Embarrassed

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Tiffany

I have been staring holes in my ceiling all night. I can't sleep all night and I am feeling so restless. Ottoke?

I tried calling Krystal but she didn't pick up. It simply meant that she is asleep, and if Krystal isn't ready to wake up, a burning building can't arouse her. Aish...

I sat up in bed and slipped on a fussy slippers, snagged on my baby pink terry robe and slid out of the room. Just one place to go.

Jongin

Today is one of the few days I get to sleep early; special thanks that Tiffany doesn't have any last minute appointments. I stripped down to my boxers and sat in front of my Laptop. I only feel comfortable wearing boxers to bed, an "ugly habit" especially to Hyun Joong who sleeps in his clothes, or few times in pyjamas. I always wonder who got the ugly habit between us both.

Although Hyun Joong and I are fraternal twins, we do have a lot in common, hereditary traits we got from our Father. But he can be annoying at times, nonetheless, Hyun Joong is the best brother anyone could ever want.

The odd irony about us is that as much as Hyun Joong can cook, I am the most terrible cook on earth. If not for Hyun Joong's culinary skills, I would had starved to death especially when we are in the Naval base.

I sat in front of the Laptop trying to decipher the gibberish words in front of me. Hyun Joong had discovered some new recipes he sent to my system, he simply wants me to go over them and, well, let him know if it is good. I really don't know why he has to ask me that, Hyun Joong is a superb cook. Him asking me that when I can't pronounce some of the recipes is quite disappointing but he doesn't seems to mind. I know I am the only one he could discuss freely with, not even Chen and certainly not, jeez, I don't want to think about that. We are each other's only family and we gotta stick together.

The military acts is deeply embedded in us both. It reflects in our actions, speech, movement, yes movement. Me and Hyun Joong move like a cat at times, and scare the out of each other. There are times I wished for those days, but I am too busy nannying a brat.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, the words on the system swirling in my eyes and with a curse I shut down the system. As early as possible in the morning, I will send over my comments about the recipes. I can't wait to taste them.

I stood up, stretched my body, yawned and walked on sleepy legs to the bed. Suddenly, my bedroom door opened. Instinctively, I grabbed for my SIG on the bedside drawer and aimed at the doorway.

I froze as I watched the intruder in my doorway. What the ? What did she want at this ungodly hour? How did she get close enough to my door without me noticing? Why did she barged into my room like that?

All these thoughts are tumbling in my head as I regard her with a confused expression. Finally, I talked. "What do you want?" There was a traceable annoyed tone in my question.

She blinked for several seconds that I wondered if she had something in her eyes.

"Uhmm, won't you at least get dressed?"

I froze and gazed down at my body, . I quickly picked up a pyjamas bottoms and slipped on a grey tshirt. I could see her red cheeks and how desperately her eyes was scanning the room, anywhere but at me. I snorted. Of course she would blush at the sight of an almost man, the girl is a anyways. "What do you want Miss Hwang?" I was all business like again. Actually I don't mind being half at times, I always sleep in my boxers except that I don't expect her here. She had never been in my room before, seeing her now is making me uncomfortable, but of course she can't know that.

"I want to go and get ice cream," she blurted out, her gaze still averted.

My brows twitched in irriation. There are times I feel like strangling her. Ice cream at midnight, aish, I really despise her. "I wil just get dressed." I said and hoped she get the message to out of my room.

She did.

That goes my hope of sleeping early.