Blackmail

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Kai rushed to the bathroom when he heard her ear piercing scream, many thought clashing in his mind. What happened to her? Did she slipped or what?

He flung opened the door and saw her lying on the floor. He knelt beside her and raised up her face. "Gwenchana? You are not hurt are you? What happened?" He asked successively but he got no reply, instead she started crying.

He took her hands in his and gently raised her to her feet, his arm wrapped around her. "Did you slip?" He asked while checking her body for any signs of injuries.

"Ani," Tiffany shook her head within sniffles. "I didn't slip." She muttered meekly.

Kai simply nodded. "Are you okay? You are not hurt anywhere right?" He asked as he fussd over her.

Tiffany was mentally doing a leap for joy. Who knew her bodyguard is such a mother hen? "Not really. I just.." she paused as he straightened up, his face inches away from hers. She took a deep breath, this is the moment you have been waiting for Hwang Tiffany. She knew the camera would record everything, she had angled her body to the exact position she wanted it to be.

Kai looked at her with unsuspecting eyes. "What?" he asked gently.

Tiffany straightened her spine and looked into his eyes. "Nothing. I just need to do this." She wrapped her hands around his neck and was thrilled when he looked shocked. She didn't give him a chance to protest as she raised her lips to his.

Tiffany is having nothing less than a passionate kiss from him, that way she could get anything with the kiss blackmail. She have to make him respond to the kiss. She pressed her body closer to him as she kissed him even though he still appears to be in a daze.

She darted out her tongue and his lips, he exhaled audibly and that was her chance to slip her tongue inside his mouth.

Kai couldn't believe this was happening. One moment he was terrified seeing her lying on the cold floor the next moment she is kissing his brains out. This is a forbidden fruit he should not take a bite out of, but her body pressed up against him and her tongue darting in his mouth had him thinking otherwise.

He moaned inside as he wrapped his arms around her, all sense of reasoning fled from his as he dug his hands into her chestnut hair.

He broke the kiss just to catch his breath as he pulled her close again, this time taking over. He ran his arms around her sides and she shivered feverishly against him.

This is getting out of hands. A voice screamed inside her head. This is supposed to be a blackmailing scene, not a make out session. Ottoke?

Kai can't believe he just got turned up by a Nineteen year old girl. But right now all he wanted is to carry her to the bed and have his way with her and he knew she wouldn't refuse him. Her body is so responsive and pliant against him. He could already feel her hardened s poking against his thin shirt. He shook his head as if to clear it, she is just a child. He shouldn't be doing this.

He pulled back abruptly and Tiffany lost her balance but he reached for her arm and held her in place. Her eyes were as huge as saucers as she stared at him, finding it hard to believe that she just kissed her bodyguard.

Kai swallowed the lump in his throat. Everything is so ed up now. Hyun Joong would have his neck if he finds out about this. "I'll be waiting for you outside." He said curtly, his face impassive.

Tiffany sat on the tub after he left. Gosh, how is she ever going to face him afterwards? He clearly have no feelings whatsoever to just brush her off rudely after their little tryst. Fine. Maybe she would use her blackmailing scheme afterall.

She retrieved the camera and sure enough it had recorded everything. Perfect. She thought with an evil grin.

She got out of the bathroom to fid him seated on the couch, sunglasses on and obviously ignoring her. She dropped the camera on the bed, stared at her assignment. She have to do this. "Mr Kim,"

Kai raised his head to look at her. What again witch? "What can I do for you miss?" He said with a drop of sarcasm.

Tiffany gave him a feline smile. "Nothing much Mr Kim. I just need help with my assignment." She said with feigned innocence.

Kai snorted. "I am not your lesson teacher Tiffany."

Tiffany grinned. "I know, but you see you don't have a choice. You have to teach me."

Kai scoffed. "I will do no such thing." He stated firmly.

Tiffany stood up from the bed, the camera in her hand. "Did this look familiar? It is a mini video camera and as you have guessed, it recorded everything that happened between us in the bathroom. I know you wouldn't want anyone else to see the film right? Think about how mad my father would be if he discovered you are sleeping with his daughter."

"I am not sleeping with you."

"He wouldn't be so sure about that wou