A schoolgirl crush?

My Bodyguard is a jerk
It's pretty clear that the girls are hooked by Hyun Joong. They had turned it into a ritual to go to Hyun Joong's after School in the pretense of going to that "fanciful restaurant in the hemisphere."

Jongin really didn't mind as he got the chance to see his brother on a regular basis thus lessening the threats he was being earlier subjected to by Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong could be real dangerous when provoked and he tried to avoid his anger. All the threats to kick his if he failed a promise is now a thing of the past.

Jongin watched the two girls giggling and whispering to themselves and he knew they were talking about his twin. It was quite really obvious that Krystal is mooning over Hyun Joong but him being his usual self was indifferent. Jongin doubted if his twin even remembers her name. Tiffany of course is always there to cheer her friend up and share in her enthusiasm.

"Mr Kim, ehm.." Krystal looked oddly uncomfortable as she squirmed in her seat.

Jongin cocked his head. "What can I do for you Miss Jung?" he asked in his usual professional tone.

She gave Tiffany a frantic gaze before clearing rather too noisily. "I uhm wanted to ask you a question."

"Go ahead miss."

Krystal took a deep breath. She and Tiffany had discussed this a Zillion times and now seems the right moment to approach Mr Kim with this. "I just need to know how close you are with the chef." She blurted, her cheeks turning scarlet.

Jongin mentally rolled his eyes. Why am I not surprised by this? However, he had no wish to tell the girls the cute chef is his twin. "Well," he shrugged casually in indifference. "the chef is an acquaintance of mine. Why do you ask if I may ask?"

Krystal flushed pink. "Nothing really, I just wanted to know." She shook her head vigorously.

"If you say so miss."

There was an awkward silence until Tiffany who had kept quiet earlier suddenly announced it's time to leave. Jongin couldn't make it to the Kitchen to check on Hyun Joong, so he readily agreed with her and they left, Chen mouthing words at him.

* * *

Later that night when he was pretty sure the brat wouldn't think of sneaking out or barging into his room, he called Hyun Joong. He thought it best if his twin knew he had a girl crushing on him.

"Do you remember those girls I use to bring?" He asked as soon as Hyun Joong picked up.

"Yeah I do."

Thanks heavens. "Well you've gotten a huge fan." Jongin said with a grin.

"A fan? I ain't a celebrity or anything," Hyun Joong said confusedly.

Jeez, Hyun is naive at times. "Krystal likes you." Sometimes he had to blurt out words to make his brother understand.

Hyun Joong laughed on the other side of the line. "Krystal? Which one is that?"

Jongin shook his head. "You can be really dumb at times Hyun. Krystal, the friend."

Hyun Joong sighed, "Come on Kai it's nothing but an infatuation, a silly schoolgirl crush. Those girls are like Seventeen, what would a twenty five year old man possibly want with girls so small." He blew out a breath.

"They are nineteen Hyun, not seventeen."

Hyun Joong scoffed. "What's the difference? They are still teens. I don't do teenage girls." He drawled out with pride.

Jongin stiffled a laugh. "As far as I knew you don't do any girls. Who ran off screaming when a girl ed his shirt?" He could swear Hyun Joong was blushing.

"You this rascal do you want to die? That was years ago."

"It was two years ago Hyun, two years."

"Bastard. You can have the diamond girl I have no interest." Hyun Joong was clearly annoyed and embarrassed.

"Her name is Krystal not diamond," He corrected. He always get a kick out of tormenting his brother this way.

"Whatever."

Jongin stared at the phone in his hand. He wasn't surprised he had been hanged up on. Gotcha Hyun. Well, truth be told, he don't do teenage girls either. They are always so clingy and dumb. A clinging Krystal is the last thing his brother needs.

Tiffany? He wouldn't dream of a guy unfortunate enough to fall into her hands.

He got out of bed, put on his shoes and quietly got out of his room, doing his customary survelliance of the house. Once satisfied that everything was in order he climbed into bed, within minutes he was fast asleep.