Trauma

Kingkas Over Flowers

Jieun POV:

This school sure is different from my old school. They even have swimming and cooking lessons which my previous school didn't. Maybe it's because this school is richer then my old school. 

I was heading to the Economics Room with the rest of the guys. When we were walking, it was as if they were building a wall around me while I was in the centre with Luhan and Baekhyun who were busy talking to me, probably trying to distract me from all the glares I was getting. But I sure noticed them.

"Choi Jieun, Do Kyungsoo." The teacher announced my pairing as I looked over at D.O who smiled and walked to my side as we walked to one of the tables where it was designed like a real kitchen, with a sink, two stove, an oven and even a mini fridge.

"Damn, I was hoping to get Kyungsoo hyung." I heard Tao sulk as I chuckled. "Mmhm, and let me do all the work right?" D.O spat back while Tao laughed and nodded. "Park Chanyeol, Kim Jong In." Another pair was announced. "Shucks, there goes my other chance." Tao pouted once again.

So the rest ended up in these pairings: Kris and Suho, Luhan and Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao and Lay in group because Tao didn't want to be paired up with someone else and begged the teacher to let him group with Sehun and Lay.

We were supposed to cook a dish we were most confident in. "What do you want to cook Jieun?" D.O asked me.  I thought about it before replying. "Mm kimchi spaghetti?" I watched as D.O widened his eyes, if that were even possible since his eyes were already so big and said,"That was what I was thinking!" "Oh, really? Daebak." I laughed. "Did I hear kimchi spaghetti??" Xiumin turned around from the table he was using in front with Luhan and his lips. Both D.O and I shook our heads at the older one and ignored him while getting ready the ingredients and utensils.

I washed my hands and got down to cutting the kimchi. 'Damn my fringe.' I cursed as it was covering alittle of my eye, but my hands were dirty and I couldn't fix it, so I tried to blow it up. I heard a chuckled as I turned to my side and stared at D.O. He moved towarrds me and used his hands to fix my fringe for me by pushing it towards the side and upwards. I gulped at the closeness. "T-thanks." I said and quickly went back to cutting the kimchi.

"Ah!." I winced when I accidentally cut my finger while I was cutting the sausages. I held onto my finger as blood oozed out of the cut. "Gwenchana?" D.O rushed to my side and asked worriedly as I looked at him and smiled. "Its fine, its just a tiny-" I was cut off when he put my finger in his mouth and on my finger. My eyes widened.

-FLASHBACK-

"Ah!" I hissed when I accidentally cut my finger with the knife. "Yah, didn't I tell you to be careful?" He scolded and looked at the cut on my finger as I pouted. He put my finger in his mouth and on it. "O-oppa." I stuttered, flustered at his action. He finally took my finger out of his mouth and put it under the tap, cleaning it before bandaging it. "Let my baby's finger heal soon ne?" He said and kissed my finger as I blushed.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I pulled out my finger and held it against my chest. My heart pumped, the memories flooding my mind as I tried to block them out of my head. The rest of the boys had gathered as well. "Jieun-ah, gwenchana?" Luhan asked but I couldn't reply him as I was too lost in my thoughts. "Jieun-ah." Suho said as he gently placed his hand on my shoulder, bringing me out of my trance. I didn't even realised a tear had slipped out of my eye as I quickly wiped it away, not wanting anyone to see.

'I thought I had cried all my tears for him away.'

"Nan gwenchana. Don't worry." I forced a smiled on my face as I looked at all their worried faces. I washed my finger and wrapped a bandaid over it which the teacher gave me. "Go back to work you all, I'm fine, really." I assured them. They hesitated at first, but moved along after Suho told them to. 

"I'll cut, you just stir alrights?" D.O said after that incident as I nodded, knowing he was just worried about me. After finishing the last few touches, we presented our food and placed them at the front of the table which the teacher would taste and then evaluate it.

"Baekhyun, Chen. What is this? Ramen?" The teacher asked with and eyebrow raised as the two mischievous boys laughed. The teacher shook her head an continued walking down till she reached our table. "Hm, its very delicious. Well done you two." She smiled and walked off as D.O and I Hi-fed.

