Her confession

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Krystal resisted the urge to check her makeup for the hundredth time as she sat at the restaurant, wringling her hands as she willed Hyun Joong to appear.

"Are you sure you don't want to order yet?" Chen asked as he slid into the chair opposite her. "Where is your friend and Ka...and the bodyguard?" He asked as he watched her tensed body.

Krystal shook her head. "I am not ready to order yet and the others ain't coming." No one must know she is here for the Chef, especially not Chen.

Chen cocked his head to the side while studying her. "You looked as if you came for an interview." he remarked.

Krystal managed a smile. "An interview? I am not here for a job."

Chen watched her more closely. "You are tensed. Tensed and nervous. Perhaps..." he broke off as he rubbed a finger along his bottom lip. "you are here for Hyun Joong?"

Krystal felt her heartbeat accelerate. "Bwo?...Of course not. Why would I be here for the chef? It's not as if he would even acknowledge my presence. I..." she broke off when she realised she was about to reveal her feelings towards him. "Why are you smiling?" She asked Chen who had on an amused expression.

"Seeing you like this I would think you have a crush on Hyun Joong." He said as he leaned towards her.

Krystal pulled back. "Of course not. Why should I have a crush on him?" She mumbled.

Chen laughed. "If you say so. The only chance you could get of seeing him is if you were to go to the kitchen, but, Hyun Joong only allow few people in his kitchen. But of course I didn't say you could go there I am just saying this if perhaps you do like him afterall."

Of course she does like him like she likes chocolate which is a lot. "Kitchen? But Mr Kim sometimes goes to the kitchen to meet him and he never seemed to mind that." She whispered to Chen.

Chen shrugged. "Of course he wouldn't mind because they both are...." Hyun Joong would kill him if he caught a single word of this. "men. I mean Hyun Joong prefers men."

Krystal had on an horrified face. "Men? Is he gay?" She whispered with huge eyes.

Chen opened his mouth in shock before laughing. "You surprised me. Gay? Does he look like a homo?" He shook his head in disbelief.

Krystal felt foolish and mentally slapped herself for jumping into conclusions. "But you said he prefers men." she tried to defend herself.

"Yes. He prefers men in his kitchen, not women and you ain't even a woman, you are a girl."

Before she could make a remark in retaliation she heard a deep voice behind Chen.

"Is this what you are being paid to do?" Hyun Joong gave Chen a murderous look which had him scrambling to his feet.

"Aish...you probably got her scared right now. You are a dimwit." He muttered before walking away.

Hyun Joong snorted. "You where are your companions?"

Krystal instantly cheered up. "The bodyguard is probably keeping Tiffany locked up right now. I just decided to come eat at my favourite restaurant." She stated excitedly.

Hyun Joong gave her a bored expression. "You have nothing on your table right now. Didn't you come to eat? You shouldn't have an empty table."

Krystal felt so nervous as he stood opposite her, his brown eyes boring holes in her. "I didn't know what to order so I thought..." thought what? This is her big chance to tell him about her feelings, why is she messing it up.

Hyun Joong hid a smile. "You are Krystal right?"

Krystal's head shot up in a flash. He knew her name. "Yes I am Krystal Jung." She said eagerly.

Hyun Joong stiffled another smile. "Look here child if you finally decide to order you can call any of the waitress." He intentionally referred to her as a child to see her reaction.

Krystal's eyes flared. "I am not a child." She stated as she glared at him.

Hyun Joong's eyes crinkled and he sat on the chair Chen vacated minutes ago. "Then what are you?"

Krystal recognised a challenge when she sees one. "A woman."

Hyun Joong leaned back on the chair. "A teenager hardly counts as a woman."

"I am Nineteen."

"Still a teen."

"You are hardly much more older than me anyways." Krystal mumbled.

"What are you insinuating?" He asked calmly while watching her hazel eyes.

Here it comes Krystal, be strong and proclaim your feelings. "I like you." Yes. She said it.

Hyun Joong scoffed. "I know, but I don't snoop around with teenage girls. You shouldn't even be thinking of stuffs like that. I might think otherwise when you are more matured, as in real matured and I think that would be in the next ten years. Call for your order child, I am leaving." Hyun Joong stood up without giving her a chance to make a reply. As soon as his back was turned he smiled and winked at Chen who was watching him suspiciously.

Krystal sat where she was. Dumbfounded.

*

So sorry for not updating earlier. So Dayalin, this is the chapter as promised. Please I will appreciate your comments.