Annoyed

My Bodyguard is a jerk
Tiffany

I stared again and again at the sheet in front of me, my eyes boring holes in the innocent sheet as I wish it to disappear. Of course it would had been easier if it would simply answer itself and save me the trouble of finding answers.

I ruffled my hair and blew out in frustration. Why did this have to be difficult? To be honest, every subject proves difficult to me except Chinese. Aish, how am I going to graduate with my horrible performance? If only I could get someone to teach me.

I sneaked a glance at the silent lone figure in the room with me. Allow me to introduce the most annoying human on earth, kim Jongin, my bodyguard. He's been with me for precisely three months and that doesn't make me like him more. He is simply a jerk and I know his brain is spicy hot!

A month ago, he had helped some of my classmates brazen enough to ask him for help with their school work. The way he did it nearly had my jaw broken. Why can't I have the same brain as him?

Since then I have been looking for ways to get him to do my assignments. I would gladly sleep while he does it and give him a day of obedience as payment. But all my efforts had been futile. He simply refuses every single time I ask him. Well, I will ask him again for the hundredth time, ask him forever until he does my wish.

I turned to him and coughed slightly to gain his attention. "Hmm Mr Kim a minute please?" I said in my best persuasive voice.

"What do you want Miss?" he asked.

I hate it when he calls me that, hmmff. "Can you please take off the sunglass? I don't see th essence of putting on sunglass INSIDE a house." I said irritatedly.

He muttered something like "I would rather not," I shrugged and leave him be. He hardly listens to me anyways. "Mr Kim I was wondering if you could help me with my assignment." I pleaded meekly.

He took off his sunglass and watched me warily. His gaze peering to my face, down to the paper clustered desk and back to my face. "I am not a student. I am not in the same class as you."

Of course you are not, I wanted to snap but believe if I am to get any reasonable mark in the subject I need help. "I know, but I have seen you helping out my classmates. Of course you can do that for me too."

He frowned, his lips twitching in what could be described as annoyance. "Okay, but just this once."

Once? Never, but of course he can't know that. "Sure. I won't disturb you another time."

* * *

Thirty minutes later we are still on it, with him growing more and more annoyed.

He sighed and dropped the pen. "You are really difficult to teach you know," he pinched his nose and looked frustrated.

"How?" Of course I know why he said that. A major problem I have is that I always talk back, be it that I was right or wrong and mostly I am wrong.

"Because you won't keep shut and listen. You always do what pleases you."

Equally annoyed, I snapped at him. "You are my bodyguard not my teacher and you have no right to speak to me that way."

He snorted before putting on his sunshade. "I wouldn't dream of being your teacher, not now not ever."

Furious I upturned the table sending pencils rolling, papers scattering on the tiled floor. "Do you know what your problem is? You are too pompous, arrogant and damn right annoying." I screamed at him but he just sat where he was, unmoving. "I hate you with every fiber of my being." I yelled at him before stomping out of the room.

I stomped to my father's study where I knew he would be and walked in fuming. He was seated at his desk, his shoulders sagging, a finger rubbing at his temple.

"What is wrong again?" He asked with an amused smile.

"You can ask the idiotic bodyguard you assigned me." I puffed angrily. I don't have to look back to know he followed me.

My father merely smiled. "You have to be patient with him." He said in a voice meant to soothe.

Fine. Can the world see how my father is taking sides with a mere bodyguard over his only daughter? Is that fair? "Is that what you will say? Fine with me." I said through gritted teeth before stomping out again.

Don't worry Kim Jongin, the battle line has just been drawn between you and I.

I walked more steadily to my room and ignored him for the rest of the day. Seems Eun hye would help me with my school work afterall.

Hey peeps this is the first chapter. Do you like it? Please comment. A special thank you to my subscribers and voters.