After that we had swimming lessons. I dreaded it. I was in the girls' changing room where I could feel all the glares on my once again as I sighed. I had changed into a plain black tee which had my swim wear underneath and a pair of shorts. I calmed my racing heart.

I had a bad past with swimming. I almost drowned when I was a young kid. I had fell into the pool by accident and was struggling to stay above the surface. I had hoped my mother would come to save me, or anyone at that. But no, no one noticed me, not even my mother herself as she was on the phone with someone else and had her back towards me. Finally, someone noticed me and I was pulled out of the water just as I lost conscious. Ever since then, I had not stepped into a swimming pool or even went near it. 

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I turned to walk out of the changing room when Sulli bumped into me, smirking as she walked away in her two-piece swimsuit. I breathed out a breath and walked out with shaky legs and a heavy heart.

"Now, when I blow the whistles, the first person of each row is to jump in and swim freestyle for this round." The teacher said as everyone nodded. I gulped, I was the fourth person with Sulli behind me for I don't know what reason. Kai was in front of me, Luhan to my right and Kris to my left. Slowly, the first two people of each row had gone. I was gripping onto Kai's shirt, hoping he didn't go so I didn't have to go as well. "Gwenchana? You look pale." Kai said as he turned around. I nodded and smiled, "Ne. Goodluck." I said, letting go of his shirt as he nodded and jumped in. 

"BEEP!." The whistle was blown but I didn't move and froze on the spot. "Choi Jieun, jump into the water." The teacher ordered as I gulped and stared at the deep water below my feet. I could feel it, the feeling of air being taken away from me. "Move." Someone said as the person behind, Sulli, pushed me into the water. I screamed and fell into the water with a splash as I tried to stay above the surface. I flailed my hands around in the air as I went up and down in the water.

'Save me.' I thought as I slowly began to lose conscious.

Author POV:

(ITS SUCH AN AMAZING SONG> HIS VOICE IS SO ANGELIC OMFG I CANT, SO MUCH FEELS!!! #KRISWOAINI)

No one noticed at first, but then they soon began to realize it. Jieun was drowning. "Jieun!" EXO all shouted but the first one to move was Kris who shoved Sulli away and jumped into the water. He caught sight of the girl and swam towards her, pulling her upwards to the surface. He hooked his arm under her chin and swimming to the sides before the others could pull her out of the pool. They laid her on the floor. Kris climbed out and rushed to her side, along with the other boys.

 "Jieun, Jieun wake up." Kris said as he patted her cheeks, hoping she would respond. But she just lay there, unconscious, not moving, eyes closed. Worst of all, she wasn't breathing. "." He cursed as he began to pump her chest before breathing air into her lungs. "Come on Jieun, wake up!" Kris said while pumping her chest. The rest of EXO watched at the side, tears b their eyes.

*Cough, Cough* Jieun coughed up all the water in as she jerked upwards. The people around sighed in relief. Her eyes open wide, She stared up at another pair of worried eyes. "K-kris." She croaked out as he sighed in relief and nodded. Her mind was blank at first, but her brain then registered that she had once again, almost drowned to her death. Her iris shook, tears b her eyes.

"Shhh its okay. I'm here." Kris cooed as he sat her up. She gripped onto his swimshirt and cried into his chest. "Kris, please take Jieun to the nurse's office." The teacher said as he nodded and carried her bridal style to the nurse's office.


"Don't worry, she's fine. Just in shock and exhausted." The Nurse assured the boys who nodded and thanked her. They all went in and looked at Jieun who was lying on the bed sleeping. "I'm going to kill that Sulli." Tao hissed and was about to walk out but was pulled back by Xiumin. "Hyung! She cause Jieun to be like that!" Tao argued. They kept silent. "Hyung!" Tao whined again. 


"Oppas!" Sulli smiled along with the other f(x) members. "Looks like you got rid of that thing. Well done." Krystal smiled and clapped. Sehun scoffed, "You did it on purpose didn't you?" "W-what are you talking about Hunnie Oppa? I didn't do anything." Sulli pouted. Sehun's face scrunched up in disgust when she used a petname for him. 

