Kim Hyun Joong

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Jongin was feeling restless. He needs to see his twin brother as soon as possible, but the Tiffany girl is making it difficult. Since the night before she had been indoors all day not that he minded that, but because he needs to get away for a couple of minutes. He was so damn sure he wasn't going to let her know about him having a twin.

His prayer was answered when she knocked on his door, the repentant Tiffany gone, the bratty one in place.

"I am going out."

Jongin resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Of course she is going out. Where she is going should be the question.

"Where?" He asked curtly.

"I want to go shopping."

Of course she always goes shopping on Saturdays. "I will be out in five," he said before closing the door in her face.

* * *

Three hours later, Tiffany and Krystal are going from stall to stall, buying this and that. Jongin was bored but it really wasn't his business. How Tiffany spends her Father's money is none of his business. He almost jumped in glee when she suddenly announced being hungry.

"I know the right place to eat." He opened the limousine door for the girls while giving the Chauffer the address of the restaurant.

* * *

Kim Hyun Joong is silently fuming. It's been weeks since he has seen Jongin and he kept promising him but so far he hadn't been seen. You are so dead Kim Jongin.

A familiar head poked into the kitchen. "Chef, your brother is here."

Hyun Joong's face broke into a smile. "I will be right there." He needs few more minutes with his newly discovered recipe. He arched a brow at the informant. "What are you still doing here Chen?"

Chen grinned. "Kai brought two ladies. Two beautiful ladies that would make you think of.." he broke off when he saw Hyun Joong's expressionless face. He squirmed. "I don't like that look Hyun, it's scary." he grumbled before duking out of the room.

Hyun Joong shook his head and smiled. The only person he could tolerate apart from his twin is Chen. Just few more minutes and he would be out.

Jongin sat beside the two girls, his eyes discreetly searching the room. Where is he? He winked at Chen who was mouthing words like "y," "hot," about the two girls.

Hyun Joong came out, removing his apron as he walked to them. "Hello Kai," his voice was a whisper and the two girls turned to him.

Krystal's eyes were huge as she gawk at him, she gave him an appreciative once over before batting her lashes at him. "Hi," she cooed.

Hyun Joong's eyes hardened momentarily before managing a small smile. "Hello miss."

Not wanting to be ignored, Tiffany piped in. "This place is fantastic as are the waiters." She gave him a look similar to that of Krystal's.

"I am not a waiter. I am a chef." Hyun Joong remarked curtly.

Tiffany closed and appeared embarrassed.

Krystal giggled. "I am Krystal Jung and here is my best friend Tiffany Hwang, the richest chic in town." She announced proudly.

Hyun Joong snorted before turning back to Jongin. "I missed you a lot."

Jongin felt uncomfortable with the girls' unwavering gaze on them, their meal forgotten. He needs to talk with his brother privately. He looked towards the counter at Chen and immediately Chen walked towards them.

"Why don't I keep you girls' company? My name is Chen and you can ask me anything." He said with a smile and the girls' couldn't do nothing but smile back at him. "Our chef needs to talk with your boyfriend."

"He is not our boyfriend." Krystal quickly put in, loud enough to make Hyun Joong hear.

Jongin and Hyun Joong walked out through the side door to the kitchen. "I don't know how you cope with those girls. They talked too much and are obvious flirts."

Jongin laughed. "They drive me crazy at times. I.." he broke off in a groan when Hyun Joong punched him in the shoulder. "What was that for?"

Hyun Joong merely grinned. "For not keeping your promise."

"I just did. I brought those girls here just to see you." Jongin grumbled.

Hyun Joong shrugged. "I have forgiven you. If not, you would be a bloody mess now." He said with pride.

"You ain't the only one in the military. Chen was too."

"Now you are dead."

* * *

The two emerged from a side door. Hyun Joong's arm draped around Jongin. "I will see you another time." he said before retreating back through the side door.

Jongin watched him go before sitting beside the girls, tuning out Chen's ridiculous stories. He could feel the girls' eyes on him and knew they were curious anout Hyun Joong but he wasn't about to tell them anything and he knew Chen wouldn't say what he wasn't supposed to. Seeing Hyun Joong have relaxed him in ways unspeakable.