What Are We?

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I hadn't spoken to tiffany all day. It was for a good reason, of course. I was still upset , but it was time for me to leave for the day, so I have to tell her she can go home also.

So I rose from my desk and walked down the hall and ran into Lee donghae. Great.

"jessica, hey. Let's talk in your office." He said with a smile on his face.

"I'm actually on my way out, because I have plan tonight. If this is about tomorrow, you can call me later." I said as I tried to walk past him.

He caught my forearm and pulled me towards him. None of this was gentle and I've never seen him act like this before.

"Ow, let me go. You're hurting me." I said kind of loud.

That cause him to grab my cheeks and push me up against the wall. My head ran into the wall and I felt dizzy.

"Listen to me right now. I know you're going on a date with that guy tonight, but I want to make this clear. You're mine."

I pushed him off me and slapped him. No guy should ever handle a lady like that. But he was surprising me more and more as his hand slapped my cheek.

"You're going on a date with me tomorrow. Got it?" He said and pushed me up against the wall again.

"Hey!" Tiffany called from down the hall.

She was running now, because you could hear her heels clicking against the floor. By this time, however, donghae had moved away from me.

"You ever touch her like that again, and you won't have a ." She said venomously. (see tiffany 's not that bad ^^)

"What are you talking about?" He said then walked down the hall. "See you later, Jessica." And he was gone.

"What the hell was that, are you okay jess??" tiffany then asked me while looking at me intently.

"N-nothing. You're free to go. I'll call you tonight." I said as I ran out the door to my car.

6:01. I have less than an hour to get ready. Joyful.

---------

My doorbell rang at 6:55. He is always early, but luckily we were keeping it causal today, so I just had to do my hair and make up. I'd chosen to wear yoga pants because they made my look good.

"Hey, yul." I said as I opened the door.

He came in and grabbed my face(gently) and was looking at it intently. Then he took my arm and was inspecting it. 

"I thought I was the nurse." I said with a laugh. "What are you doing?"

"I'm seeing if he left any bruises. I swear to God he's dead." He said in a cold voice.

"Wait, who?"

"Tha's fish face guy. Fany call me and told me she caught him pushing you into a wall? Who does that?"

"I'm fine." I said and grabbed his hand. "Can we go now?" I asked with a smile.

He seemed to relax and wove his fingers through mine.

"Yeah, com
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter