to have to study real hard soon since my national exams are coming so I won't be able to update often but I'll try!

Anyways I'm sure most of you have heard about Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating. Personally, I'm sad, since Beakhyun was the first one I liked in EXO, but now I like all of them. And also about how fans are like "Gosh you fans need to stop being delusional and grow up. If you were really his fan, you would wish him happiness." I get kinda annoyed. I mean if you really like someone, but found out that he is dating someone else, you would of course be really sad, no? And every fan is delusional, including me, I am very delusional since I always think that I have a chance with Myungsoo/L from Infinite but in reality I don't, I just want to live in that dream of mine. Yeahyeah I'm sure most of you reading this are also mocking me, but go ahead. I don't really care. If you were really his fans, you would be crying your eyeballs out since his fans would obviously love him so much. When you really like someone, would you be able to smile and wish him happiness while he is with another girl, I think not. And also, being delusional is what makes a girl, a fangirl. And I'm also disappointed in Baekhyun since he said that, "For EXO, I will only get into a relationship at 35." but he is only 22 now. So all he said are lies?

And I also feel kinda bad for Suho since he trained for 7 years to debut, but then the Kris issue came out which kinda affected EXO's reputation, and now Baekhyun and Taeyeon's relationship has been revealed which has obviously hurt and saddened many fans which also affect their popularity even more. But I'm not saying he is at fault for loving someone or dating, I'm just saying the fans would be much happier if they had not known about it and continue living in their own belief that Baekhyun is still theirs. I think Taeyeon and him were too careless, I mean why are is the car's top down if you're trying to date in secret? You might as well have walked hand in hand down the street and show it to everyone. Then again, I'm not blaming them and not saying that they can't date, but I want to emphasise that fangirls are better off not knowing that their idols are dating. And also, Baekhyun, please don't make promises which you can't keep, this goes out to all Idols.

Sorry and thank you for reading my rant. <3 I still love you EXO, and you too Baekhyun. This is purely my own feelings and opinions, no offence is intended.