Dance Practice

Kingkas Over Flowers

 

No one’s POV:

“Alright people, remember this Friday is the grading of your dance project, so be sure to turn up and all the best!” Ms Yang said before dismissing the class.

Footsteps echoed in the dance studio as people started filing out of the room. Jieun sighed before standing and heading to grab her bag when Kai called out to her.

“Oh Kai wae?” Jieun said as she slung her bag strap onto her shoulder before her eyes landed on the tan male.

“Well since the assessment is two days away, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind staying back after classes to go through our choreography again?” He asked.

“Oh of course, yeah.” Jieun nodded in agreement to the plan.

Kai smiled, “Alright so I’ll uh see you later then?”

“Mmmhm.” Jieun hummed in response before heading to her next class.

 

“Jieun-ah, where you heading to after school?” Her tablemate, Baekhyun asked. There was about 10 more minutes on the clock before school was out and some of the guys were planning on going out for lunch or something.

“I have dance practice with Kai before having a night shift at the Café, why?” Jieun replied without looking at the guy as she scribbled notes on her textbook.

The male’s mouth pursed into a pout, “Aw wae, go out for lunch with us instead, come ooooooonnnnn.” He whined.

“Mr Byun, do you have any questions?” Our teacher asked sarcastically with a raised brow while Jieun tried to hold her laughter in.

“Eh heh aniyo Seongsaengnim.” Baekhyun grinned his way out of it before shooting his snickering friends a glare, especially Chanyeol and Chen.

The bell rung minutes later as everyone scrambled to get out of the hellhole they call school. Kai met eyes with Jieun before nodding and leaving the class.

“Are you really leaving us for Kai? Kai? Kai!” Chanyeol, puppy dog eyes number 2, whined in disbelief as he squatted in front of Jieun’s desk.

Jieun chuckled and shook her head, “Think of it as I’m leaving you for my grades if that makes you feel any better.” She said while keeping her stuff in her bags before swinging it over her shoulders. She smiled at the boys, “See you guys tomorrow.” Before ruffling Chanyeol’s hair and walking out of the classroom.

 

"Oh Junhong-ah, don't bother coming cause I have other things on after class. Geurae, be careful and have fun." Jieun talked into her phone before pulling it away from her ear, almost bumping into someone. 

"Bwoya, grow some eyes will you!" Sulli spat disgusted as she dusted her shoulder even though Jieun didn't make any contact with her. Jieun sighed and reminded herself to try not to offend the girl in front her, not like she hasn't already. She bowed slightly in apology despite having done nothing wrong and was about to walk around Sulli when she felt her hair get tugged back. 

"Ah." She winced as she turned around to face the other girl again who was holding her hair hostage with a smirk etched onto her face like it was permanently there or maybe she's just born with it, who knows.

"Choi Jieun, I've repeated tons of times but apparently you treat my words like air. It goes right in one side and out the other of your tiny little brain. I'll be kind this once more and remind you again." She paused before grabbing Jieun's arm and pulling her close to whisper into her ear.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Oppas."  She said and placed emphasis on the last few words while her grip on Jieun's arm tightened with every word. Jieun's face twisted in pain until Sulli smirked and let go before wiping her hands, as if they had germs on it, on Jieun's sleeve before walking off.

"Aish." Jieun cursed silently as she examined the red and sore handprint on her arm. 'How strong is that girl?' She thought and sighed before pulling her sleeves lower down, hoping no one notices.

 

When Jieun arrived at the dance room, Kai was already there doing some warm ups. She had changed into a pair of black sweatpants and maroon top, with her hair tied up into a bun.

63ypom-l-610x610-pants-drawstring+sweatp

"Mian, I had to stop by somewhere first." Jieun apologised for being alittle late while Kai shot her a reassuring smile, saying it was okay.

They did some stretching and warm up before diving into the choreography for their assigned dance. Despite it not being the first time Jieun had to do skinship with a guy, she still had to force the blush in her cheeks to disappear and calm her racing heart everytime she felt Kai's breath on her neck and his hands on her skin. Even though they have had multiple practices, she still wasn't comfortable with a guy so close to her.

FLASHBACK:

"Oppa, you know I at dancing." Jieun whined as L smiled encouragingly at her to follow his steps.

