First meetings

Kingkas Over Flowers

                                                               51070337189ba5718df2277817a37d67_screen.

 

Jieun POV:

"Woah, chongmal? Daebak! I heard that school has really good looking guys." Sunhee nudged me and wriggled her eyebrows at me while I laughed and nudged her back as she went to serve another customer.

"You know I don't care about guys." I said while wiping the cups. "Why! But I heard that they're really really and I mean really, seriously good-looking." She said while I shook my head.

"I think they're like some sort of kingkas, called uhm what was it? Ah! EXO." Sunhee clapped her hands together when she finally remembered.

'Kingkas huh. They're all the same.' I thought gloomily. Noticing my expression, Sunhee stopped her blabbering. "Mian, I forgot.." She scratched her head guiltily. I smiled and shook my head. "Its fine, really. Ah I better go take more orders!" I said cheerfully and walked off to a new group of customers.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I get you?" I asked them. It was a group of guys. Okay, a large group of guys consisting 1, 2, 3, 4.....12! gosh thats alot. A guy with a kind smile looked up, "Uhm can I have 4 Iced Americanos, 2 Iced Cappuccino and 3 Iced Lattes and 3 hot chocolate thank you." I jotted all of them down and nodded before turning away. I passed the orders to one of the other staff working in the cafe who made the drinks as I waited for them.

"Omo! They're so hot! Gosh Jieun, you always get the good-looking ones." Sunhee pouted as I chuckled. "Hey you can give them their order, go ahead." I said and shrugged . "Really?! Omo, gomawo! This is why you're my best friend." She grinned and hugged me before taking the drinks and walked over to their table as I chuckled and shook my head as walked to another table to clean up the left overs. 

"Ah! Choisonghamnida! Jinjja choisonghamnida!" I heard Sunhee as I turned around immediately to see that she had accidentally spilled some of the drinks on one of the guys in the group. The guy had blonde hair and very sharp features. I grabbed a bunch of tissues as I rushed over to the table.

"I'm really sorry, my colleague did not mean to do that. We apologise. I will get you a new drink and if you want, we can help you sent your shirt to the dry cleaners." I said as I used the tissue to wipe off the spilt drink on his shirt.

"Sunhee, go get a new order, I'll take over here." I said to Sunhee as she nodded and went to the counter. "I'm really sorry." I said and bowed at the blonde guy and cleaned his shirt. Then suddenly, he grabbed onto my hand and looked me in the eye with an expressionless face. "Forget it." He said and dropped my hand and cleaned his shirt before turning to his friends. "I'll get going first. See ya'll later." He said and took off his outer shirt and then threw it on the chair. "Just throw it away." He told me and left the cafe.

I scoffed at his attitude, I mean we already apologised and were willing to pay for the damages. And who would throw away such a nice shirt just cause it got drinks spilt over it, it's not like the stains couldn't be washed off. I stared off at the door where that guy left.

"Ah sorry, Kris is always like that." Another guy from the table said .'Kris, so that was his name.'  I reluctantly smiled and bowed before bending down to pick up the broken glass. I hissed softly when one of the shattered pieces cut my finger and blood was oozing out from the cut.

"Gwenchanayo?" I heard someone ask me as I looked up and was faced with a cute looking boy who surprisingly looked like a deer with those big eyes. "Ah deh, nan gwenchanayo." I smiled as I nodded and hid my finger. He then took my hand and pulled out a bambi plaster from his wallet as he wrapped it around my finger gently.

"There, all better." He smiled cutely. "A-ah, kamsahamnida uh.." I trailed off awkwardly since I didn't know his name, heck I barely even knew him. "Ah, I'm Luhan." He smiled. "Ah thank you Luhan-sshi." I smiled and nodded, pulling my hand back which was still in his grip. "Ah mianhaeyo." He said and rubbed the back of his neck shyly as I bit my lips and looked away. "Jieun-ah, I'll take over now. You go take other orders." Sunhee came back with a mop. "Ah ne." I said and quickly shuffled away.

 

"Annyeong Jieun-ah~ See you tomorrow!" Sunhee waved as I smiled and waved back. We had finished work and were heading home. I took the bus home and reached my apartment.

I opened the door and a head popped out. "Noona!" I heard Junhong's voice. I smiled, his voice never fails to brighten up my mood. Yes, Choi Junhong, or Zelo which he prefers to be called by, is my younger brother who is younger than me by 2 years. I share an apartment with him as our parents are out in the country with our grandparents.

We only moved to Seoul for our studies. Our parents do send us money monthly which is alitte more than sufficient, but I still work so we can have an easier life. Therefore, I go to school in the morning and work part time in the Cafe on some days when I was free. So to conclude this, our family isn't poor, but it isn't that wealthy either, but I'm not complaining since I have such a cute brother.

"Junhong-ah~" I smiled as he pulled me into a warm hug. "Welcome home! I made us dinner, come sit!" He said excitedly as he pulled me into the dining area as I smiled. "Wah, they all look delicious. Gomawo Junhong-ah." I smiled as I sat down and he took a seat opposite me. He handed me a bowl of rice and utensils as he watched me eagerly to try his food. I popped a piece of meat into my mouth and moaned, nodding my head. "Mmm~ Its really delicious!" I praised and showed him a thumbs up as he grinned. I ruffled his hair as we tucked into the food.

After dinner, I went to take a shower before changing into my sleepwear which consisted of an oversized shirt and sweatpants. I was going through my bag when I reached that guy's shirt. I then decided to wash it myself to get rid of the stain. I scrubbed and scrubbed and finally got the stain off as I smiled and then continued to wash it before hanging it to dry. I then went back to prepare for tomorrow since it was going to be my first day at my new school. I ironed my uniform and then hanged it up in my closet. I sighed and touched the uniform.

'Tomorrows the day huh. A new beginning for me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter's up! I hope you guys liked it hehe :) I'm trying to not write so much in detail as it can get quite boring so I try to summarise some stuff up and then skip to another time period, wonder if its okay? Please comment and subscribe! And also tell me who you would like Jieun to end up with! Thank you all <3 

130809-exo-line-update.jpgtumblr_m688ndp8CQ1ryab9so1_500.png

120710-exo-m-kris-lay-and-luhan-the-airp Personally, I feel Kris looks best blonde with this hairstyle <3