"Why did you push Jieun into the pool?" Tao asked. "What? Me? I didn't-" Sulli was about to respond but Kris cut her. " I saw you push her." Kris said coldly. "She was suppose to jump, but she didn't, so I just gave her alittle push. Whats wrong with that?" Sulli argued and folded her arms across her chest. "Whats wrong? Whats wrong?? She almost drowned Sulli. You almost killed someone!" Chanyeol shouted, causing Sulli to flinch back to her unnies. 

"Oppas, aren't you all being too much? How could you shout at Sulli just because of that newbie? Besides, she almost drowned, almost, but she didn't. Problem solved." Victoria defended her maknae. "But it doesn't hinder the fact that Sulli pushed her into the pool and almost drowned her. What if we were too late to save her?" Chen argued. "Who would have known she couldn't swim at such a age?" Sulli argued. "Whatever it is, we demand an apology for Jieun and we warn you to stay away from her." Suho said before they walked out of the classroom and back to the Nurse's office.

Jieun jerked awake, panting. "Hey hey hey, calm down." Luhan said as he sat on her bed. EXO decided to take turns to look after Jieun and it was Luhan's turn. Jieun turned and looked at Luhan, trying to calm herself down.

"It happened again didn't it." Jieun muttered to herself. "Again? What do you mean?" Luhan asked, confused. Jieun swallowed her saliva and shook her head. "Nothing." She answered and looked at the clock. "Come on, we should get back to class." She said and pulled the cover off her and stood up but fell, luckily Luhan's quick reflexes saved her as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Careful there." He cautioned. Jieun thanked him and stood up straight again. 

"Maybe you should just go home. Do you want me to call your parents?" Luhan asked, but she shook her head. "Don't they're out of town. I'll just go home myself." She said and decided to go back to class and get her bag before leaving school. "Let me walk you home, to be sure you're fine." Luhan offered but Jieun hesitated. "Please, so that I can put my heart at ease." He pleaded and Jieun finally gave in.

They took the bus together and Luhan tried to cheer her up, but Jieun was still down. She must have really been affected by the incident, but lets face it, who wouldn't? Luhan even bought her ice cream. "Aigoo, what a cute couple. You have a very handsome boyfriend Miss." She lady selling ice ceam smiled. "Ahjuhmma, he's not-" Jieun was about to say but Luhan cut her off. "Hehe gomawo ahjuhmma!"

They walked the rest of the way to her house. "Are you sure you're okay?" Luhan asked, still worried about her. "I'm fine, Luhan. Don't worry about me. Then again are you sure you're allowed to skip school?" Jieun asked. "Doesn't matter, school already ended anyways." He replied and grinned. Jieun smiled alittle and they finally reacher her house's doorstep.

"Thank you for walking me home Luhan." Jieun turned around and smiled gently at him. Her smile melted his heart once again. "Its nothing. Get some rest Jieun. I'll see you at school tomorrow then." He said and ruffled her hair before walking off.

 

-That Night-

To: Annoying J
Hey, are you ok?
-Kris

Kris held onto his phone to wait for a reply.

 *Ding*

He quickly opened his phone.

To: JerKris
Ne, thank you for saving me.
-Jieun

He smiled to himself and replied.

To: Annoying J

No biggy. You owe me your life. :P

-Kris

 

Jieun sighed, she knew he would want something in return.

To: JerKris
Alright,whatever. Thanks anyways. Goodnight.
-Jieun

Kris smiled and replied a 'Goodnight' as well.

Jieun was thinking to herself.
'Why is it that he is always there whenever I'm in need of help?'
 And with that, she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally an update, hehe hoped you liked it. If you noticed, I got the drowning part from Woohyun and Sungyeol's new drama, High School Love On. Do watch it and support them! And have you also heard Kris' new song? Its oh so damn good. It has so much feels and the lyrics seem to be directed towards EXO. I never knew he could sound like like.... an angel! Why didn't SM let him sing instead of rapping? Do listen to it, and once you do, you'll fall deep deep in love with him. Trust me on this, because I did. And now Kris and Luhan is seriously ruining my Bias list >.< anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the update. See ya'll soon my dear readers. YEHET! 
PPYONGGGG~ 

Also have you guys watched INFINITE's new Back MV? Its so badass like omg fighting everywhere! Its really good! Watch it!! Myungsoo and Sunggyu oh god! <3