Jessica

My Bodyguard is a jerk
"Noona! Noona!!" Krystal yelled as she ran into her sister's room.

Jessica looked up from the Laptop on her lap. "What is it again Krys? Your screams are hurting my ears already. Go away." Jessica said as she tried to ignore her sister.

"Noona," Krystal whined continuously as she clutched Jessica's legs.

"Aish this girl is really annoying." Jessica mumbled to herself before setting the Laptop aside. "What is it Krystal?"

Krystal grinned. She scooted up beside Jessica. "I need your help." She said with her puppy eyes.

Jessica knew this is one of her little sister's tactics to get her to do something insane for her again. "What is it this time around? Be assured I am not covering your mischievous this time." Jessica stated sternly.

"I need you to check out a guy for me."

Jessica gave her a curious look. "Don't tell me you've been messing around with boys again. Krystal what are you thinking?"

Krystal folded her arms against her chest. "I have not been messing around with any guy," except Baek hyun of course. "and he is not a boy. He is a man."

"A man? You are still a kid yourself Krys." Jessica knew her little sister behaves irrationally most times yet she surprises her at times. "Don't tell me you are dating a thirty year old man Krys."

Krystal laughed as she shook her head. "Of course not. He is in his mid twenties and he is the most gorgeous man I have ever met."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You said that when you met Baekhyun. Why do I need to check him out for you?"

Krystal crossed her legs. "The thing is that we are not dating yet. I mean he sees me as a kid, told me I am not his type but I really like him." Krystal said with a pout.

"How do I come in in this? What am I to do?"

Krystal shrugged. "Nothing much. I just want you to meet him and to know your opinion about him."

Anything for you little Sis. "Alright. When should we go?"

Krystal hugged her sister. "Thank you Noona." She pulled back slightly and said, "His name is Kim Hyun Joong and he is a Chef."

"A Chef? That means we are going to a restaurant."

Krystal nodded. " Yes we are."

* * *

Jessica parked in the restaurant's parking area and turned to her sister with an annoyed look. "Calm down Krys, Gosh you are practically jumping out of your seat with excitement. I wonder what is so special about this guy."

Krystal giggled as she unbuckled her seat belt. "You will get to see that."

The two sisters entered the restaurant in pale blues jeans and tshirts. They sat at a table, facing each other. "Where is he?" Jessica whispered.

"He should be here any moment from now." Krystal whispered back.

"Hi Krystal." Chen stepped in beside them.

Krystal smiled up at him. "Hi Chen this is my sister Jessica, Noona this is my friend Chen."

The two exchanged greetings. "Give me a sec," Chen said before slipping away. Seconds later he was back with a tall boy with short brown spiky hair, his mouth was drawn tight and he looked like he is in pain. "This is the newest member of the crew, Jungmin, Park Jungmin."

"Chen." A firm voice called from behind them and they all looked up at Hyun Joong who stood by the counter, arms across his chest. "You are suffocating the customers. Take their orders and move it." He spoke with a voice dripping with authority. "I need you here Jungmin."

When the two boys squrried away, Krystal leaned towards her sister. "That is him, Kim Hyun Joong."

Jessica stared at the three guys, trying to take in their appearance. The tall, gorgeous lean golden blond, the tall spiky haired and the cheerful guy with cropped hair, all too handsome guys. "I gotta admit you made a good choice this time around. He is gorgeous." She said with a smile.

Krystal grinned. "If I can get him to date me I will be more than happy. Can you help me Sis?"

"I would be glad to." Jessica watched Hyun Joong murmur something to Chen who nodded before slipping away. He had another word for Jungmin who followed behind Chen while he stood where he was, staring at Krystal's back. With a small smile at his lips he disappeared behind the same door the others took.

A minute later, Jungmin emerged with their orders. He laid their orders on the table, his eyes glued to the dishes. Without a word he moved away.

Jessica can't take off her eyes from his retreating back. "You like him?" Krystal's question brought her out of her daze. "Ani." She denied but she could feel her cheeks heating up.

Krystal winked at her. "You should really start dating Noona. You are almost an old maid now."

Jessica laughed. "I am twenty three Krystal and that is mighty far from being an old maid."

Krystal chuckled. "I know. Just be fast about this."

Jessica laughed. "Arrasso." She looked behind Krystal's back and met eyes with Jungmin who quickly looked away. "I will put on my dating skills now."

I am mighty sorry for not updating earlier. Comment please.