Her ill mannered boyfriend

My Bodyguard is a jerk
"All you've ever done is defend him. I don't give a flying if he is your bodyguard or not. Why must everything be centred around him? If I want to see you you will go birdsinging at me; 'Mr Kim will do this Mr Kim will do that' I am ing tired of this bull." Luhan yelled at Tiffany, hard lines formed around his hardened eyes as he watched her with a murderous intensity.

Tiffany was at a loss for words as she sneaked glances at her raging boyfriend. She knew Luhan's temper only meant one thing; trouble.

"I am sorry I just couldn't get out all times. I am heavily monitored and Mr Kim wouldn't...." she was cut off by Luhan's outburst.

"I don't want to hear a damn word about that ." He caught hold of her wrist and tugged her to him nearly unbuckling her legs underneath her. "You are mine and mine alone. I ain't sharing you with anyone." He said possesively.

Tiffany was annoyed but she hid it. Luhan's overprotectiveness is becoming overbearing. He goes crazy anytime he sees her with another guy and now he is even jealous of her bodyguard who unfortunately has not a single spark of feeling for her. She straightened. "I have to go,"

They are both in the Ladies' and Luhan had made sure everyone knew they aren't allowed to come in until they are done. She on the other hand had lied to Kai, telling him she had to visit the ladies' and he shouldn't bother standing guard outside the door. She knew the only way she could get few minutes to herself without him interrupting is if she is in the toilet.

"Going back to him huh?" Luhan's once relaxed face has scrunched up again.

Tiffany thought about making a curt remark but decided against it. The last thing she wanted is to have him hit her like he had that day. "I am all yours and yours alone." She said rather.

Luhan's grin was immediate as he pulled her into an embrace. "I feel a lot better after hearing that."

Tiffany merely managed a nod.

* * *

"What do you think?" Krystal repeated for what must had been a trillion time. She reached over the bed and pinched Tiffany's cheeks. "Earth to Tiffany," she exclaimed with a shake of her head.

Tiffany shook her head slightly, "I am sorry I zoned out on you." She said sheepishly. Honestly she couldn't get thoughts of Luhan out of her head. He is romantic and caring one moment and the next he is aggressive and ready to kill someone. Is she getting tired of their relationship? Can she break up with him? No. She shouldn't think of things like that. It's not as if it is possible to break up with her hot headed boyfriend. "What are you so excited about?"

Krystal looked as if she wanted to say something but shrugged it off. "I was actually thinking of going to the chef and make my intentions clear." She said dreamily and Tiffany knew she was in a fantasy world.

"The chef? As in Kim Hyun Joong? Krystal I know you are absolutely moonstrucked about this guy and I won't blame you because I know the guy is drop dead gorgeous, but you know how he is. He hardly ever talks to us or acknowledge our presence everytime we are there. I know this is just one of your crushes, you will forget him with time." Tiffany sat upright on her bed and watched her best friend carefully.

Krystal appeared hurt with Tiffany's remark. "This is not one of my obscene crushes. I am certain about it. I feel elevated anything I am within few feets of him. Gosh Tiff I think I am in love with him." She threw her hands out and beamed.

:| Tiffany had no idea what to say as her friend rant on and on about the gorgeous serpent. "What of Baekhyun?" she finally asked.

Krystal waved her hand dismissively. "What about him? Come on Tiff you know I don't love Baek." She giggled. "I love Hyun Joong."

Now this is getting out of hands. If Baekhyun should hear this there would be trouble. Luhan and Baekhyun anger combined will cause a whole lot of chaos. "What if Baekhyun finds out?"

"He will only find out if I want him to." Krystal replied firmly.

Tiffany sighed. There is no way talking with Krystal if she has her mind set on something. "How do you propose confessing to him?"

Krystal smiled as she leaned closer to her. "I have just a plan in mind."