Jieun had visited him at the dance studio where he had his usual Thursday practice for both singing and dancing. Jieun had always enjoyed watching Myungsoo practise and had always admired his passion for music. He had a unique voice which couldn't be found in present day singers and of course he was one heck of a visual. In addition, he was quite a good dancer, in her own opinion, even though he wasn't as good as Hoya or Dongwoo, he could still groove smoothly to the music.

Jieun would always be in the same spot; on the floor at the back of the studio with her knees propped up and her head leaning on her knees while she admired her boyfriend like a lovesick puppy. She was always careful not to be a distraction or make any loud noises. She would just sit there quietly and stare.

"You know, it's rude to keep staring at people." L chuckled as he stopped for a break from dancing. Jieun grinned, blushing softly from being caught, again, while grabbing his bottle of water and towel before walking over to him. 

"Gomawo." His eyes turned into crescents as he smiled and ruffled her hair before taking the two items from her. JIeun's grin only stretched wider but that grin slowly turned upside down when Myungsoo suggested he teach her a few dance steps after she praised him for dancing so well. Back then, let's just say Jieun wasn't that good at dancing.

"Come on, it's easy. Just put your right hand over your left chest like that." He said as he guided her hand to the spot above her chest. Jieun gulped as she could feel his chest on her back as well as her cheeks heating up.

L always had this effect on her. Everything he did just made her heart skip a beat and her whole being melt.

 

"Bwo, you taught her how to dance? Ha! Nerdgirl can dance?" Min snorted and let out a loud laugh like it was the most hilarious joke in the world. The Infinite boys and Miss A girls were at their usual hangout place, a music room at a quieter part of the school.

"Yah Myungsoo-ah, aren't you taking this bet too seriously?" Sungyeol smirked at his bestfriend.

"Bwo, you wish. I just like to do things to their best so I feel like my reward is more satisfying." L replied ,shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip of cola.

Suzy who sat next to L smiled as she rested her hands on his shoulder and placed her chin on top of it. "Just don't be too hardworking Oppa. I wouldn't want poor Jieun to be too crushed when she finds out about this." Suzy said with a smug smile before giggling along with her girls. The Infinite boys snickered along, all except for one.

The person outside the room swallowed her tears and walked off, silently.

-End of Flashback-

 

"Ssss." Jieun hissed, bringing her mind back to the present from the sudden pain in her arm.

"Mian, are you okay?" Kai asked worriedly. He had noticed that Jieun's eyes were unfocused and she had stopped moving, like she was daydreaming so he had grabbed her arm to get her attention, unknown of her previous encounter. 

"Oh? Oh ne, I'm fine." Jieun said and forced a smile onto her lips before trying to remove Kai's hand from her arm. 

Confused, Kai lifted the sleeves of her shirt and his eyes furrowed when his eyes stopped on the faded red handprint on her arm. Alarmed, Jieun quickly pulled it back down and walked away, wanting to avoid the interrogation.

"What happened? Who did that to you?" Kai asked upset as he followed behind her while she continued packing her stuff. It was already 5.30PM and she still had work later on at the Cafe. Apparently, they were to engrossed in their practice that they hadn't notice the time passing so quickly, they had already been dancing for 4 hours.

"Jieun-"

"Kai." She interrupted him as she let out a sigh.

"Look, it's nothing. Really, and I don't want to talk about it okay? I have to go, I have a shift at the Cafe. I'll see you tomorrow." She continued before shooting him a small smile and nod before leaving the school and him behind.

'Jieun, when will you open up more to us?' Kai asked in his head as he watched her walk off, her back view looking tired and most of all, sad.


Annyeongg my loveliess. First of all, I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm sorry please don't kill me cause if you do, I won't be able to update anymore and I'm sure ya'll wouldn't want that righttttt :333333 hehe anways, sorry again cause I've been so busy with my new school, new enironment and new subjects. And well I've been lazy and didn't have any ideas to write on but I decided to just give a short update to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and writing :P I've recently started my short holiday so I'll try to update more often as well as my other stories so patience my dears ;) 

Hope you enjoyed this short update and have a good day!

Lots of love,

RMBigBANGGgal, aka L's wife.

HEHE.

large.gif

6ef18213045f075802a72c1a939272ff.gif

B6MuSwUCUAAO9lY.jpg

superthumb.jpg that collarbone is so define and sharp I think I got cut. Yep I did.

tumblr_nhtepiVlvU1s11n58o1_1280.jpg It's already 3am here when I finished writing this chap so Goodnight my lovely readers. <3