Little cheat

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Kai was dumbfounded. "Blackmail?" he took off his sunglasses. "What the are you talking about? I didn't kiss you in the first place dimwit and I never would have. Girls like you are not my type and never will be. You played a trick on me and now you suddenly want me to be docile to you now? No way. I don't give a flying about what is in the camera. Why don't you go cry to your Daddy, little cheat." Kai directed all the anger he felt toward her. How could she think of such a conniving scheme.

Tiffany was stung by his outburst and she felt humiliated. Things hadn't gone the way she had planned which left only one thing, something she would be doing for the very first time. "I am sorry," she kept her face glued to the ground as she apologized. "I didn't know how to get you to help me study so I thought I could..." She broke off feeling too embarrassed to continue. "I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry." She was truly repentant.

Kai was stunned. Tiffany apologizing? That is a first he thought with a hidden smile. "Whatever," he said dismissively, his face expressionless.

Tiffany pouted. "I already said I am sorry. The least you could do is believe me."

Kai frowned in deliberation. "I will believe you when you stop behaving like a brat." He said with a sneer.

Tiffany gritted her teeth. If not that she needs his help she would have done something to wipe that silly grin from his face. "How many times do I have to say that I am sorry?" She grumbled.

Kai was secretly enjoying himself. "Is forcefully kissing someone your tactic to get what you want?"

Tiffany's eyes widened. "Of course not," She said, waving her hand frantically. "Why would I be doing that?" She felt colour rode high on her cheeks.

Kai mused. "Since it seems you are truely repentant I will forgive you for that silly act." He said arrogantly.

Tiffany muttered incoherent curses under her breath. "Thank you." She exclaimed brightly. "So will you help me now?"

Kai rolled his eyes. "Uhmm," he grunted.

* * *

For the past few days Krystal has been badgering her Father into giving her a credit card to do shopping. She had considered the shopping spree as her "Makeover", the makeover that would make the arrogant Hyun Joong think twice before referring to her as a child.

She stood in front of her massive wardrobe, trying each dress on before finally deciding to wear a strapless lilac dress. The bodice clung to her like a second skin and she had been so naughty that she wore no bra. She knew anymore about fifteen yards from her would see the outline of her erect s, but that is just to add to the sensation she thought with a grin. The dress stopped at her knees, the skirt a little blowy and designed with tiny white hearts.

She had tamed her unruly mass and pinned it on the top of her head with a million pins, making sure little ringlets can be seen here and there. She painted her lips a hot red, she buffed her eye lashes to perfection with mascara.

She reached for the NiKiTa and made sure to spray it in the right places; behind her ears, behind her wrists, behind her ankles and finally in her cleavage.

She took her purse, swirled in front of the mirror and made sure she didn't twist her ankle in the strapped lilac heels she wore. Satisfied with her apperance she sashayed out.

Outside the restaurant Krystal took a couple deep breaths to calm her jittering nerves. "Krystal you can do this." She mumbled to herself before walking in, her head held high, her spine straightened.

Hyun Joong turned when he heard the clattering of heels on tiles and gaped at the vision in lilac before him. He blinked severally as he tried to check his brain if he is not hallucinating. Surely this can't be the brawny Krystal. He turned to look at Chen who stood transfixed, staring at the gorgeous WOMAN walking towards them.

Exactly the reaction she expected, Krystal thought. She walked towards the counter where Hyun Joong and Chen were standing behind. "Hey there can I get a glass of margarita please?" She was oddly expecting Hyun Joong to tell her margaritas are for adults but of course he can't because she IS an adult.

Chen blinked continuously. "Oh yes," he turned back to mix the drinks. "What else would you want miss?" He asked politely.

"I will have the day's special." She murmured before turning to walk to an empty table. She kept her gaze on Hyun Joong and she knew he was having a hard time dragging his attention from her likewise Chen, but she only have eyes for one and she knew she is scoring points in that arrogant brain of his. Perfect job done Krys, what comes next is to wait and watch him make a move.

These girls are dangerous. What is going on in HJ's head, and Chen? Lol